Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2013, 09:26 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,493,145 times

Advertisements

No Kudzu agree what Chelsea is doing is so wrong and as Cinebar said a few weeks ago we just hate for Dylan to get hurt he seems so devoted in wanting to be a good papa.
We all know from get go Adam going to know and I know this really really far fetch but this show seems to wanting to go twisted what if Daisy Duke and Jeffery kidnap the baby for randsom from Adam. Ok that was out there lol

Cinebar that is possibility but I also think Finn will get frustrated his plan didnt work in hopes of framing him so he would get away from his family that he might be the one.
Lauren did horrible "I wish he was dead" it was so fake today.(yesterday lol)

Im glad they doing to gradual aging with Faith but she not as cute and looks more like a 'Snot" but maybe that is kind of character Faith will be.

Maybe Nick is why we didnt see this coming he literally took a month to reveal his secret.
They could have let this played out or we all going have to endure six months of knowing Sharon secret. Now we know something it going to take forever for rest do. Like No Kudzo mention so many will be hurt and we all agree since that victor marriage she needs to be gone or with Patty who I miss compared to her lol.

No Kud they better not blame this on her bi polar or re diagnose her as psychotic.
So this my six month theory .
By Christmas, Sharon will get back with Nick. This deceit I dont know how long Cassie or Dr Watkins let her keep her secret I havent thought that out as IM MAD it happen. LOL

Adam will some how find out definite its his baby, hopefully Dylan will use their new marriage so they have full custody. I see Dylan going back to Avery if she splits from Nick.

The rest Im still playing by ear.
The day Doma was dead Greg tweeted this real nice tweet and picture. I wish his character wasnt so clepto https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...04653703_n.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2013, 06:50 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,051,718 times
sunny- I bet you are right on some things in your predictions but right now it looks like what sharon did was in vain as Nick and Avery are tighter than ever.
But I bet Phyllis will leave GC because of all the deceit but not before sharon's lies are made known. Since she is leaving the show this is a perfect time for her to exit the story as well. A new actress (redheaded no doubt) will take over in a few months.

Old 07-16-2013, 11:40 AM

569 posts, read 671,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
In what world (besides soap opera land) does the Chief of Police wear civilian clothes???????
The Chief does where I work on campus as well as the downtown SB Chief of police. The Chief is always wearing suits UNLESS he is out on patrol for a very large event where he dresses in blues. The Assistant Chief does as well. Detectives also wear suits.

Old 07-16-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
sunny- I bet you are right on some things in your predictions but right now it looks like what sharon did was in vain as Nick and Avery are tighter than ever.
But I bet Phyllis will leave GC because of all the deceit but not before sharon's lies are made known. Since she is leaving the show this is a perfect time for her to exit the story as well. A new actress (redheaded no doubt) will take over in a few months.
Hmmm, I forgot Phyllis leaving so she could kill Sharon and run hehe. I still cant figure why this switch would help Sharon and how they going to find out Casey is a Ghost.. Dr Watkins.
I wish they didnt do that yesterday and waited til all this boo hoo **** off at Nick went on then revealed her secret.
I assume tomorrow will be 'Winter's Wednesday' and that getting on my nerves too, it time to know who their person giving Neil trouble.

I was getting my point on Jeffery yesterday, I cant believe Chelsea gave him hush money. I bet he playing con on alledely being her dad. He going to be one spill at some point and Dylan is such a dumb blonde as he really should clue in something is up.
Maury Povich is so needed on this show.
I need to go back to just watching Mondays and Fridays it not like I couldnt figure whats going on with just those two days.

Old 07-16-2013, 01:29 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,051,718 times
Before the days of TIVO and DVRs I sometimes went as long as a few weeks between watching episodes of a few soaps and never felt like I missed much but boy did I ever get POd when I did miss the culmination of a 3 month story line!

Old 07-16-2013, 02:33 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,316,817 times
Well, the biggest twist here would be that Summer is really Jack's daughter, and that the hair Nick gave the lab is actually Faith's. That would sure be another shocker, but it would give Sharon a good reason to get a room at the nuthouse! Would be sad for Nick to lose his other daughter, though. But hey, it's a soap...
I wish they hadn't brought back Cassie in Sharon's imagination, but used the actress as a lookalike, which would have made for an interesting storyline, especially with that whole Summer paternity thing.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:10 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Ruh roh.....

Is this going to be the way that Phyllis leaves the show?

Old 07-22-2013, 10:02 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,418,446 times
I hope not, lol. I knew something would happen today but I assumed it would be Sharon (also the size diff. and where she was standing) - alth. given the clothing worn, I wasnt sure. Guess it'll be Nick & Avery to the rescue (assuming they can take their eyes off each other). Curious about how it'll all play out.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:18 PM

This show is getting good with Monday cliff hangers. Cinebar I was thinking the same thing but but :rolle yes: Sharon secret will go on. Or next Monday cliff hanger may be Phyllis last breath...uh...uh.. Sharon switched....... I dunno lol.

Old 07-24-2013, 11:25 AM

Based off today the show is going to be somber for weeks I bet.
They haven't even handled Katherine yet. Ugh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV