Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2014, 08:24 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,158,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I hope they aren't finished with Brock or Murphy. I like Murphy especially.

The entire hostage taking looked very poorly acted to me. Seems like if you had planned to steal some diamonds you would have been a great deal more upset than Womack was when it all went sideways. . he was way too calm.
well i knew they would keep Cassie on the show somehow but i don't like her being so evil. she is a good actress. i wish victor would fall down an elevator shaft and disappear forever. he gets on my last nerve! But did you see the tears in his eyes when he was talking to kathrine's plaque in the park? looked kind of real.
I think by not showing Murphy, the writers think we will forget him, but he was a great character that deserved more airtime. He could be sort of a grandfatherly figure everyone turns to advice because Victor can never serve that role obviously. I really have no sympathy for Victor anymore because he crossed so many lines, and now trying to use a Cassie look-alike to stir up trouble between Nick and Sharon. He did try to fire the Cassie twin today, but when she mentioned the "secret" you can almost see Victor salivating. I do think those tears in his eyes when he was talking to the plaque were real for him because Katherine used to rein him in and give him good advice. With Katherine gone, Victor has less control and it's affecting his decision making when it comes to his family. I kind of wish that the Cassie twin was really Cassie herself. Now, I am sounding like Sharon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2014, 08:29 PM

The robbery is a farce - Womack and Colin have something up their sleeves. Why didn't Womack interact with Colin when the diamonds fell out? You would think he would scream at Colin like "Oh my God, what do we do now, Boss?" Womack keeping silent about Colin is a big tip off.

Old 02-18-2014, 05:13 AM

43,620 posts, read 44,346,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
The robbery is a farce - Womack and Colin have something up their sleeves. Why didn't Womack interact with Colin when the diamonds fell out? You would think he would scream at Colin like "Oh my God, what do we do now, Boss?" Womack keeping silent about Colin is a big tip off.
Colin probably has a greater agenda (beyond Womack) so he is keeping his cover.

Old 02-18-2014, 07:03 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,316,817 times
That silly Cassie look-alike story... The writers are using an old storyline again - remember when Sharon and Jack hired the guy who looks like John to scare Gloria?
I hope it won't take Sharon to the nuthouse, and that maybe one way or another she will figure out it's a con. And Victor is taking the risk of losing both Nick and Noah doing this. Which I hope!

Old 02-18-2014, 07:37 AM

19,496 posts, read 9,525,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
BTW, where is/was that Carmen (?) guy? Wasn't he confronted just recently - again? Is he far away?
I'm thinking that he may possibly be "set-up" by Colin (so Womack can get to him)? Then, that will put Womack back in the slammer again. Hmm. Would that be worth it for Womack? I would think Colin might be considered an accomplice then and also find himself back in jail as well? You would think so but,.. who knows.

Not that I'd entertain Sharon and Nick back together again but the young lady [Cassie look-alike] hired by Victor did surprise him (and me) when she questioned Victor about his decision and them making a "nice couple".

Old 02-18-2014, 07:48 AM

19,496 posts, read 9,525,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I hope they aren't finished with Brock or Murphy. I like Murphy especially.

The entire hostage taking looked very poorly acted to me. Seems like if you had planned to steal some diamonds you would have been a great deal more upset than Womack was when it all went sideways. . he was way too calm.
well i knew they would keep Cassie on the show somehow but i don't like her being so evil. she is a good actress. i wish victor would fall down an elevator shaft and disappear forever. he gets on my last nerve! But did you see the tears in his eyes when he was talking to kathrine's plaque in the park? looked kind of real.

I think Nick suspects he saw someone outside the house and may actually do a turn around and catch the Cassie-look alike. He will be shocked at first but then he'll get her to tell him about Victor's plans. If not Nick then maybe Noah. I don't think Victor's hire is that great at covering her tracks and so figure that someone will catch her - soon. Just not sure who it will be.

Old 02-18-2014, 01:18 PM

Default Carmine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post
BTW, where is/was that Carmen (?) guy? Wasn't he confronted just recently - again? Is he far away?
I'm thinking that he may possibly be "set-up" by Colin (so Womack can get to him)? Then, that will put Womack back in the slammer again. Hmm. Would that be worth it for Womack? I would think Colin might be considered an accomplice then and also find himself back in jail as well? You would think so but,.. who knows.

Not that I'd entertain Sharon and Nick back together again but the young lady [Cassie look-alike] hired by Victor did surprise him (and me) when she questioned Victor about his decision and them making a "nice couple".
Carmine is in the Witness Protection Program and I guess they are moving him all the time from one place to another to keep him safe. Michael found out where he was hiding and made a video of him holding up the latest newspaper, showing he was alive. I wish Colin can stay out of trouble for just a little while because he is an interesting character, like a "lovable" scamp, but he did do some horrible things like kidnapping Lily and Cain's kids. This may sound crazy, but do you think Womack has some redeemable qualities? He seemed to have warn Fenn away from the scene, telling him to scram before the whole "doll" thing inside the ballroom. Someone, I forget who, said that Womack "is a criminal, not a killer." Maybe, Colin did set him up and expected to get a hold of the diamonds and then let the police drag Womack back to jail.

Old 02-18-2014, 01:22 PM

Default Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Colin probably has a greater agenda (beyond Womack) so he is keeping his cover.
Colin sure is a cool cucumber while everyone is freaking out in the ballroom. Can't he stay out of trouble for a while and have some kind of normal existence? I like his relationship with Jill and I think they should focus on that just for a little while longer. He hasn't been in town but for a few days and already he is up to no good, which might land him in jail again. I guess Tristan Rogers signed a short term contract.

Old 02-18-2014, 02:51 PM

43,620 posts, read 44,346,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
That silly Cassie look-alike story... The writers are using an old storyline again - remember when Sharon and Jack hired the guy who looks like John to scare Gloria?
I hope it won't take Sharon to the nuthouse, and that maybe one way or another she will figure out it's a con. And Victor is taking the risk of losing both Nick and Noah doing this. Which I hope!
Wasn't there also a similar storyline when Victor hired Patty to impersonate someone else as well?

Old 02-18-2014, 04:25 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,316,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Wasn't there also a similar storyline when Victor hired Patty to impersonate someone else as well?
It's not the same actually, as Patty pretended to be someone who actually didn't exist. (Mary-Jane Something).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV