Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2014, 04:13 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,321,367 times

Advertisements

I don't find all the storylines that bad. I actually think it's getting more interesting these days.
I just wish we didn't have to see that much of Lily and Cane, they are getting more boring every day, and they always have been...
And I don't know about you, but it had never occured to me that faux-Cassie could be Tyler's ex, Maria! This is definitely going to be interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2014, 10:02 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,161,714 times
The show is getting boring, but I still watch once or twice a week in the hope that something interesting might happen. I am sick of the Chloe storyline and how she practically begged Billy to get her pregnant. Kevin loves her so much and she treats him like sloppy seconds. She falls in and out of love so quickly. It's good that she is leaving right now, but I hope that she'll return sometime in the future when they can flesh out her character better.

Old 05-05-2014, 10:04 PM

Default Shocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
I don't find all the storylines that bad. I actually think it's getting more interesting these days.
I just wish we didn't have to see that much of Lily and Cane, they are getting more boring every day, and they always have been...
And I don't know about you, but it had never occured to me that faux-Cassie could be Tyler's ex, Maria! This is definitely going to be interesting.
Yes, faux-Cassie turning out to be Tyler's ex really threw me for a loop - I was shocked! I think that faux-Cassie is real-Cassies twin separated at birth. Sharon actually had two babies when she gave birth as a teenager.

Old 05-07-2014, 02:32 PM

It is sad though that the new writers are reusing old storylines. Victoria is today in the very same situation she was in when she got pregnant with Reed (except that back then the father was either her husband Brad or her lover JT).

Old 05-08-2014, 01:31 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,522,515 times
I am totally speculating on another possible regurgitated storyline, and I could be off. For some reason I think Ian is going to mysteriously end up dead and it will be another who done like Diane Jenkins. The following suspects would be of course Dylan, but could be Avery or Victor but Nikki did it out of circumstance without suspect it was her like she did with Diane and I havent forgot the flash of Nikki driving moments before Delia became road kill.

Another topic I hate when the writer uses dreams or ghosts and they are not fuzzy like other soaps do. I really thought they really wanted to speed up Victoria pregancy. One day she finds out them bam she showing Time for Maury Pauvich

Old 05-08-2014, 07:58 PM

Default Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I am totally speculating on another possible regurgitated storyline, and I could be off. For some reason I think Ian is going to mysteriously end up dead and it will be another who done like Diane Jenkins. The following suspects would be of course Dylan, but could be Avery or Victor but Nikki did it out of circumstance without suspect it was her like she did with Diane and I havent forgot the flash of Nikki driving moments before Delia became road kill.

Another topic I hate when the writer uses dreams or ghosts and they are not fuzzy like other soaps do. I really thought they really wanted to speed up Victoria pregancy. One day she finds out them bam she showing Time for Maury Pauvich
I also believe that Ian's days are numbered - he has too many enemies in Genoa City. He has no redeeming qualities, and is so smarmy I don't even like to watch his scenes. The writers are going to get a lot of mileage on this storyline - murder, suspects, trial, etc. It'll be a long storyline, and it doesn't sound very interesting at all. I wish Ian would have an accident in front of a lot of witnesses and then be done with it.

Old 05-08-2014, 08:01 PM

Did Victoria and Dr. Stitch have "relations" on the show? I may have missed this because I haven't been watching regularly. I know it is unfair to ask questions of fans that are still following the show regularly, but I really want to know if the baby is possibly Stitch's. Thanks everyone!

Old 05-09-2014, 04:07 AM

Victoria and Stitch had a quickie in the car. So he could be the father!

Old 05-09-2014, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I also believe that Ian's days are numbered - he has too many enemies in Genoa City. He has no redeeming qualities, and is so smarmy I don't even like to watch his scenes. The writers are going to get a lot of mileage on this storyline - murder, suspects, trial, etc. It'll be a long storyline, and it doesn't sound very interesting at all. I wish Ian would have an accident in front of a lot of witnesses and then be done with it.
It's sad though, because the actor who portrays Ian is brilliant, very convincing. A great villain.
I honestly hope he won't be murdered. And I would love to see him stick around and connive with Adam when he comes back from the dead, one day. That would be interesting!

Old 05-09-2014, 08:07 PM

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
Victoria and Stitch had a quickie in the car. So he could be the father!
That is one important piece of information! The plot is a lot more interesting now that Stitch could be the father. Actually, I hope he is! I am getting sick of Billy - he still hasn't grown up after all he has been through. He was drinking again on another episode and got wasted, then he went to see Jill. It's either gambling or drinking, or both, anything to numb himself rather than deal with his problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV