Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2009, 06:36 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,527,579 times

Advertisements

Same sex storyline, Did I miss something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2009, 06:47 PM

1,868 posts, read 5,667,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicFreak View Post
There is two I believe. His one x-wife Diane has a son by Jack. The other, I forgot his name, but he was Korean. Anyone who remembers the name etc. can fill in the blanks.
oh wow...i forgot about Kemo!! Thats the asian son.

Old 05-21-2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Phillip was Jill's son by Phillip Cancellor (Kay's Husband). Phillip was suppose to have died many years ago. But, on the coming attractions, where they show Caine talking on the phone in a flashback... the other guy with the dark hair IS the actor who played Phillip years ago. So...either it IS Phillip, or a twin of Phillip, or the actor is simply playing a different character. I taped the show, so will have to watch later.
In the flashback scene it looked like the old Phillip that had a kid with Nina..he looks older and heavier though....he's been gone for yeeears. lol I've been watching this show since I was 10....

Old 05-21-2009, 07:58 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,620,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon94 View Post
In the flashback scene it looked like the old Phillip that had a kid with Nina..he looks older and heavier though....he's been gone for yeeears. lol I've been watching this show since I was 10....

Yes it was the same guy who played "Phillip". I just am not sure if he will be Phillip, a twin, or someone who looks like him...lol

Old 05-21-2009, 08:11 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,328,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Same sex storyline, Did I miss something.
Me too, was the protrayer of Adam so upset that the soap would DO a storyline or INVOLVE his character in it.

If its about Adam being involved with another guy then what guy are we talking about? Of course it could be two girls but I don't get who they could be talking about.

Old 05-21-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Yes it was the same guy who played "Phillip". I just am not sure if he will be Phillip, a twin, or someone who looks like him...lol
oh i get what your saying......it would be cool if it was a twin.....this could go on for years...imagine all the twists and turns and dna tests....

Old 05-21-2009, 08:21 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,620,635 times
The actor didn't want to do a kissing scene with another male. I read it was to be Estelle's son. Forgot what his name is.

Did you guys miss the link I posted to the whole story...

Old 05-21-2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
The actor didn't want to do a kissing scene with another male. I read it was to be Estelle's son. Forgot what his name is.
OMG ...the lawyer??? Wow!!!

Old 05-21-2009, 09:06 PM

185 posts, read 699,302 times
Rafe is Estelle's nephew and Adams lawyer. He plays a gay man on the show. Remember when Lily tried to set him and Colleen up and he told her then he was gay.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:14 PM

185 posts, read 699,302 times
Quote:
Of course...time to bring in a new character. Now let's see... he finds his father and somewhere along the line he befriends Tyra! Or, we find out that Devon's dad is someone really important in GC...
I keep hearing people want "Drucilla" back. I liked her, but then her character got on my nerves now and then.
I want to know if Mac and Billy are going to get back. Mac is acting a little too strange also. I wonder... did she end up having a baby???...
I agree she is acting strange. I don't think she had a baby by Billy because she told Chloe today that she and Billy had never had sex. The (someone else) she was in a relationship with could be another woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV