Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2014, 08:08 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,161,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVcook View Post
Yeah...I was really disappointed when she confessed. In my corrupt mind, I always thought it was Kelly. She would have found out that her 'precious daddy' got all drunk and ran down her son and then killed him out of rage, but somehow had a PTSD moment and forgot that she did it. Of course, her brother saw what happened and then covered for her. That would have been awesome!

You're probably right about Stitch...he really doesn't seem the type but he was strutting around the hospital holding his mom's and Vikki's charts so who knows!

Ideally, the baby should be Stitch's, but like I said before...with everyone coming to terms about 'moving on' it seems like the viewers are being set up for a big let down and everyone's life will be in flux again. Well...at least that is how I would have written it .

Ya know Raena77, that place where Nick is staying looks a lot like the place where Adam was 'keeping' Sharon when he was trying to help her in a previous storyline. But if I remember correctly that 'cabin' was on the lake on the same property where that big house was when Adam was first married to Chelsea. Not sure, but it seems so.

RVcook
The writers could of come up with all kinds of scenarios, but they came up with one that, in our minds, we were led to move away from (Maureen as killer) because it was just too obvious, nothing shocking - they really took the easy way out. I also think that Kelly should of been the one that killed her father because it would of given the writers so much to work with and also be more interesting to the viewers, but I guess that is too much to expect. I don't know what the writers are planning and the future looks kind of bleak. I read yesterday that it is official that Christian LeBlanc is leaving the show and that Lauren will hook up with Joe. I don't like that, do you? Yes, they show them meeting the other day and having that "look" between them, which suggests there will be something going on with them. Michael is not even gone yet and the writers are already setting Lauren up with someone.

We'll find out very soon who is the father of Vikki's baby, and not a minute too soon. I hope no one messes with the DNA test again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2014, 08:40 PM

738 posts, read 999,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
...I read yesterday that it is official that Christian LeBlanc is leaving the show and that Lauren will hook up with Joe. I don't like that, do you? Yes, they show them meeting the other day and having that "look" between them, which suggests there will be something going on with them. Michael is not even gone yet and the writers are already setting Lauren up with someone.
I'm VERY upset that Christian is leaving. I just loved his character when he was all crazed over Cricket and then prison and then forgiveness and then redemption. Full circle for him...I'm gonna miss that . Joe and Lauren on the other hand would seem to be a good match...both very driven...business-minded...great dressers...lol. So I'm going to reserve judgment. And hey...you never know...he may even end up with...gulp...Sharon .

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
We'll find out very soon who is the father of Vikki's baby, and not a minute too soon. I hope no one messes with the DNA test again.
Nobody is waiting for this storyline to conclude more than me. So yes...not a moment too soon for me either. And DNA? The writers wouldn't dare try another DNA switcheroo...would they???? Nahhhhh...

RVcook

Old 11-26-2014, 12:29 AM

Default Christian

Quote:
I'm VERY upset that Christian is leaving. I just loved his character when he was all crazed over Cricket and then prison and then forgiveness and then redemption. Full circle for him...I'm gonna miss that . Joe and Lauren on the other hand would seem to be a good match...both very driven...business-minded...great dressers...lol. So I'm going to reserve judgment. And hey...you never know...he may even end up with...gulp...Sharon .

Nobody is waiting for this storyline to conclude more than me. So yes...not a moment too soon for me either. And DNA? The writers wouldn't dare try another DNA switcheroo...would they???? Nahhhhh...

RVcook
I found out through more articles tonight it is not yet official that Christian is leaving but it seems to be heading in that direction. I love his character, too and especially because we saw how his character evolved and yes, especially the forgiveness and redemption. Joe and Lauren are really great dressers and they do have some kind of chemistry going with that "look" but I think Joe is a bit younger than Lauren, which doesn't make a difference really. I did really wanted Michael and Lauren to grow old together, but if a couple is happy and doing well, there is no storyline. They should wait a respectable amount of time before they write Joe and Lauren as a couple, at least six months geez okay, maybe three months I think I know how it's going to play out - Lauren is still grieving and Joe, as a new friend, is trying to console her and one thing leads to another.

They have better not play with that DNA test - it is enough (for a while).

Old 11-26-2014, 05:02 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
I've always thought of Lauren and Michael as the long-time committed couple of the show. Yes they've had their problems but they remain devoted and in love. Nothing like Victor and Nikki who are just old habits to each other. Every soap needs a 'baseline" married couple to bounce all the wacho couples off. I sincerely don't want Michael to leave. Are there any writing campaigns to encourage him to stay?

Old 11-26-2014, 08:00 AM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Quote:
So after watching today's episode, that is definitely NOT the same cabin. What the heck was I thinking...or seeing...?

RVcook

I too have been wondering about that cabin!

Old 11-26-2014, 09:03 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Awww they named Vicki's baby after Catherine! That was sooo moving.

Old 11-27-2014, 01:19 AM

Default Normal Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I've always thought of Lauren and Michael as the long-time committed couple of the show. Yes they've had their problems but they remain devoted and in love. Nothing like Victor and Nikki who are just old habits to each other. Every soap needs a 'baseline" married couple to bounce all the wacho couples off. I sincerely don't want Michael to leave. Are there any writing campaigns to encourage him to stay?
Yes, I thought that way of Michael and Lauren, too. Nikki and Victor are just old habits to each other (good way of describing their relationship), but I thought Michael and Lauren had the perfect marriage, as perfect as a marriage can be, and now they are trying to set her up with Joe even though Michael is still very much alive.

I did hear that some fans were getting a facebook page together, but I haven't seen it and there isn't too much outcry yet, maybe because Christian hasn't commented yet. He doesn't mention a thing about his current storyline either on his twitter page.

Old 11-27-2014, 01:21 AM

Default Ahhhh that is NICE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Awww they named Vicki's baby after Catherine! That was sooo moving.
I haven't watched today's episode but I am so happy that they honored Mrs. C by naming the baby after her.

Old 11-27-2014, 01:24 AM

Default Cabin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I too have been wondering about that cabin!
I thought the cabin was the one every one always goes up to when they need to have time away from Genoa. Isn't this the cabin where Sharon or someone gave birth?

I loved that the dog just walked in and Nick bonded with him right away. They don't have animal characters on the show too much - there were the two Newman dogs (I forgot their names - Max, Pancho?) and Mr. Cat.

Old 11-27-2014, 05:32 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
All that Nick with his women flashback made me really miss Michelle Stafford. When they try to go back and insert a new actress in place of the original one a great deal is lost. Especially since Nick has changed so much as he matured. And it really ticks me off that men get better looking with age while the opposite is usually true for women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV