Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2015, 09:17 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times

Advertisements

Remember when Neil had an affair with Victoria? At least they were dating long ago and I remember one tiny little moment when Neil and Victor were facing off and Neil intimated Victor was against the union for racial reasons but they both backed off that. I think it was the original Victoria who is now on B&B but it was a long long time ago. And didn't Neil and Ashley have a fling as well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2015, 09:45 PM

738 posts, read 999,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Remember when Neil had an affair with Victoria? At least they were dating long ago and I remember one tiny little moment when Neil and Victor were facing off and Neil intimated Victor was against the union for racial reasons but they both backed off that. I think it was the original Victoria who is now on B&B but it was a long long time ago. And didn't Neil and Ashley have a fling as well?
I remember that one! I think they were engaged to be married at one point, but I don't remember Neil and Ashley. Hope someone can clarify.

RVcook

Old 02-08-2015, 11:36 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,161,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I didn't know about Neil and Victor facing off like that - I always thought they got along, well that is until recently. I don't remember when Neil and Victoria were having an affair though, might have been a period when I didn't watch Y&R. Neil sure loves the ladies of Genoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVcook View Post
I remember that one! I think they were engaged to be married at one point, but I don't remember Neil and Ashley. Hope someone can clarify.

RVcook
I remember Neil and Ashley dating for a while - this was after she lost Victor's baby(the one where Adam was involved) and Neil was a friend to her and then it got serious, but they didn't last long because she got involved with Devon's father, I think. My memory is blurry on the details.

Old 02-09-2015, 05:41 AM

The face off between Neil and Victor was very subtle. I remember it well. they were face to face with some tension and Neil stepped forward and said something like "Is there another reason you aren't on board with this?" I remember it because Neil had the stones to confront Victor about something very serious yet it was quickly abated.

Old 02-09-2015, 08:18 AM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post

I remember Neil and Ashley dating for a while - this was after she lost Victor's baby(the one where Adam was involved) and Neil was a friend to her and then it got serious, but they didn't last long because she got involved with Devon's father, I think. My memory is blurry on the details.
I do recall Neil and Ashley dating for a short while. But I don't remember ever seeing Devon's biological father.

Old 02-09-2015, 08:45 AM

Devon's biological father was Catherine's long lost son who she put up for adoption at birth. That is why Devon turned out to be Catherine's grandson and sole inheritor.

Debbie Morgan played his bio mother. She and this guy-see his face can't think of his name- were both in music business or Debie was a groupie and they had a brief fling. Don't think the father even knew about Devon. This made Ashley Devon's step mother for a short while.

TUCKER MCCALL...HOW COULD I FORGET SUCH A SILLY NAME.

You do know you can google any soap character's name and get a whole history. interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Abbott

Old 02-09-2015, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I do recall Neil and Ashley dating for a short while. But I don't remember ever seeing Devon's biological father.
Devon's bio dad, Tucker McCall (Thanks, nk - I couldn't recall his name last night), was around for maybe a year and he was played by Steve Johnson. Ashley and Tucker were really hot and heavy for a while, then Tucker, for reasons I can't recall, had a one night stand with Debbie, Devon's bio mom. It was building up between the two of them for a long time, and then they just gave into their passion. I think both thought it didn't mean anything too much for them and Tucker really loved Ashley, but Ashley found out about the one night stand and soon after that Tucker left town. He should come back, though - he was really an interesting character, but now with Devon on his way out any day there really is no reason for Tucker to return to Genoa as his mom has passed away, too; well, maybe he can return to rekindle his romance with Ashley who is unattached at the moment and looking for love.

Old 02-09-2015, 08:43 PM

Does anyone remember two big country classics of the early 1970s about infidelity and, by coincidence, both songs took place in Georgia - I think one of the songs was by Tanya Tucker and the other Vicki Carr. I kept hearing the melodies and parts of both songs after watching today's episode. Devon and Hillary better get out of town soon.

Old 02-09-2015, 08:46 PM

738 posts, read 999,736 times
So y'all have seen today's episode????? Whatcha think?

RVcook

Old 02-09-2015, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVcook View Post
So y'all have seen today's episode????? Whatcha think?

RVcook
Neil is very controlled but I know he's filled with rage inside. Being a person that can rein in his emotions (probably why he is a great businessman) he can appear cool, but I think that the coolness is not only on the surface, it's inside, coexisting with the rage - the coolness let's him plot and think, and in this case, he's got revenge on his mind. He's pretending he is blind when he's not - he was so happy and in a minute his world shattered. He didn't even tell Lily about his regained sight - I am happy that he found a confidante in Nikki He's going to need a friend. I LOVED todays episode and it's only going to get better
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV