Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2009, 06:16 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
that sounds like a good plot line. I liked the old Adam. This new one is kind of pervy.......

Include in your story line that Summer is found to really be Jack's daughter and then Jack and Phyllis/Nick and Sharon are all back together. I'm sure if they kill him it will be some bit player who gets in trouble for it. Like Devon....... I want Katherine to find out that Esther is her long lost daughter.......there would be a real good reason to hate you mother......
I keep thinking its going to turn out to be Nikki is her long lost daughter but it could just as well be Esther.

As for killing Adam, if it was Ashely, she could go off for awhile to the Nut Hut and be found not to be responsible after it comes out that the tormenting she suffered all came from Adam and even the fall down the stairs that killed her baby was Adams fault.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2009, 06:19 AM

19,517 posts, read 9,537,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Well what would be REALLY cool is for it to come out who the baby really belongs to and then shortly afterward, someone kills Adam. It would be a real whodoneit, think of all the people who would have a motive. Ashely, Jack, Sharon, Nick, Victor, Victoria.
At the same time they would find out who called the SCC, the motives would be many to kill him and then of course it turning out to be poor Ashely and her being start staring mad, she would go off to the Funny Farm via the Disorient Express and not be responsible for her actions.

Could make for a great story line and I am ready to see the back of Adam
It'd be tough to find the person who called the Sec Exch. Committee on Victoria. It seems that anyone can walk into Newman Enterprises and use whichever phone is available. Haven't we seen Gloria and Jeff lurking around from time to time? However, don't the rooms have a video surveillance system? Couldn't they have played all of the recordings around the time the complaint was called in to the SEC and gather up any possible suspects and then weed them out from there?

I like the possible story line of knocking Adam off. Heck, even that doctor has a motive

Old 11-21-2009, 12:47 AM

Location: TX Hill Country-Helotes, Pipe Creek/Lake Hills & San Antonio, TX
844 posts, read 1,626,559 times
It would be nice to see Sharon get her baby back. Sharon has been through so much. Get rid of Adam! He is the biggest skunk! Just like typical soap story lines, Sharon and Nick will probably find out Faith is daughter 10-20 years from now.

Old 11-23-2009, 06:53 AM

Ohhh, I hope it doesn't take that long. I wanna see Adam get his justice [while I can still remember what he did].

Old 11-23-2009, 12:21 PM

444 posts, read 799,416 times
Who else on the show is of the right age to be Katherine's daughter besides Jill, Nikki and Esther?? Oh puhlease do not let it be the dingbat mother of Michael and Kevin.......

Sharon and Adam together is disgusting........Nick and Phyllis are good together........I still think Ashley and Adam are going to have a major collision. Hopefully sooner than later.

Old 11-23-2009, 01:48 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,320,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
Who else on the show is of the right age to be Katherine's daughter besides Jill, Nikki and Esther?? Oh puhlease do not let it be the dingbat mother of Michael and Kevin...
Could also be someone we don't know yet, but who could start an interesting storyline with new characters.
Another possibility could be that she is the mother of a character we already know- Amber's mom for instance?
Or - and that would be tricky - Kay did not have a girl but a boy, and was lied to after delivering her baby...

Old 11-24-2009, 06:10 AM

Hmmm, I'm thinking something is up w/ that new female charactor that Billy [a/k/a "Liam"] hooked up with. Said that she probably would have stayed w/ him a little longer but had to meet up with her parents. I mean, didn't this charactor come out of the blue? She remembers Billy Abbot from NYC. Who is she? Where does she fit into the scheme of things? Could her Mom be the long lost daughter of Katherine Chancellor ?

Old 11-24-2009, 08:48 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,320,581 times
Yes, there sure is going to be some storyline with that "Kelly" girl. Otherwise, I don't see the point of this very short storyline!

Old 12-10-2009, 09:39 AM

30 posts, read 64,435 times
Here is what someone wrote on the CBS Y&R forum:

It all makes perfect sense to me why MAB thinks Adam is a great character. Look at it this way, the character Adam is a creepy, sleezy, mean spirited and underhanded guy with no moral redeeming qualities whatsoever and the fans hate him! So..........therefore the character is a great success and the actor is doing a good job. What more could MAB ask for? Adam is the man we all love to hate!

And here is what I think:

One of the great things about Y&R (in the past) was that all story lines came to a resolution within a reasonable time. I'm sure that is (oops WAS)one of Y&R's greatest assets in keeping it number 1. Now with this endless Adam SL they have gone the way of the kinds of endless SL that are the trademarks of soaps in the bottom of the ratings. If MAB does not come to her senses and bring some closure to the Adam SL I believe that Y&R will soon be competing for the bottom of the soap ratings.

Old 12-10-2009, 10:52 PM

185 posts, read 701,648 times
The Dr. that is treating Patty (Pauls sister) is about the right age. Maybe she is Kathrines daughter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV