U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-11-2009, 07:46 AM

9,442 posts, read 3,857,033 times
And what if Katherine's daughter was Doris, Sharon's mom? that would be interesting...
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2009, 05:41 AM

What do you think of that Tucker guy? He sure has a secret... and a big one, I'm sure!

Old 12-14-2009, 08:17 AM

444 posts, read 409,422 times
I think the Tucker guy is up to no good. Which makes him a perfect partner for Jill. Maybe Katherine's baby WAS a boy and he is that baby???? Hmmmm........

I've had enough of the "Daniel Goes To Jail" story. Move on and let someone else be placed in peril....

Old 12-14-2009, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
I think the Tucker guy is up to no good. Which makes him a perfect partner for Jill. Maybe Katherine's baby WAS a boy and he is that baby???? Hmmmm........
That's what came to my mind too. And it's not the first time I've thought she might have had a son, not a daughter. So that could be possible.

Old 01-01-2010, 06:41 PM

4,641 posts, read 2,385,487 times
Default The new Malcolm Winters

Aha, I thought he looked familiar.
The name Darias McCrary stuck in my head and I could recall the type of show he used to be in but the name of it did however, escape my memory banks, so I had to look it up. See he played Eddie Winslow on Family Matters. The same show that Bryton [McClure] aka "Devon" starred in.

Old 01-15-2010, 09:32 PM

185 posts, read 394,947 times
Yeah Victor is back.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:30 AM

1,474 posts, read 1,760,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainna View Post
Yeah Victor is back.
spoiler if you haven't watched Friday's show......

I KNEW that Tucker was going to scr#w Chancellor! When he made the announcement I yelled "I knew it!" and scared the beejeebers outta my husband and cats.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:07 PM

I must say I was pretty sure Kay had had a boy and had been lied to (I actually had posted that here a long time ago, lol).
I became suspicious on Tucker when Nikki came back for Christmas, and he knew who she was and he knew many other things concerning Kay and all her "entourage". And I got sure Tucker was the one when I saw him at the bar with Jojo the other day... he wouldn't have hired her and done all that for fun, that's for sure!

Old 01-18-2010, 03:52 PM

444 posts, read 409,422 times
HOLY..... I didn't have the Devon and Family Matters tie thing click......man I'm old. I remember him as the cute little kid.....And I have to admit Eddie/Malcom isn't too hard to watch if ya know what I mean......

When is the Tucker recast thing supposed to take place??? Stephen Nichols (Patch from DOOL) is supposed to take over and I thought it was for the Tucker role.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:10 PM

5,266 posts, read 4,169,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
I must say I was pretty sure Kay had had a boy and had been lied to (I actually had posted that here a long time ago, lol).
I became suspicious on Tucker when Nikki came back for Christmas, and he knew who she was and he knew many other things concerning Kay and all her "entourage". And I got sure Tucker was the one when I saw him at the bar with Jojo the other day... he wouldn't have hired her and done all that for fun, that's for sure!

I think JO JO is really Kathryn's daughter in real life! They sure look alike and sound alike!

Adumb needs to die!!I loathe him. Sharon and Ashley are slowly starting to put the pieces together about being in same nuthouse sameday as they gave birth ! or Sharon....I should say.................

I cannot believe the doc was killed off. I hope he has something stashed away and puts Adam away for what he did!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV