Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2015, 09:00 AM

126,274 posts, read 19,045,264 times

Advertisements

Read somewhere that the writers are dragging up the past of Ashley,all the way when she was born. Remember that her mother had a lover and she is not truly John Abbotts daughter?
Also I have an uncomfortable feeling about Kelly's brother. Regarding who was in the confession booth and Victor knowing them these people I have in mind:
1. Stitch
2.Patty/Emily
3.Austin
4.Joe Clark....could it be that the dead Matt Clark who raped Sharon as a teenager is Joe's brother and that Austin is than Joe's nephew? ( as soon as I heard the name Clark I made a connection..but could be wrong of course)

I like the way the writers bring back stories from the past and connect them with today's story lines.

Flamingo 13 I know what you are talking about. Fridays show regarding Sharon and Nick's conversation...but hush is the word til Monday..don't want to be kicked out of here
Everyone have a good weekend
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2015, 07:49 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,161,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
Read somewhere that the writers are dragging up the past of Ashley,all the way when she was born. Remember that her mother had a lover and she is not truly John Abbotts daughter?
Also I have an uncomfortable feeling about Kelly's brother. Regarding who was in the confession booth and Victor knowing them these people I have in mind:
1. Stitch
2.Patty/Emily
3.Austin
4.Joe Clark....could it be that the dead Matt Clark who raped Sharon as a teenager is Joe's brother and that Austin is than Joe's nephew? ( as soon as I heard the name Clark I made a connection..but could be wrong of course)

I like the way the writers bring back stories from the past and connect them with today's story lines.

Flamingo 13 I know what you are talking about. Fridays show regarding Sharon and Nick's conversation...but hush is the word til Monday..don't want to be kicked out of here
Everyone have a good weekend
That would be great for Ashley to have more screen time because I feel she is really under utilized as a character. If the writers are bringing up Ashley's past it will be a lot of fun and they can go in so many surprising directions and use their creativity. Good recall you made on the Joe Clark/Matt Clark connection, Alm! I love shows that respect their history and also bring storylines back from the past along with the old characters, maybe we will see some interesting returns (resurrections, maybe, too)

Old 03-29-2015, 08:15 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,078,069 times
I don't think
Ashley is going to be around too much cause her character on DOOL will be having her baby soon and I doubt she will be on both shows at the same time. But who knows.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I don't think
Ashley is going to be around too much cause her character on DOOL will be having her baby soon and I doubt she will be on both shows at the same time. But who knows.
I keep forgetting she's doing double duty, but I hope she stays on, even part-time is good. I really like the Ashley character - she is a very strong female character who has been through a lot but nothing keeps her down for too long. As for Sharon, her character is getting more despicable by the day.

Old 04-03-2015, 12:51 AM

I have a feeling of foreboding about Noah and Courtney's quickie wedding tomorrow. Usually when you hear two characters talking about their upcoming wedding and how happy they are going to be in their "long life" together, how lucky they are to have each other and saying these things REPEATEDLY- call me paranoid but I don't have a good feeling. I have been watching soaps maybe since I was in 3rd grade and I've developed an intuition about these things.

Old 04-03-2015, 06:04 AM

43,659 posts, read 44,385,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I have a feeling of foreboding about Noah and Courtney's quickie wedding tomorrow. Usually when you hear two characters talking about their upcoming wedding and how happy they are going to be in their "long life" together, how lucky they are to have each other and saying these things REPEATEDLY- call me paranoid but I don't have a good feeling. I have been watching soaps maybe since I was in 3rd grade and I've developed an intuition about these things.
I assume the wedding won't happen as perhaps Courtney will get caught like Kevin snooping in the GCPD's computer system.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I assume the wedding won't happen as perhaps Courtney will get caught like Kevin snooping in the GCPD's computer system.
I'm going to watch today's episode later - I think this is the one with the wedding or "non-wedding". You are right, Courtney will discover something while she is snooping. I think it is something really bad. Not looking good for Courtney. I also think she is leaving the show since she is joining The Big Bang" cast, but then again, maybe she'll be doing double duty like Eileen Davidson maybe.

Old 04-04-2015, 09:01 AM

126,274 posts, read 19,045,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I'm going to watch today's episode later - I think this is the one with the wedding or "non-wedding". You are right, Courtney will discover something while she is snooping. I think it is something really bad. Not looking good for Courtney. I also think she is leaving the show since she is joining The Big Bang" cast, but then again, maybe she'll be doing double duty like Eileen Davidson maybe.
Every time there is a happy couple and they are so much in love some mysterious force has to destroy it..can't there ever be a happy ending in Soap land?

Old 04-04-2015, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
Every time there is a happy couple and they are so much in love some mysterious force has to destroy it..can't there ever be a happy ending in Soap land?
Thank you, Alm, for the wonderful rep! I was trying to give you a rep on one of your posts but it said I have to spread it around. I did spread it around, but then I got another message that said I gave too many reps out for the day lol

Noah and Courtney won't make it to the altar, I am thinking. Doesn't it feel like the writers just all of a sudden decided to marry them off? Noah proposed and two days later they are going to get married? And, what timing! There is a murder mystery and Courtney is doing some on the side sleuthing. I think she will find out something bad, which will keep the wedding from taking place, just my feeling here. I do think they deserve a happy outcome, but I don't think it's going to happen, well not anytime soon (or ever maybe)

Old 04-04-2015, 10:24 PM

2,159 posts, read 1,664,245 times
if they get married, they can't be forced to testify against each other.

or is that a myth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV