Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2015, 01:10 AM

8,495 posts, read 4,160,449 times

Advertisements

Just finished Friday's episode and I LOVED how Chelsea gave it to the human icicle called Christine Williams. Christine is so annoying and she rarely even smiles and this personality did not develop after the miscarriage; she has been like this for years, just bitter and miserable and I don't know how Paul can stand her. He's such an easy going guy and married to someone like that is a complete mismatch.

I am really disappointed that they are doing another baby switcheroo storyline. I know that Christian is probably still alive, but Y&R has such a high percentage of tragic deaths of children: Cassie, Colleen (young adult but still...), Delia, Vickie's baby with Cole (read that in a post), and now Christian even though he is still alive, we are seeing the parents grieving as if he was. Does any one else know of any other soap opera past and present where there have been so many children dying? I don't. I used to watch AMC, OLTL, GH, and DOOL, too (not all at once though) over the years and none of them have as many childhood tragedies as Y&R. So very sad to see Nick and Sage coming back from that party only to discover the empty incubator. Poor Sage, she came so close to having her own family and that was all she ever wanted. Now, we'll probably have to wait at least three years or more before Nick and Sage are reunited with their son Christian. I know that happy characters have no storyline on soaps but just for a little while can't we have Nick and Sage be happy with their new baby. Ugghhhh hate this switcheroo storyline and Sharon's psychiatrist needs a psychiatrist for herself. I am glad that Dylan will be on the doctor's case and questioning her about Auntie Patti.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2015, 09:03 AM

43,657 posts, read 44,375,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Just finished Friday's episode and I LOVED how Chelsea gave it to the human icicle called Christine Williams. Christine is so annoying and she rarely even smiles and this personality did not develop after the miscarriage; she has been like this for years, just bitter and miserable and I don't know how Paul can stand her. He's such an easy going guy and married to someone like that is a complete mismatch.

I am really disappointed that they are doing another baby switcheroo storyline. I know that Christian is probably still alive, but Y&R has such a high percentage of tragic deaths of children: Cassie, Colleen (young adult but still...), Delia, Vickie's baby with Cole (read that in a post), and now Christian even though he is still alive, we are seeing the parents grieving as if he was. Does any one else know of any other soap opera past and present where there have been so many children dying? I don't. I used to watch AMC, OLTL, GH, and DOOL, too (not all at once though) over the years and none of them have as many childhood tragedies as Y&R. So very sad to see Nick and Sage coming back from that party only to discover the empty incubator. Poor Sage, she came so close to having her own family and that was all she ever wanted. Now, we'll probably have to wait at least three years or more before Nick and Sage are reunited with their son Christian. I know that happy characters have no storyline on soaps but just for a little while can't we have Nick and Sage be happy with their new baby. Ugghhhh hate this switcheroo storyline and Sharon's psychiatrist needs a psychiatrist for herself. I am glad that Dylan will be on the doctor's case and questioning her about Auntie Patti.
Paul as well Dylan will be on Dr. Anderson's case!

Old 11-09-2015, 03:30 PM

Did the video call between Sharon and Dylan change Dylan's mind after it seems that Dr. Anderson convinced that all was well?

Old 11-09-2015, 08:28 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,071,612 times
doubt it as he was aware somebody else was in the room.

Old 11-09-2015, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Paul as well Dylan will be on Dr. Anderson's case!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Did the video call between Sharon and Dylan change Dylan's mind after it seems that Dr. Anderson convinced that all was well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I am glad that more eyes are watching Dr. Anderson now and she'll have to watch her step. No one believed in Patti when even in her befuddled mind she knew that Dr. Anderson was up to no good, but now that Dylan and Paul are beginning to suspect the "good" doctor, they will probably be snooping around the place. Sounds like Paul is going to sue the doctor and that will require investigation and they will dig up stuff on her, including background and history (probably will find out that she had interacted with Sharon and Nick in the past).

I thought it was really weird when Sharon was sleeping in the bed and her "pregnant belly" was showing - that really was confusing until Dr. Anderson removed the pillow. I thought that strange that she did that because there would be a risk that Sharon would wake up and touch her belly and then find the pillow - what would Dr. Anderson say to that? It would have blown Sharon's world up or her "reality" of the world.

Ugh, having to watch Nick and Sage suffering the way they are is not what I would call entertaining - it is depressing and even uncomfortable when she was being so cruel to Nick. I am kind of sick of having babies being switched, then having to wait years for the mother-child reunion. I would have enjoyed watching Nick and Sage happily enjoying their new baby and being happy for a while.

Old 11-10-2015, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
He was aware of it but when he asked Sharon she denied it.

Old 11-10-2015, 07:55 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,387,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I am glad that more eyes are watching Dr. Anderson now and she'll have to watch her step. No one believed in Patti when even in her befuddled mind she knew that Dr. Anderson was up to no good, but now that Dylan and Paul are beginning to suspect the "good" doctor, they will probably be snooping around the place. Sounds like Paul is going to sue the doctor and that will require investigation and they will dig up stuff on her, including background and history (probably will find out that she had interacted with Sharon and Nick in the past).

I thought it was really weird when Sharon was sleeping in the bed and her "pregnant belly" was showing - that really was confusing until Dr. Anderson removed the pillow. I thought that strange that she did that because there would be a risk that Sharon would wake up and touch her belly and then find the pillow - what would Dr. Anderson say to that? It would have blown Sharon's world up or her "reality" of the world.

Ugh, having to watch Nick and Sage suffering the way they are is not what I would call entertaining - it is depressing and even uncomfortable when she was being so cruel to Nick. I am kind of sick of having babies being switched, then having to wait years for the mother-child reunion. I would have enjoyed watching Nick and Sage happily enjoying their new baby and being happy for a while.

I want to know how Sharon is going to be made to believe she gave birth to the baby without having any labor pains or actual trauma to her body. No woman's belly snaps back to "bikini ready" the same day. No lactation?

Old 11-10-2015, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
I want to know how Sharon is going to be made to believe she gave birth to the baby without having any labor pains or actual trauma to her body. No woman's belly snaps back to "bikini ready" the same day. No lactation?
Sharon had Faith when she was in Fairview and was told her baby died (when Adam stole Faith to give to Ashley). So I think they can make Sharon believe anything in soap opera land.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
I think the way she is being drugged by Dr. Anderson may cause Sharon to believe anything by suggestion. Sharon is even hallucinating when she looks in the mirror and sees her "pregnant" belly, but that pillow thing was a big risk Dr. Anderson took and I am thinking she is one desperate woman, but why is she doing all this?

Old 11-10-2015, 10:13 PM

Everyone grieves in their own way, but Sage is really being hurtful to people who only want to help her. That outburst she had when Victoria was talking about her lost baby was totally cruel and unfair. I like Sage and ever since she first got on the show, I liked her and I know how much having a family meant to her because she was an orphan most of her life, but she is so cruel almost to the point of viciousness to everyone. Other people loved this little boy, too and she is not the only one grieving. Ugh, I didn't want the storyline to be another switcheroo with one couple thinking their baby is lost and another couple thinking a baby is really theirs, only to find out heartbreakingly later that the baby they've raised for a couple of years is not really their's after all. I hate this storyline.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV