Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2015, 04:59 AM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
I think Ashley is sick again and will get together with Dr.Neville to find a cure for her illness.I would love to see Ashley fall in love with him.Both are great actors.
I second this idea!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2015, 07:58 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,161,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Can you believe Dr. Anderson just barged into Sharon's house without even knocking? She is really a POS in my opinion.
The woman definitely has an agenda. She really crosses boundaries and is so unprofessional I don't understand why the people of Genoa's radars aren't going crazy, especially Dylan, but he's so busy now. Mariah seems suspicious of Dr. A though.

Old 12-16-2015, 08:04 PM

I hope Ashley isn't getting sick again, but Alm has a good idea about Ashley and Neville getting together. I would like that! I am so glad that Michael E. Knight is going to extend his contract. I really like him and I think this role can be a long term deal. The character he is playing is a good character and has noble qualities, but he lacks hubris and has a high opinion of himself, which is really great comedic material to work with. I missed seeing Michael E. Knight around, but now he is back and I hope he is staying for a while in Genoa.

Where is Jill? That is a great question. I wonder if it is by choice she is not on the show anymore or the writers just don't know what to do with her character, either way it's a shame we don't see her on screen more. I missed watching her fight with Esther and snapping at Colin. I think Cane could use her counsel about this time - that reminds me what happened to his biological mom, the one played by Genie Francis? I know Genie is back on GH now, but her character just disappeared, too.

Old 12-16-2015, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I am glad that Ben came clean with Abby about what happened with Ashley.
I am missing an episode but I can't wait to see Ben fess up to Abby, bet this is going to dampen their wedding plans and it's going to be pretty awkward between mother and daughter now

Old 12-17-2015, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post

Where is Jill? That is a great question. I wonder if it is by choice she is not on the show anymore or the writers just don't know what to do with her character, either way it's a shame we don't see her on screen more. I missed watching her fight with Esther and snapping at Colin. I think Cane could use her counsel about this time - that reminds me what happened to his biological mom, the one played by Genie Francis? I know Genie is back on GH now, but her character just disappeared, too.
I think Billy could also use his mother's support now as well. So where is Jill is a good question?

Old 12-17-2015, 06:03 AM

126,279 posts, read 19,048,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I think Billy could also use his mother's support now as well. So where is Jill is a good question?
I don't know if this will help. about Jill's absence.....Leave Of Absence For The Young And The Restless's Jess Walton | The Young and the Restless News | Soaps.com

Old 12-17-2015, 01:12 PM

So will the Newmans be able to get the Santoris out of their family business?

Old 12-17-2015, 02:25 PM

15,143 posts, read 27,785,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I could spit nails...I missed Coat of Many Colors cause I had the wrong date. Anbody know if it is available online?
Here ya go:

Christmas Day Encore for "Dolly Parton's Coat of Many Colors"

Old 12-18-2015, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Also Comcast subscribers can find it using their Xfinity app on a tablet device.

Old 12-18-2015, 10:20 AM

738 posts, read 999,736 times
Well, when I heard that Y&R is F-I-N-A-L-L-Y replacing that gawd-awful Burgess Jenkins with a new actor, I just had to jump back into the conversation. Gotta say...I'm absolutely giddy about the change that's coming soon . "Buh bye now"...

And speaking of changes...I saw Tristan Rogers reprised his role as Robert Scorpio on General Hospital so since Colin is gone, maybe there is no rush for Jill to return as they search for his replacement. His role as Colin was really kind of "meh" anyway so I doubt I will miss him.

Dr. Anderson...gotta have something to do with that 'accident' that happened when Nick was in high school and that Victor made 'go away'. Just not seeing any other clues as to what her gig is. And yes, I too believe that Mariah senses something's off with her. I am hopeful she will work with Kevin to look into her past.

I know just about everybody here despises Victor, but gotta say, it was pretty crafty of Adam to convince Victor to get rid of the Santori family. Clearly well informed, Adam knew what Victor would be up against if he tried to 'oust' them from the deal. But by positioning himself as the son who wants to make good decisions for the family business, he ingratiated himself to dear old dad. Then Noah just helped things along by offering to do anything to help which gave validity to the idea. But really...I think this is Adam's way of preventing any further damage to Jack and Jabot by diverting immediate attention...which would explain his discussion with Chelsea (when we were all secretly hoping he'd tell Victor to take a flying leap).

And isn't it wonderful that Devon continues to just give away Katherine's billions to anyone and to anything while simultaneously running out of excuses for his very existence...? And Hillary and Neil, now there's a snooze-fest.

Lilly and Cane...whatever...that seesaw story line doesn't have any steam left, especially now that Slimey Joe is out of the picture.

All I have to say to Nick at this point is: "So Nick...how does it feel to be Sharon? Maybe you should go and sleep with Phyllis again so you can father yet another child out of your self-pity"...pfft!

And speaking of children, I am amazed at how stupid the writers think the audience is. Anyone who has given vaginal birth has "things" they need to attend to. Yet Sharon, who has birthed 5 (count 'em) 5 children doesn't think it's just a wee bit odd that 'this time' she doesn't have any symptoms. WOW!...I want THOSE drugs the next time I give birth!!!

Glad the writers allowed Patty and Ian to live to fight another day. I'm still not clear as to how Patty lifted that vending machine off herself when Jack couldn't, but whatever...it is soapland.

All for now. Running out for the day.

RVcook
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV