Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2016, 04:24 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,051,718 times

Advertisements

I certainly would not loan anybody money if I knew they had a problem with gambling. Enabler is the word.

and not being a gambler I forgot about the 10x1 odds. I was thinking he was going to gamble 2 million on one horse race. but that i show much he needed to invest in this magic solution to cyber security.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2016, 07:43 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,158,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Assuming that Billy wakes up he will tell people that he was beaten up and lost consciousness. Until then Noah will be on the hook so to speak. As for Noah not stopping when he felt the bump I am assuming he thought he hit the garage wall.
That would make sense that he would think that. Maybe, Noah won't be in too much trouble because the doctors will say that Billy's injuries are inconsistent with being run over and more of being beaten up. No one would be surprised, and I'm thinking that Victoria and others will think Billy got in over his head and was beaten up by a angry bookie, which is the exact case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
That was where Vicki had her baby in some closet because ??? pushed her in there.
OH,yes, I remember Stitches's mom pushed Vicki into the broom closet and then Vicki started labor and had the baby right in there. Someone came by to help her, I think it was Stitch who found her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
This could play out in two ways. Billy will gain sympathy for Adam over Delia since he is one that could come in Noah defense to show accidents without knowledge do happen.
He could bribe Noah that he won't press charges if he gives him 2.2 mil for his bookie.
I see also Kevin getting scammed over this anonymous Natalie.
That is a really good point about how Billy could gain sympathy for Adam because the same thing happened to him and it wasn't Noah's fault at all. I could see it another way, too that Billy needs to hang on to the blame because if he couldn't blame Adam, then it's all on Billy, which in a way Billy is to blame if anyone is looking to blame anyone for Delia's death. He should never have left a child alone in a car at NIGHT even for a few minutes. I think Billy needs Adam to blame. I wonder what happened to all the speculation that it may not have even been Adam behind the wheel of the car that killed Delia. It's like that potential storyline bombshell has been shelved. I guess it really was Adam then behind the wheel that caused the accident that killed Delia. There was that fabric stuck to the wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Noah doesn't have that kind of money and Billy isn't evil to threaten anybody like that. He's just stupid.

And of course natalie is a scam artist. Anybody buying into that scheme deserves what he gets.
Billy would never blackmail Noah. I agree he's just stupid, but not conniving in that way. I totally agree that the mysterious Natalie is a scam artist. I am disappointed that Kevin and Mariah have not suspected her of being a con artist and they are both pretty street smart. The cyber security invention does not exist.

Old 01-02-2016, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I had the same thought about this. Additionally, Noah would understand Adam's situation better too since he hit Delia without knowing it, just like Noah did with Billy.

Yes. I did and he's correct. Billy owes the loan shark $200K. The odds were 10 to 1. $200K @ 10 to 1 = $2 million. Billy didn't win but he still owes the $200K.

Dang. If Jack had just given Billy the money.
Thanks for explaining about the $200,000 - I was also confused about that because I thought he bet $1,000,000 to double it, but ended up losing all of it. I couldn't understand why the bookie was saying that Billy owed him 200 grand when it was $2 mil. I thought the writers had made a mistake in the script, but now it makes sense! Mars, you are good with the lingo and math

Old 01-02-2016, 07:54 PM

Yes, if Jack had just given the money to Billy, then Billy wouldn't be in the ICU, but giving him the money would make Jack an enabler. Lending money first of all to a family member who has gambling/drinking problems is a risky gamble. Jack is in a bad position - he loves and cares about his brother but also he knows that if he gives him the money, who knows what he will do with it. It's not going to help Billy. Jack said it when he said Billy has to "want our help". Phyllis is always throwing at Jack the fact that she stuck by him and helped him during his drug withdrawal, but Jack was wise in answer to that and said that "i wanted help and when Billy wants it, I'll be the first one to help him". Poor Jack as if he doesn't have enough to worry about with his toppling empire, but he has to worry about both his younger siblings Ashley and Billy. He'll be totally gray by spring.

Old 01-04-2016, 09:11 PM

Pretty dramatic scenes today. I hope they are not going into a Billy near-death dream sequence. Phyllis should just shut her mouth - this is not the time to go blaming and making people feel worse than they are already feeling. She was really cruel to both Jack and Victoria, and the latter didn't help matters by saying that it was Billy's fault that he is lying in the hospital bed and no one else's. I feel really bad for Noah after he realized what happened and his part in it, but find it weird that Grandpa stops Noah from "confessing" by saying that whatever he has to say, it won't help Billy anyway. I have to say sometimes Victor is really smart or he is psychic.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:58 AM

43,618 posts, read 44,346,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I feel really bad for Noah after he realized what happened and his part in it, but find it weird that Grandpa stops Noah from "confessing" by saying that whatever he has to say, it won't help Billy anyway. I have to say sometimes Victor is really smart or he is psychic.
I too feel sorry for Noah but I don't find it strange at all that Victor wants to prevent Noah from speaking as Victor assumes he is protecting Noah.

Old 01-05-2016, 07:18 AM

Victor should never have gone to the hospital and Nikki should have made him stay home. He wants Billy out of the picture no matter how it happens and everybody knows it. Vicki should have sent him home immediately.

Jack's teeth sucking scenes make me laugh!

Old 01-05-2016, 07:20 AM

126,263 posts, read 19,031,286 times
So I guess ones Billy comes out of the coma we will see the new Billy by January 11. I really have warmed up to Luca. When Victor came in interrupting Luca and Adam's meeting and later Victor questioned Adam I got that feeling the way Adam looked at Victor he is indeed planning with Luca to overthrow or oust his father. It is time for a new generation of Newman power. Maybe ones Victor looses everything in the distant future he will retire

Old 01-05-2016, 07:41 AM

16,715 posts, read 19,400,390 times
I wish that pompous jerk Victor would die already. I cannot stand him. I actually quit watching the show because of him. I just happened to see yesterday's episode and nope, I still hate him.

Old 01-05-2016, 10:09 AM

How many of you remember the real fight Peter Bergman and Eric Braeden got into on set? The cops had to be called to the studio. The report at the time was that they were too much into character. if there was that kind of animosity on set I always wondered how they were able to continue to work together...but then those paychecks and steady work can do alot to assuage bad feelings. Apparently it isn't too much of an acting job for those two to be furious and cruel to each other.

Eric has many actors scared of him and his less than professional refusing to learn his lines has long been irritating to many actors.

Revealed: ‘Young & The Restless’ Veteran Eric Braeden Wanted Michael Muheny Fired Before The Alleged On-Set Grope | Radar Online
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV