Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2016, 09:56 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,160,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Yes, Sunny and Coolgato. It's an act. Nick and Sage are working on trying to find out about Dr. Anderson and her past and why she's so interested in Nick and Sage's personal life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Not sure but I think Nick & Sage are setting up the good (ahem) doctor - I think they want to know what's going on in her head - I think Sage may have gotten carried away today though and now the dr is pressing charges apparently which means a stint at Fairhaven (?). I thought it was mentioned yesterday that the shrink was married (currently or in the past - ?) and her associate told her Sage was looking for background info on her which of course didn't sit too well w/ her
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Same here, I need to stop playing on PC while watching.

So are Nick & Sage trying to set her up but I'm perplexed.

This show so loves hate, hate love....

I agree with Nick being the wimp, A couple years I cant remember what it over but he doesn't do good acting mad either.. but its Nick ... Mr Cool. i
Same with Dylan, I don't think I ever have seen him mad.
As much as he been through with never being a real father...If it was me I would snap.
I caught the scenes between Nick and Sage today (watched again) and there were some significant non-verbal cues that I missed (must have taken my eyes off the screen, but just listening - not good to do that while watching Y&R because you could miss a LOT) like their meaningful eye locks. They are working together against the witch doctor. I remembered when Nick was becoming suspicious of Anderson last week and said something is weird about her and how she was showing up in the same places he was at.

I do think Sage pushed the envelope today with the slap (don't think Nick expected that - he did looked very shocked) and the left hook to the witch doctor. Don't know if Nick and Sage planned for Sage to wind up at Fairhaven, but it's going to be very scary for Sage to be locked up there and Anderson having complete control over her care. Things may get pretty dicey. Remember when Sharon almost got a partial lobotomy at Fairhaven?Anderson can dope up Sage with all kinds of medication and turn her into a Stepford Wife. I just hope they can get all the dirt on Anderson without Sage having to lose her mind/sanity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2016, 09:59 PM

Sharon didn't almost get a partial lobotomy. I remember now it was electric shock.

Old 01-26-2016, 10:17 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,689,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Sharon didn't almost get a partial lobotomy. I remember now it was electric shock.
And we all know how well electric shock works for bipolar. Seriously, the writers really must think viewers are stupid. They make up ridiculous things that could never - or rarely - happen in real life. I don't really mind all that much because it's an hour I spend in fantasy land and that's okay.

Old 01-26-2016, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
And we all know how well electric shock works for bipolar. Seriously, the writers really must think viewers are stupid. They make up ridiculous things that could never - or rarely - happen in real life. I don't really mind all that much because it's an hour I spend in fantasy land and that's okay.
Totally agree, Mars! They must think we are stupid enough that they can throw stuff like that at us. It is fantasy land. And, another thing I find annoying is that Billy wakes up and Jill is nowhere in sight after the emotional gut wrenching scenes we watched. She is nowhere to be found and hasn't visited Billy since he got out of a coma. Is that okay? NO, what mother would stay away now that her child has come out of a coma. We are supposed to not notice that? I almost didn't catch that myself until another poster wrote something about that. Maybe they think the fans are getting older and their memories aren't as sharp as they once were, but would it kill them to maybe give a reason why Jill isn't there? Actually there would be no acceptable reason why she isn't at Billy's bedside. Maybe, Jess Walton wanted more money to do extra scenes since she is not on full contract anymore. Who knows...?

Old 01-26-2016, 10:45 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,689,350 times
Yeah, I'm not sure why Jess Walton hasn't been on the show since her last performance (during Billy's coma). You're right, too. It makes no sense. If they want to keep continuity with the story, they need to have Jill there for her son and just because she isn't scheduled to work or has worked too many hours that month is idiotic. BTW, she did a great job at playing the distraught mother. I wish she was on the show more than she is. I'll trade her for Marissa any day of the week.

Old 01-27-2016, 04:40 AM

43,657 posts, read 44,375,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I caught the scenes between Nick and Sage today (watched again) and there were some significant non-verbal cues that I missed (must have taken my eyes off the screen, but just listening - not good to do that while watching Y&R because you could miss a LOT) like their meaningful eye locks. They are working together against the witch doctor. I remembered when Nick was becoming suspicious of Anderson last week and said something is weird about her and how she was showing up in the same places he was at.

I do think Sage pushed the envelope today with the slap (don't think Nick expected that - he did looked very shocked) and the left hook to the witch doctor. Don't know if Nick and Sage planned for Sage to wind up at Fairhaven, but it's going to be very scary for Sage to be locked up there and Anderson having complete control over her care. Things may get pretty dicey. Remember when Sharon almost got a partial lobotomy at Fairhaven?Anderson can dope up Sage with all kinds of medication and turn her into a Stepford Wife. I just hope they can get all the dirt on Anderson without Sage having to lose her mind/sanity.
But Sage refused to go to Fairview preferring to go to jail.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:47 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,513,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
But Sage refused to go to Fairview preferring to go to jail.
That what she said and we will see if writers stick with it. Which smart thing to do but they keep doing dumb stuff.
Why in the world would Nick tell the Dr A that Sage investigated her? He should keep quiet on it and see if she could get more info.

Of course, my mind thinks ok the name should be a clue. With a name like Sandy, I would consider it unique and would associate it with a drama I dealt with when I was younger.

If writers have her in Fairview without some on-air discussion between her and Nick. I'm going throw a pillow.(it safe )

Old 01-27-2016, 08:48 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,387,406 times
Will Victor proesecute Phllyis for the kidnapping of Adam? That is a federal offense.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:19 AM

43,657 posts, read 44,375,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Of course, my mind thinks ok the name should be a clue. With a name like Sandy, I would consider it unique and would associate it with a drama I dealt with when I was younger.

If writers have her in Fairview without some on-air discussion between her and Nick. I'm going throw a pillow.(it safe )
Perhaps she didn't go by Sandy when she was younger (perhaps Sandra?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Will Victor proesecute Phllyis for the kidnapping of Adam? That is a federal offense.
I would hope so. But I assume it will be a while before Victor and police figure out that Phyllis was Adam's kidnapper.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:38 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,513,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Perhaps she didn't go by Sandy when she was younger (perhaps Sandra?).
Your right it is Sandra

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...8050737AASBYJu
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV