Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2016, 01:27 PM

43,610 posts, read 44,346,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
But if Sandra was paralyzed, how is it that Dr. Anderson seems to be completely healthy (meaning not paralyzed at all)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2016, 01:29 PM

43,610 posts, read 44,346,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
That what she said and we will see if writers stick with it. Which smart thing to do but they keep doing dumb stuff.
Why in the world would Nick tell the Dr A that Sage investigated her? He should keep quiet on it and see if she could get more info.

If writers have her in Fairview without some on-air discussion between her and Nick. I'm going throw a pillow.(it safe )
So the whole thing is a ruse that Nick & Sage are working on together. But what is to stop Dr. Anderson from harming Sage with drugs while she is in Fairview? I assume Dr. Anderson is trying to ruin Nick's life or she wants him for herself.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:53 PM

19,194 posts, read 16,672,733 times
The very same person that Sage is angry with is now overseeing her case? Talk about the fox guarding the hen house.

Old 01-27-2016, 05:21 PM

738 posts, read 998,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
The very same person that Sage is angry with is now overseeing her case? Talk about the fox guarding the hen house.
I think this is all part of their plan...to see how far she will go with Sage AND Nick. Once Mariah puts forth her two cents to Nick, Sharon keeps spinning out of control and Dylan begins to question Dr. Anderson's "treatment plan", I think everyone will figure out how nuts the evil witch doctor is. Ya know what they say: "Hell hath no fury..."

RVcook

Old 01-27-2016, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVcook View Post
I think this is all part of their plan...to see how far she will go with Sage AND Nick. Once Mariah puts forth her two cents to Nick, Sharon keeps spinning out of control and Dylan begins to question Dr. Anderson's "treatment plan", I think everyone will figure out how nuts the evil witch doctor is. Ya know what they say: "Hell hath no fury..."

RVcook
Oh yeah, let Mariah get involved. She's a pistol when it comes to Dr. Anderson. Hasn't trusted her for a long time.

I hope you're right about someone keeping an eye on the good doctor's treatment plan which still boggles my mind. She shouldn't be on the case at all since she is the reason Sage is in there.

Can't wait to see what they have in store for sweeps in February. Last year, it was the plane wreck. How will they top that? lol

Old 01-27-2016, 06:27 PM

738 posts, read 998,886 times
Quote:
Oh yeah, let Mariah get involved. She's a pistol when it comes to Dr. Anderson. Hasn't trusted her for a long time.

I hope you're right about someone keeping an eye on the good doctor's treatment plan which still boggles my mind. She shouldn't be on the case at all since she is the reason Sage is in there.

Can't wait to see what they have in store for sweeps in February. Last year, it was the plane wreck. How will they top that? lol
Oooooooh...SWEEPS!!! I don't even have an inkling of where the writers will go. Personal request would be for a few trains straight to cuckoo town...lol.

RVcook

Old 01-27-2016, 09:45 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,157,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
But Sage refused to go to Fairview preferring to go to jail.
Today, the witch doctor said there was a psychiatric program at Memorial so Sage won't have to go to Fairview, but it really doesn't make a difference once she is under the care of Anderson. Sage and Nick are playing a very dangerous game. Who knows what the witch doctor is capable of? That is the scary thing.

Old 01-27-2016, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVcook View Post
Oooooooh...SWEEPS!!! I don't even have an inkling of where the writers will go. Personal request would be for a few trains straight to cuckoo town...lol.

RVcook
Judging on where the Sage storyline is going, I think you may be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Today, the witch doctor said there was a psychiatric program at Memorial so Sage won't have to go to Fairview, but it really doesn't make a difference once she is under the care of Anderson. Sage and Nick are playing a very dangerous game. Who knows what the witch doctor is capable of? That is the scary thing.
I think so too. I imagine Sage will be given some drug (like Sharon was) and will be in real trouble.

Old 01-27-2016, 09:57 PM

That's exciting knowing that February is sweeps time, which means something HUGE is going to happen in Genoa, something probably life changing for many people. When the Witch Dr. was having coffee with Nick today, she really flipped for a minute when Nick was talking about dreams and she freaks out saying she had dreams and she knows what it feels like to have them destroyed. Nick knew he hit a nerve. She's coming unglued, getting too emotional and she'll soon let her secrets out. I think she is the girl that had the accident in the Newman pool and maybe she had some experimental surgery to cure her paralysis. We don't even know of the extent of that girl's injuries, just that she was an Olympic swimmer and her career was over.

I think Adam is getting on Chelsea's nerves being so concerned about Sage. I think there is a strong possibility that their marriage is going to be less secure and happy because of Adam's attachment to Sage, although he thinks of her as a friend and cares about her - a romance usually starts with less than that. And if Adam is truly the father of Sage's baby...? All bets are off.

Does anyone know anything about Stitch's relationship to Dr. Neville? I saw a few scenes of them and they seem to have a past together. Today, Dr. Neville was very sweet with Tyler and then Ashley said he was good with kids and he had the funniest look on his face like Ashley brought up something he didn't want her to know. I wonder if he is related to Stitch or he has secret kids of his own somewhere.

Old 01-27-2016, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Judging on where the Sage storyline is going, I think you may be right.

I think so too. I imagine Sage will be given some drug (like Sharon was) and will be in real trouble.
Yes, we know how great those drugs worked on Sharon - she was like a zombie and agreed with everything the Witch Doctor said or asked. Sage is putting herself in a very dangerous way. The Witch Doctor could be dangerously insane herself and capable of anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV