Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2010, 08:35 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,316,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post
Mon and Tues came and went and we still don't know who "she" [lady in danger] is. Meg, Heather, fill in the blank
I'm sure it's someone we don't expect to be danger.
Heather = too obvious.
Meggie= I can't quite see the link with Christine, especially considering Meggie is from Canada, and fled her life there because of what happened to her bar, so she is aware of the danger.
But it's true that Christine doesn't seem to be in a rush to tell the person about it - she keeps going around places to see her good old friends...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2010, 09:02 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
darn I want to see chloes face when she finds out that chance cheated on her and I also want to see her slap the sh*t out of heather and I want to see her out them both in public and I want to see Heather get embarassed in public and leave town . I think if it comes out Chance will leave town too . I know that if I were embarassed like that and it was a small town i would leave too . I also think Ronan will be the one to tell chloe .

Old 07-22-2010, 06:55 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,400,486 times
Spoilers:

Abby is arrested and at 1st she is thrilled about it because it adds publicity but that's only until she realized that the bail hearing is not until Monday. Also LOL at Abby thinking she can pay her bail using credit cards. LOL, what a bimbo..

Nina,Paul, and Christine have flashbacks to Rose Deville stealing Nina's baby. Christine becomes uncomfortable and leaves.

Christine Calls Ronan and tells him she needs to tell Nina who he is because she is her best friend. Ronan tells her that Nina can never know who he is.

Nick and Victoria are skeptical about their parents getting married again because their Mom always ends up hurt.

Kevin and Chloe finds out Jana took off with Ryder.

Chance is arrested infront of Chloe, Heather, and Ronan. ~~ (drugs in car) planted I think

Prev for Tomorrow.

With Christine in the background, Nina tells Ronan he is going to pay for having her SON arrested.

Hope no one is offended with me posting spoilers. If so, please let me know and I'll quit.

Old 07-22-2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
Spoilers:

Hope no one is offended with me posting spoilers. If so, please let me know and I'll quit.
No offense taken, but next time use the spoiler device! (show/hide button)

Spoiler
spoiler!

Old 07-22-2010, 11:51 AM

Okay now I am more confused than ever and what has christine got to do with this ronan/ chance /nina thing ? Omg and now chloe is starting to catch on why chance does and is not lovey dovey with her ? Boy that would be the first thing that would come into my mind is that maybe he has given his goodies to another woman and Heather is getting hers from Ronan. I hope chloe finds out soon because frankly I dont want to see her being made a fool of anymore .I m just screaming at the tv tell her now .

Old 07-22-2010, 12:26 PM

This new fact we've learnt about Ronan makes me think that he may not be a bad cop after all - maybe he's acting as one to get to the bottom of things. I don't think Christine would be professionnally involved with a dishonest person. He's probably trying to keep Chance away from all this to protect him...
I just wonder how long it's been since Ronan has known Nina is his bio mom, and when they'll be able to tell her the truth...

Old 07-24-2010, 07:48 PM

444 posts, read 799,133 times
Chance slept with Heather??? Grooooossss.......
So Rohnen is Nina's stolen son......didn't see that one coming.
Give Patty a break all ready. Enough with the "Rabbit Hole" junk......

Old 07-26-2010, 12:56 PM

well now the rabbit hole junk is over with patti and I want to know what ronan meant when he told chloe "I know what you are going through and Im sorry " . I swear if I had been chloe that heather sl*t would not have been standing I would have punched her right out of her shoes ".Especially when she had the nerve to get snippy with chloe . I guess the truth hurts especially Heather hearing that she was the nasty sl*t of genoa city . Oh well I hope I find out what Ronan meant . I cannot believe Nina at times . I m glad chance told her to back down and let him figure it out . I dont think chloe will be able to trust him ever again .

Old 07-27-2010, 11:54 AM

19,496 posts, read 9,525,458 times
When is someone gonna catch Adam in the vents of that mental hospital?
(preferably as he's backing out )

Old 07-27-2010, 01:15 PM

Since the police and most people in GC have doubts about Adam, why don't they test him with a lie detector??
As for Patty escaping via the vents... didn't anyone wonder how she managed to open the fan on the outside wall? It had to be unscrewed, and only someone who was outside could do it!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV