Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2017, 09:05 AM

2,728 posts, read 1,300,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Thank you, Extraction! Joe, that was the guy, and he was a good friend of Cane's, too - they were buddies. Joe was creepy but he was a good person in the beginning. I completely forgot about him till now, I forgot what happened to him but he hung around for a while even after Avery left and then he disappeared completely from the screen, that happens a lot on the show. I could see Lily getting into an affair with the photographer very easily, it doesn't take much and now with Cane so obsessed with his career, that is a bad sign. I've always found Lily to be a little on the spoiled side, she needs all the attention on her, and when Cane fails to spend time with her, like breaking dinner engagements, working late, then that's when you see Lily getting into trouble. That photographer bothers me, too the way he was planting thoughts in Lily's head about not appeasing someone else's ego by rejecting "once in a lifetime" modeling jobs. He's a troublemaker, that one. He's going to be trouble mark my words.
Joe was arrested for setting up Cane for Hilary's kidnapping. I remember something about a hoodie and a locker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2017, 09:40 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,119,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extraction View Post
Joe was arrested for setting up Cane for Hilary's kidnapping. I remember something about a hoodie and a locker.
My memory was a complete blank, but now I do remember about a hoodie and at the men's club was where Cane was set up but he found the stuff before the police did. I completely forgot about that whole Joe time. I wonder if Avery will ever come back to town. It would be very interesting if Avery were to come back into town just as Dylan returns and tries to resume life with Sharon.

I thought Sharon was acting really strangely the other day, like hyper-happy and she kept asking Chelsea weird questions about how she was coping and avoiding being lonely in that huge apartment. What is Sharon up to? I saw the look she gave Chelsea and Nick recently. What is up with her?

Old 02-25-2017, 06:21 AM

43,303 posts, read 43,968,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
The actors portraying Cane and Lily were never married to each other. Is that who you are talking about?
I thought I read somewhere they were married in real life.

Quote:
My memory was a complete blank, but now I do remember about a hoodie and at the men's club was where Cane was set up but he found the stuff before the police did. I completely forgot about that whole Joe time. I wonder if Avery will ever come back to town. It would be very interesting if Avery were to come back into town just as Dylan returns and tries to resume life with Sharon.

I thought Sharon was acting really strangely the other day, like hyper-happy and she kept asking Chelsea weird questions about how she was coping and avoiding being lonely in that huge apartment. What is Sharon up to? I saw the look she gave Chelsea and Nick recently. What is up with her?
From what I remember Joe left town due to a business deal (which included demolishing the coffeehouse) that fell through which was connected to Victor Newman. Joe had another opportunity some place else.

I think Sharon is planning for Faith to come back to live with her full time. Perhaps she wants to get full custody of Faith which I doubt Nick will agree to. Therefore she wants Chelsea on her side in this matter because she sees that Chelsea is getting closer to Nick.

Old 02-25-2017, 11:09 AM

19,104 posts, read 16,474,037 times
Joe was arrested for framing Cane and extorting money from Devon. He went to prison.

Old 02-25-2017, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Joe was arrested for framing Cane and extorting money from Devon. He went to prison.
Thanks for correcting my version although I do remember he was doing some business with Victor at some point.

Old 02-25-2017, 04:40 PM

894 posts, read 582,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Wait, I'm confused. I thought Joe went to prison for that time he held Lily against her will & started acting crazy. I think she was trying to trap him into a confession but he turned the tables on her. Something like that.

Or was that only part of why he got arrested?

Old 02-26-2017, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I thought I read somewhere they were married in real life.

From what I remember Joe left town due to a business deal (which included demolishing the coffeehouse) that fell through which was connected to Victor Newman. Joe had another opportunity some place else.

I think Sharon is planning for Faith to come back to live with her full time. Perhaps she wants to get full custody of Faith which I doubt Nick will agree to. Therefore she wants Chelsea on her side in this matter because she sees that Chelsea is getting closer to Nick.
Maybe, she wants full custody of Faith but it seems like lately she just wants to be on her own. Remember when Faith wanted to come home and she said that she needed time to be on her own. What I saw on Sharon's face as she spied Nick and Chelsea being close, seemed to be a mixture of jealousy and a degree of possessiveness over Nick. Yes, she loves Dylan but I think she still doesn't want Nick to be with another woman.

I watched Friday's episode and Sharon told Noah the truth about Dylan leaving. Noah was asking about the secrecy and why Dylan had to stay away, and Sharon was saying "phones can be tapped, emails hacked" but they didn't consider that talking in a public place like the coffee shop was dangerous, she just spilled everything about Dylan to Noah in the coffee place where people could just hear.

Old 02-26-2017, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Maybe, she wants full custody of Faith but it seems like lately she just wants to be on her own. Remember when Faith wanted to come home and she said that she needed time to be on her own. What I saw on Sharon's face as she spied Nick and Chelsea being close, seemed to be a mixture of jealousy and a degree of possessiveness over Nick. Yes, she loves Dylan but I think she still doesn't want Nick to be with another woman.

I watched Friday's episode and Sharon told Noah the truth about Dylan leaving. Noah was asking about the secrecy and why Dylan had to stay away, and Sharon was saying "phones can be tapped, emails hacked" but they didn't consider that talking in a public place like the coffee shop was dangerous, she just spilled everything about Dylan to Noah in the coffee place where people could just hear.
On Friday, I also heard Sharon saying that she wants to eventually have Faith move back in with her. But first she needs to sort out her own life.

Old 02-26-2017, 11:04 AM

36,499 posts, read 53,776,198 times
So glad Justin's new show is such a hit. If you aren't watching it you are missing out. I was looking at him the other day trying to figure out what makes him so good looking. He has terrific teeth . (I'm really into good teeth!), his face is symmetric, his hair is good, good skin, tall with good body, but there is something else which makes him so attractive. I miss him as Adam. We have lost TWO good Adams. How can anybody else measure up after these 2?

'This Is Us' Cast Apologizes for Making You Cry in Hilarious PSA - Us Weekly

Old 02-26-2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
On Friday, I also heard Sharon saying that she wants to eventually have Faith move back in with her. But first she needs to sort out her own life.
I think she is trying to have a life after Dylan, she knows now he's not coming back so is trying to carve out a new life by quitting work at the fashion studio and deciding to manage Dylan's coffee house full time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
So glad Justin's new show is such a hit. If you aren't watching it you are missing out. I was looking at him the other day trying to figure out what makes him so good looking. He has terrific teeth . (I'm really into good teeth!), his face is symmetric, his hair is good, good skin, tall with good body, but there is something else which makes him so attractive. I miss him as Adam. We have lost TWO good Adams. How can anybody else measure up after these 2?

'This Is Us' Cast Apologizes for Making You Cry in Hilarious PSA - Us Weekly
I watched the first couple of weeks of This Is Us and then I missed a couple of episodes and haven't been back because of those missed episodes, but what I watched was great and I was intending to binge on all the episodes at some point. Justin's career has really taken off in a big way but that's not surprising. There are handsome men all the time, but Justin and Michael were handsome in memorable ways, something about their smiles, too and I do think you have it right, nk, the teeth helps a lot! I couldn't believe any one could replace Michael as Adam, but Justin did it - they are hard acts to follow. Justin is married to an actress that used to be on All My Children and she did a stint (very short one) as the bartender that was helping Billy or pretending to be his girlfriend, that was last year I think. Her name is Chrishell Stause(?) something like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV