Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2017, 08:00 AM

126,110 posts, read 18,860,260 times

Advertisements

I have been missing Y&R for a while due to visitors but thanks to this wonderful thread and the updates I think I am caught up.
I am really interested to see a story line developing between Ashley and Graham. I think they could be a nice pair. Am I the only one who feels that way?

I am very tired of the Caine/Ashby /Hillary/Devon story line. I think Lilies daughter is cute and I hope they give her more airtime.

Always nice to see you all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2017, 10:38 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,119,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
I have been missing Y&R for a while due to visitors but thanks to this wonderful thread and the updates I think I am caught up.
I am really interested to see a story line developing between Ashley and Graham. I think they could be a nice pair. Am I the only one who feels that way?

I am very tired of the Caine/Ashby /Hillary/Devon story line. I think Lilies daughter is cute and I hope they give her more airtime.

Glad to see you back here, Alm! I think there is some chemistry between Ashley and Graham, but they might wind up being brother and sister, I have a feeling he is Dina's son now, not a gigolo as was suspected.

I am also tired of the Caine/Hillary/Lily/Juliette storyline - they need to put this one to sleep. Juliette needs to hit the road, along with Hillary. There's no reason for Hillary to be causing trouble with Caine and Lily, I know she has a beef with Lily, but she doesn't even care if she is breaking up a family - there are children involved. She's really a terrible person with no good sides to her now. Lily's daughter is sweet and she is nothing like Lily when she was young - this girl is studious, quiet mostly, and not involved in any drama (well, at the moment!)

Old 06-20-2017, 06:39 AM

43,303 posts, read 43,968,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Glad to see you back here, Alm! I think there is some chemistry between Ashley and Graham, but they might wind up being brother and sister, I have a feeling he is Dina's son now, not a gigolo as was suspected.
Well I assume that Reed will be dating Mattie Ashby and that would be nice. But with Brash & Sashy trial looming overhead, I wonder what will happen the parents of these 2 teenagers find out about their children's interest in each other. Already Charlie (Mattie's brother) was not too pleased to see the connection between his sister and Reed.

I too think there could be a family connection between Dina & Graham but if by any chance Graham is Dina's son, then Dina didn't raise him.

Old 06-20-2017, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Well I assume that Reed will be dating Mattie Ashby and that would be nice. But with Brash & Sashy trial looming overhead, I wonder what will happen the parents of these 2 teenagers find out about their children's interest in each other. Already Charlie (Mattie's brother) was not too pleased to see the connection between his sister and Reed.

I too think there could be a family connection between Dina & Graham but if by any chance Graham is Dina's son, then Dina didn't raise him.
Dina didn't raise anyone

Old 06-21-2017, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Dina didn't raise anyone
Good point although she was there for Jack, Ashley & Tracy when they were small. (If I understood correctly Jack was a teenager when Dina left.)

Old 06-21-2017, 09:01 PM

15,108 posts, read 27,550,358 times
I think the part when Jack was remembering said he was 12? I'm not understanding how everyone is saying (I know it's in their lines) that the guy w/the dating app is good looking.... I was surprised at the tape today, I actually thought she'd likely left Cane's room after seeing him in... then again, he was really drunk, what could have happened? LOL

Old 06-22-2017, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Good point although she was there for Jack, Ashley & Tracy when they were small. (If I understood correctly Jack was a teenager when Dina left.)
She did stick around for a while, but left when the kids still needed their mother. Jack, Ashley and Tracy are all single again and I do believe Dina abandoning them caused issues when they grew up and when they tried to find and keep partners

Old 06-22-2017, 05:45 AM

[quote=Flamingo13;48586243 I'm not understanding how everyone is saying (I know it's in their lines) that the guy w/the dating app is good looking.... I was surprised at the tape today, I actually thought she'd likely left Cane's room after seeing him in... then again, he was really drunk, what could have happened? LOL[/QUOTE]

The guy with the dating app is okay but nothing special in the looks dept.

As for the tape of Juilette leaving Cane's room, it doesn't prove whether or not they had sex. It only indicates that she probably stayed the night. Since they both were so drunk it could be they just slept off their hangovers quite innocently but Juilette is using the situation to further her agenda?!

Old 06-22-2017, 08:41 AM

2,649 posts, read 1,829,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Hoping Cane gets caught for his putting the ad online/air (whatever) because he was trying to be so nasty against Billy.

No idea why nobody has asked for a last name.... soapland is a different "reality" as we all know.
Cain is underhanded, to me. Still, I don't think they did the deed. Juliette played him from the beginning, I will bet. Cain, should get the ax for the nasty trick he pulled on Billy with the hockey deal.

I never thought about Graham, being a son. That last scene, though talking about her will was something.

Old 06-22-2017, 10:30 AM

2,728 posts, read 1,300,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post

I never thought about Graham, being a son. That last scene, though talking about her will was something.

Yes, that was an interesting scene. Makes me think that Dina is very ill.

I can't wait until the Juliette/Cane storyline is over. Didn't everyone see how drunk Cane was in the video? I would be suspicious of Juliette after seeing how drunk Cane was...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV