Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2017, 05:22 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Yes, Cane thinks Zack is legitimate and I could tell Cane was excited when he heard about Zack's new app and his startup. It's so hard to see Cane so desperate and how far he has fallen, trying to get a job with someone that just bought his car, a complete stranger. I could see Cane getting into the prostitution business unwittingly.

I think Juliette has the makings of a Sheila - you can tell she is hoping for a relationship with Cane through the baby. If things don't go well and the way she wants, I think she is capable of anything. We've seen this before

Dina is driving Jack crazy, it is kind of funny though especially when Nikki came by and Dina was lecturing Jack "I'm your mother" "I do not accept this relationship"

I think it awful what Jack is doing with Ben, making a deal to betray Victoria. Victoria was Jack's step-daughter for a while, too - I would think he would want to protect her, but I guess anything for business and he sees her as just competition to be rid of.

I guess those "premium subscribers" that Abbey was giddy about are really men being hooked up with prostitutes using some unrevealed feature of the app that Ravi may uncover.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2017, 11:01 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,158,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
I guess those "premium subscribers" that Abbey was giddy about are really men being hooked up with prostitutes using some unrevealed feature of the app that Ravi may uncover.
Yes, I remember the part where she was so excited about all the new premium subscribers, if she only knew... She will not be able to recover from this and Victor will have to return from semi-retirement. He saids he's letting Abbey take over, then why is he still at the office every day? And, Abbey still has to ask him for permission to do stuff.

Old 08-15-2017, 05:52 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Quote:
Yes, I remember the part where she was so excited about all the new premium subscribers, if she only knew... She will not be able to recover from this and Victor will have to return from semi-retirement. He saids he's letting Abbey take over, then why is he still at the office every day? And, Abbey still has to ask him for permission to do stuff.
Abby was demoted when Victor returned and put in charge of one of the company divisions. She was only "tested" as CEO while he was busy meddling with others.

Old 08-16-2017, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Abby was demoted when Victor returned and put in charge of one of the company divisions. She was only "tested" as CEO while he was busy meddling with others.
That makes sense then, I was confused thinking she was still CEO, so Victor never really retired then, I was wondering about him always being at the office. I must have missed that part. I was thinking he was hanging around the office and ordering Abbey and the others around still because he missed the office and had nothing else better to do.

Old 08-16-2017, 03:21 PM

15,142 posts, read 27,760,706 times
Was today worth watching? My electricity was out for 5 hrs. - (foreign object on line - guessing there was a fried squirrel) - anyway - is it worth watching online or am I fine just catching up tomorrow?

Old 08-16-2017, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Was today worth watching? My electricity was out for 5 hrs. - (foreign object on line - guessing there was a fried squirrel) - anyway - is it worth watching online or am I fine just catching up tomorrow?
That depends, Flamingo If you are into the Ashley and Ravi budding relationship, then you definitely cannot miss today's episode, but other than that you could just skip this episode and watch tomorrow.

Old 08-17-2017, 07:40 AM

15,142 posts, read 27,760,706 times
Thanks. I did go ahead and watch.

Old 08-19-2017, 05:55 AM

43,620 posts, read 44,346,965 times
So Hamilton and Winters/Neal saves Victoria. I wonder what Devon will say about this.

Old 08-21-2017, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
So Hamilton and Winters/Neal saves Victoria. I wonder what Devon will say about this.
Devon will have plenty to say and he won't be too happy either. Devon and Neil are in a partnership and that means they don't go out, make deals and sign contracts without the other's okay. Now unless it was agreed to beforehand that Neil could have some autonomy and make decisions when a really good deal comes by, then Neil did the wrong thing in presenting that contract to Victoria and also making the loan.

I don't like how this is another possible problem for Neil and Devon, right when they were getting along so well and seem to be healing from the horror known as Hilary. I'm so sick of The Hilary Hour already! Hilary skulking around and I am sick of her cat got the birdie looks. It gets so tiresome and her character is boring, such a one dimensional character. I love how Lily got her back the other day, planting doubts about Jordan. Jordan doesn't care about Hilary, he only has eyes for Lily and we've seen that for ourselves on Friday - WOW

Old 08-21-2017, 05:42 AM

43,620 posts, read 44,346,965 times
Quote:
Devon will have plenty to say and he won't be too happy either. Devon and Neil are in a partnership and that means they don't go out, make deals and sign contracts without the other's okay. Now unless it was agreed to beforehand that Neil could have some autonomy and make decisions when a really good deal comes by, then Neil did the wrong thing in presenting that contract to Victoria and also making the loan.

I don't like how this is another possible problem for Neil and Devon, right when they were getting along so well and seem to be healing from the horror known as Hilary.
Neil's heart was in the right place as it helps his daughter/Lily who is Devon's sister (my adoption). But on the other hand it is kind of double standard. Wasn't in Neil who convinced Devon not to hire Cane as not to mix family and business?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV