Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2017, 01:33 PM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I haven't watched Friday's episode yet but I'm wondering if Nikki stole money from Victor to buy the park. Catherine was her best friend and she seemed determined to keep that park from being destroyed by Victor. and we know now that Kevin helped her do it to appease her when Nikki told him she would find out what he and Victor were up to. And Kevin was talking to Nikki when he said "What you did will inevitably be discovered." And I'm guessing they brought back JT for the audit because he will somehow keep all this under wraps to protect Nikki and his ex wife.
I too was wondering if it was Nikki who purchased the park, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2017, 06:45 AM

2,741 posts, read 1,339,471 times
Quote:
So JT's name is Jeffrey Todd???Did we ever know that? And when Billy said to JT,"well you did the same for CC" when talking about running into a fire to save children, who was he talking about? It has been so long since JT was on I have forgotten about his story line except that he did play the guitar, was going with Colleen and married Victoria.

CC is Colleen. Kevin put Colleen in the freezer and then burned the restaurant. I think it was Gina's place.

Yeah, when JT was on years ago, we knew his name was Jeffrey Todd.

Old 12-19-2017, 07:20 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I too was wondering if it was Nikki who purchased the park, etc.
It was probably Jill. Why else would she fly in just after the bid was accepted. She said she wants to "help people" with her money.

Old 12-19-2017, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
It was probably Jill. Why else would she fly in just after the bid was accepted. She said she wants to "help people" with her money.
That definitely sounds possible!

Old 12-19-2017, 07:53 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
why would Kyle sabotage Jack that way? I don't remember them parting on bad terms.

I didn't think it was possible to detest Victor any more but after today I'm ready to stick my foot through the screen. JT thought it was strange what Victor was asking of him and I so wanted him to tell Nikki about no charges. I'd rather go to prison than to bed with Victor but when he said "back to our marriage" that is exactly what he was talking about. I wish they would break those two up for good. This back and forth is so stupid. And I felt like deja vu today with this CEO mess at Jabot. Jack and Ashley are almost as bad as Nikki and Victor!

Old 12-20-2017, 05:04 AM

Quote:
why would Kyle sabotage Jack that way? I don't remember them parting on bad terms.

I didn't think it was possible to detest Victor any more but after today I'm ready to stick my foot through the screen. JT thought it was strange what Victor was asking of him and I so wanted him to tell Nikki about no charges. I'd rather go to prison than to bed with Victor but when he said "back to our marriage" that is exactly what he was talking about. I wish they would break those two up for good. This back and forth is so stupid. And I felt like deja vu today with this CEO mess at Jabot. Jack and Ashley are almost as bad as Nikki and Victor!
I too was surprised about Kyle not supporting his father. Could his vote have been forged as the envelope had no marking on the outside.

Didn't JT tell Nicolas that the charges against Nikki had been dropped? So eventually Nikki will find out that Victor was trying to blackmail her into returning to him.

BTW, I don't like the new format of the show reviewing at the beginning past episodes rather than giving future previews at the end. Since this show runs 5 days a week (normally) I think reviews are redundant.

Old 12-20-2017, 05:11 AM

I thought there had been no charges at all. The investigation had been dropped because JT found it was a bank error.
I agree about the format. Don't like it at all. Looking forward to something we see only a hint about is half the fun!

Old 12-20-2017, 05:25 AM

Quote:
I thought there had been no charges at all. The investigation had been dropped because JT found it was a bank error.
I agree about the format. Don't like it at all. Looking forward to something we see only a hint about is half the fun!
JT lied and closed the case as a "bank error" to protect Nikki as a favor to Victoria. Victor can always use the embezzlement card against her even if HE is cleared of charges since it is now all about what she did and not part of the sex trafficing investigation.

Old 12-20-2017, 11:18 AM

Yes, I think we all were surprised, as was Vicki, that JT lied to protect his former family. But no charges were ever filed against Nikki. I hope Nicholas figures it all out and saves his mom from his evil dad.

Old 12-20-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Yes, I think we all were surprised, as was Vicki, that JT lied to protect his former family. But no charges were ever filed against Nikki. I hope Nicholas figures it all out and saves his mom from his evil dad.
She can't be saved. She still embezzeled the money even if it is not tied to the sex ring. Now it is only HER that is guilty of a crime if Victor presses charges.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV