Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2018, 10:53 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,158,411 times

Advertisements

I thought Chelsea was a bit harsh with Hillary today. I wonder if Nick is thinking that is Chelsea's stash of money (from her days as a grifter?) in the bathroom, but I think it is actually Adam's money. Chelsea looked shocked.

I can't believe that Lily lied in such a stupid way, did she not think that Cain could have found out just by calling the office? What is her problem? She didn't have to get back together with Cain, she knew the baby would be part of the package. Stop lying, you don't like the family setup? Just say so then, but don't be dishonest about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2018, 05:19 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I thought Chelsea was a bit harsh with Hillary today. I wonder if Nick is thinking that is Chelsea's stash of money (from her days as a grifter?) in the bathroom, but I think it is actually Adam's money. Chelsea looked shocked.

I can't believe that Lily lied in such a stupid way, did she not think that Cain could have found out just by calling the office? What is her problem? She didn't have to get back together with Cain, she knew the baby would be part of the package. Stop lying, you don't like the family setup? Just say so then, but don't be dishonest about it.
That is definitely either Adam or Chloe's money paid by Victor. It is new bills like it came straight from the bank.

Old 01-30-2018, 06:08 AM

2,739 posts, read 1,335,417 times
Quote:
I thought Chelsea was a bit harsh with Hillary today.
I agree. Basically, Chelsea said that people don't change. Does that mean that Chelsea is still a con-artist? I guess so!

Old 01-30-2018, 06:11 AM

43,610 posts, read 44,346,965 times
Quote:

I too think it is Adam's money that was in the wall.

I also agree that Lily's behavior is stupid. She should be honest with Cane as one could see how easily he found she is being dishonest although he should have confronted her immediately about it.

Old 01-30-2018, 11:37 AM

19,194 posts, read 16,675,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extraction View Post
I agree. Basically, Chelsea said that people don't change. Does that mean that Chelsea is still a con-artist? I guess so!
I had the same thought.

Old 01-30-2018, 12:03 PM

126,262 posts, read 19,031,286 times
Good day everyone

Do you think they are trying to bring back Adam ( same actor or a different one) because lately they have mentioned Adams's name more often.All this money,there must be a reason why they brought the money in the story line.

Old 01-30-2018, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
Good day everyone

Do you think they are trying to bring back Adam ( same actor or a different one) because lately they have mentioned Adams's name more often.All this money,there must be a reason why they brought the money in the story line.
Hi Alm. Nice to see you here.

For the longest time, I didn't think they would bring Adam back but since they've mentioned his name almost every other day, I do think there's a good possibility of it. I'd love to see Michael Muhney reprise the role although I loved Justin Hartley as Adam. His TV show is doing so well, I can't see that happening, though.

Lots of speculation as to when Adam could return. Some say February since it's sweeps month. I guess it's anyone's guess.

Old 01-30-2018, 12:22 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Hi Alm. Nice to see you here.

For the longest time, I didn't think they would bring Adam back but since they've mentioned his name almost every other day, I do think there's a good possibility of it. I'd love to see Michael Muhney reprise the role although I loved Justin Hartley as Adam. His TV show is doing so well, I can't see that happening, though.

Lots of speculation as to when Adam could return. Some say February since it's sweeps month. I guess it's anyone's guess.
I think the reason to keep mentioning Adam is due to the paternity of Conner. Nick is going to find out sometime who the real father is.

Old 01-30-2018, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
I think the reason to keep mentioning Adam is due to the paternity of Conner. Nick is going to find out sometime who the real father is.
That could be it also because their dirty little secrets always come out.

Old 01-30-2018, 01:42 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,051,718 times
Well the money could be Adam related or Chloe related. She might have stolen it from Adam or any other sucker in her life and hid it there when she lived with Chelsea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV