Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2018, 12:42 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,158,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Well it seems he runs hot and cold all the time.
Like a Jekyll and Hyde, he reminds me of.

I find Phyllis so annoying, but the writers are using her to break up Chelsea and Nick. Lauren got her money back. Lauren isn't even as bothered as Phyllis. I thought it was weird how Sharon had the grumpy face when Nick and Chelsea announced their engagement. Does Sharon still have a thing for Nick? I know Phyllis rattled her and put some doubts in her mind about Chelsea but too weird, all these women that had been with Nick are so against Chelsea.

Too bad Noah, Robert Adamson, is leaving, I liked him but there really isn't too much storyline for him now that he broke up with Tessa and where is she these days?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2018, 05:18 AM

43,620 posts, read 44,346,965 times
I guess Sharon's old medical records for Sully might have some clues about who is really Christian's father without Nick doing a DNA test?!

Old 02-20-2018, 07:09 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I guess Sharon's old medical records for Sully might have some clues about who is really Christian's father without Nick doing a DNA test?!

She will have to obtain something with Nick's DNA on it to prove paternity. The previous test was only to test maternity to exclude Sharon as the mother of Christian/Sully. They were not questioning the birth father at the time.

Old 02-21-2018, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
She will have to obtain something with Nick's DNA on it to prove paternity. The previous test was only to test maternity to exclude Sharon as the mother of Christian/Sully. They were not questioning the birth father at the time.
Well I guess they were able to circumvent that by illegally obtaining Adam's DNA testing. It is very convenient that Phyllis is able to read and understand those results. One of the big differences between Adam & Nick is that Adam's was carrying from his mom a genetic defect that leads to blindness which already manifested itself in Connor.

Old 02-21-2018, 05:39 PM

15,142 posts, read 27,760,706 times
Think it was Chelsea? (today's episode)

Old 02-21-2018, 09:30 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,158,411 times
I thought it was Chelsea, too that clocked Sharon, but then later I was thinking maybe she didn't because the person that attacked Sharon could have hurt her seriously, I don't think Chelsea would take that risk. I still don't believe she is a bad person, I believe she is protecting Nick and Christian.

What's the point of this whole storyline, like it's always being pointed out, Sage and Adam aren't here anymore, they won't be fighting for custody.

I really thought Adam was coming back, the news was really intense a couple of weeks ago about the character returning, but now nothing.

Old 02-21-2018, 10:18 PM

1,149 posts, read 933,810 times
Or what if it was Adam coming back who knocked out Sharon? Mmm.

Old 02-21-2018, 11:21 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,785,211 times
Okay it is not "NEW" news that the actress that plays Chelsea is leaving Y&R. I am under the impression that the door is open for her to return sometime in the future, but that she wishes to pursue other acting opportunities just like Justin Hartley did who most recently played Adam.

I haven't read anything recently talking about Adam returning to Y&R (and really don't know why they would bring back his character with the Chelsea character leaving now ), but originally I thought that Justin might return as Adam IF "This is Us" failed and got cancelled. I think the fact that "This is Us" has been so successful is why the actress that plays Chelsea wants to leave the show and see if she can have the same success as Justin has. I guess time will tell if she is able to, otherwise she will probably be back sooner, rather than later - lol !!!

Regarding Chelsea, that character has been portrayed as a goody two-shoes for awhile and now she gets to shake up her acting skills and play the bad person before they write her character out very soon. What better way to have her leave than setting her up with harming Sharon (good way to get Sharon and Nick back together ), criminal charges looming with the $250K scheme and who knows what children she's able to take (if any) as she disappears into the night unable to show her face in Genoa City until the Moustache Man allows her to again !!!

Anyways, I don't think Chelsea is a 'bad' person - just what they have to do as writers to help her leave for now. That's my story and I'm sticking to it !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I thought it was Chelsea, too that clocked Sharon, but then later I was thinking maybe she didn't because the person that attacked Sharon could have hurt her seriously, I don't think Chelsea would take that risk. I still don't believe she is a bad person, I believe she is protecting Nick and Christian.

What's the point of this whole storyline, like it's always being pointed out, Sage and Adam aren't here anymore, they won't be fighting for custody.

I really thought Adam was coming back, the news was really intense a couple of weeks ago about the character returning, but now nothing.

Old 02-22-2018, 12:19 AM

19,201 posts, read 16,675,444 times
Yeah, I'm with you HDL. I like Chelsea even if she is becoming a little weird lately. I think that's the only way she could exit without dying. As for Adam. I still think it's a dead horse people are beating. There are no plans to bring him back and Mal won't do it unless ratings drop. He's gone. Let him stay gone. I don't know what this fascination is with fans saying he's alive. There has been no indication of that anywhere. I guess they have to have something to talk about, though.

Old 02-22-2018, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Think it was Chelsea? (today's episode)
Yes as she has motive to do so to prevent Sharon speaking to Nick about Christian. Also if Sharon had known originally that Sully/Christian was Adam's son, perhaps she and Dylan could have appealed to a court to keep custody of him because both biological parents of the child were deceased and they had already been raising him.

Phyllis had already given her word to Chelsea not to tell Nick Christian's true paternity so I don't she would have hit Sharon over the head (but it is another remote possibility).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV