Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2018, 12:55 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,119,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
@coolgato. Not to worry, kiddo. I wasn't offended and maybe we old grannies should start blaming menopause on our crankiness. At least we'd have an excuse.

Totally agree with you about Kyle. He's got a face I'd love to plant my fist into. I don't know the actor's name but he's doing a brilliant job of being a snot faced conniving brat. His head will spin when he finally realizes Victor is playing him, too.

It's rather nice to see Victoria and Sharon struggling with keeping the secret, though. It shows me they aren't quite as dastardly as old Phyllis. A conscience is a good thing to have and Phyllis has none. Nikki does but she's been living in Victor's circle for so long, she knows how to keep her mouth shut.
Thanks, Mars! I think the actor that plays Kyle now was a male model and this is his first big role, and he is doing a great job playing up the brat and the looks that go with it. I also can't wait till Kyle realizes what a idiot he is for trusting Victor and then he'll fall to Earth and Jack will be there to soften the blow. Jack will forgive his son Kyle.

Victoria and Sharon seem to become closer lately, too and their conscience is really torturing them, same with Nikki, but yes, Phyllis doesn't seem to have a problem keeping the secret and she is just fine with it all. Everyone else is having a tough time but not Phyllis. I think of all the women, Phyllis is the coldest and the one that can do things that the other women wouldn't. Sharon has done bad things but usually did them during a mental breakdown or Nikki when she was drinking. Phyllis can do bad stuff and she is fully aware of what she is doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2018, 12:47 AM

Kyle shows Victor all his cards with the dynamite information, then when he wants the evidence back from Victor and Victor refuses, he looked like he was going to freak out, then he just gives up and walks out the door. He just gave Victor all the ammunition needed to destroy Jack. Not so smart after all.

Old 05-08-2018, 06:10 AM

43,303 posts, read 43,968,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Kyle shows Victor all his cards with the dynamite information, then when he wants the evidence back from Victor and Victor refuses, he looked like he was going to freak out, then he just gives up and walks out the door. He just gave Victor all the ammunition needed to destroy Jack. Not so smart after all.
I guess Kyle isn't as smart as he thinks is!

Old 05-08-2018, 04:49 PM

41 posts, read 37,911 times
I was surprised to hear Erica Kane's name mentioned twice today. I wonder if she'll be making an appearance.
All My Children was the only soap I watched and I'd enjoy seeing her again.

Old 05-09-2018, 06:32 PM

8,024 posts, read 4,704,343 times
She was brought up by characters on General Hospital, not The Young and the Restless. It would not be out of the question for Susan Lucci to make a guest appearance on GH, since they are soon doing the "Nurses Ball" charity event and they occasionally have quasi-celebrities show up. Also, GH's Drew Kane (played by Y&R alumnus Billy Miller) might be related to Erica Kane somehow...

Old 05-10-2018, 12:20 AM

It was really tense and scary when Dina kept going on and on about how special her marriage with John was, I knew Jack was going to explode.

Old 05-10-2018, 06:01 AM

43,303 posts, read 43,968,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
It was really tense and scary when Dina kept going on and on about how special her marriage with John was, I knew Jack was going to explode.
But earlier Dina wanting her mommy and daddy was a real expression of how Alzheimer's works.

Old 05-10-2018, 05:28 PM

15,108 posts, read 27,550,358 times
Just hoping Kyle goes away - maybe it's me but his looks creep me out, he can't act, etc. (I know someone said they thought he was a model but..........)

Old 05-11-2018, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
But earlier Dina wanting her mommy and daddy was a real expression of how Alzheimer's works.
Yes, that was a very poignant scene. Sometimes I think it is a very primal thing that no matter how old we are, when we are scared or in pain we want our parents still or call out for them. I remember hearing that soldiers fighting in war sometimes when injured or dying call out for their moms, I never forgot reading or seeing something like that in a movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Just hoping Kyle goes away - maybe it's me but his looks creep me out, he can't act, etc. (I know someone said they thought he was a model but..........)
The actor that portrays Kyle was a former model, so I guess the label model/actor type fits. His acting will improve I think but he really has to get rid of the facial expressions, he gives off this annoying effect with the eye, the face and the smirks, the SMIRKS and the strutting around thinking he is the next best thing in business, so smart, so ruthless (he would turn on his own father!), so FULL of himself. Definitely not an interesting or likable character, he's one dimensional.

Old 05-14-2018, 08:13 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,766,856 times
Wow! What fantastic acting by Jack (Peter Bergman) on Y&R today! So great! So believable! What a magnificent talent he has with conveying his emotions both before and after receiving bad news. Also Phyllis played by Gina Tognoni was so superb! Especially in her scene with Jack, encouraging him. I am amazed at the talents of some of the actors on soaps!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV