Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2019, 07:44 PM

15,108 posts, read 27,550,358 times

Advertisements

Not to take away from Neil passing - but... is the JT thing ever gong to get wrapped up? The Kyle/Summer thing is getting old.... (actually the who soap is getting old - this is the only one I've followed for yrs. but....)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2019, 07:10 AM

43,303 posts, read 43,968,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Not to take away from Neil passing - but... is the JT thing ever gong to get wrapped up? The Kyle/Summer thing is getting old.... (actually the who soap is getting old - this is the only one I've followed for yrs. but....)
Agreed although hopefully the Kyle/Summer situation will get resolved soon!

Old 02-08-2019, 07:32 AM

2,728 posts, read 1,300,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post

I agree too.

I'm also growing tired of Lola's complaining/whining all the time. Maybe Kyle didn't tell her about the photo shoot because she's too busy working/thinking about the restaurant. Their conversation at the coffee shop should have taken place elsewhere in private.

Old 02-08-2019, 07:33 AM

I hope this isn't a spoiler, but there is news on another site that Adam is coming back (but not JH or MM).

Old 02-08-2019, 06:47 PM

8,024 posts, read 4,704,343 times
It's actually just speculation based on a casting call that went out for a character they call "Jeremy," whose description and age-range sounds a lot like Adam. They even say they want someone with 'significant TV or film experience,' which suggests the man hired for the role would need "instant on-screen presence" (not some newbie who will learn how to act while we watch).

Old 02-08-2019, 11:58 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,119,270 times
I also am tired of the JT storyline, it's gone on way too long, but my theory is that this is a critical time at Y&R, shuffling of writers and top people, so they are in a holding pattern, so things are a bit slow and boring lately. I am also losing interests with Mina, Rey, Arturo, and Lola. Mina because she has the love of a good man, but still is lusting after Arturo and Rey being a detective is not picking up the signals. Arturo is too uncomfortable in Abbey's world - I mean it was just a PHOTO SHOOT and he was like a little baby that needed hand holding, and then there is LOLA who is so annoying and treats Kyle so badly that I can't even watch anymore. I kind of don't mind if Kyle and Summer get back together again - I guess there is no baby because she wears very tight clothing and no sign of a bump, she would be showing by now if she was pregnant.

I have given up hope on Michael Muhney ever returning, that's a shame because he is and will be the best Adam EVER.

I liked the tribute they gave Kristoff at the end, it captured a lot of great moments from an endless supply of great moments, wished they would devote a whole show to him at some point.

Old 02-09-2019, 06:47 AM

43,303 posts, read 43,968,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post

I liked the tribute they gave Kristoff at the end, it captured a lot of great moments from an endless supply of great moments, wished they would devote a whole show to him at some point.
The tribute was nice. Perhaps they will say he died in some kind of accident and then devote a show to a memorial service of Neil's character.

Old 02-09-2019, 05:40 PM

3,597 posts, read 2,855,442 times
Looks like next week Mia will go full postal on Abby, she is great on the show. You never know which Mia will show up- a normal person or one that is lost in space.

Not sure why Kyle is so much into Lola, what has she ever done for Kyle ( not that!!).

The JT storyline is OK, with me. It will resolve by 2021.

Old 02-12-2019, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post
Looks like next week Mia will go full postal on Abby, she is great on the show. You never know which Mia will show up- a normal person or one that is lost in space.

Saw the trailer for this. Looks good! Kind of feeling bad for Abby.

Old 02-12-2019, 05:36 PM

15,108 posts, read 27,550,358 times
Well, well - Mia's true colors (and thoughts) are coming through? We'll see how stupid Rey is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV