Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2012, 11:19 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,424,202 times

Advertisements

I thought the same thing, that the test was rigged although the dr claimed to have run the test twice when questioned by Billy (maybe 2 different labs, I can't remember now) - am just glad that the baby's mother is softening toward them in spite of her nutcase mother (who I can't say I was surprised to see at Victor's door today). I sure hope they get the baby, no matter whose the father (although maybe then he'll come into the picture and it'll go on and on and on...). Maybe Nicki will stumble onto the truth (Victor denied any involvement today when she questioned him) and let the cat out of the bag.

Also getting verrry tired of the whole Kevin saga and his nutcase new wife and crazy FIL, it all gets old after a while <yawwwn>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2012, 04:36 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,321,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Did I miss in how Diane body manage to get into creek ?
Didnt Diane body toxicology showed she was injected with syringe.
Her body was draged in the water by Deacon. And Diane tried to inject whatever was in the syringe to Nikki while they were fighting, but ended up getting the shot herself.

Old 02-15-2012, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Also getting verrry tired of the whole Kevin saga and his nutcase new wife and crazy FIL, it all gets old after a while <yawwwn>
Agree. I don't see the point of this whole storyline. And Kevin is really getting dumber by the minute!

Old 02-15-2012, 08:42 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,522,515 times
Quote:
I thought the same thing, that the test was rigged although the dr claimed to have run the test twice when questioned by Billy (maybe 2 different labs, I can't remember now) - am just glad that the baby's mother is softening toward them in spite of her nutcase mother (who I can't say I was surprised to see at Victor's door today). I sure hope they get the baby, no matter whose the father (although maybe then he'll come into the picture and it'll go on and on and on...). Maybe Nicki will stumble onto the truth (Victor denied any involvement today when she questioned him) and let the cat out of the bag.

This doesnt surprise me a bit about Victor and furthers me reason to hate the villian. My partner will defend him but I cant stand him as most of deaths and injuries, heartbreak always has his footprint.

I wish Kevin would stayed honest with Chloe and tell her about the threat as I dont think Angelo is going away anytime soon and I am not sure what he after.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
Her body was draged in the water by Deacon. And Diane tried to inject whatever was in the syringe to Nikki while they were fighting, but ended up getting the shot herself.
Ok thanks, so case isnt closed.

It might have been for one episode but I am glad Cane started referring to kids by their names. It was creepy me out the way he always said 'the babies' 'Im doing it for the babies' uggh.

What do you guys thing Genovene is up to overall?

Old 02-15-2012, 09:27 AM

162 posts, read 458,964 times
Quote:
I am glad Cane started referring to kids by their names. It was creepy me out the way he always said 'the babies' 'Im doing it for the babies' uggh.
LOL!!! That was a bit off...

Old 02-15-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Ok thanks, so case isnt closed.
It is actually. Everyone's off the hook. And Patti's at the nuthouse.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:49 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,696,914 times
Quote:
What do you guys thing Genovene is up to overall?

I think the writers are still trying to come up with something.

I did feel bad that she wasn't invited to her son's wedding, though.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:54 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,424,202 times
Still trying to figure out the whole Gen. angle, she saw them get married and Jill saw her there although I dont think let on to anyone (yet). Guess we'll have to stay tuned til Friday (and then Monday, of course), hopefully the writers will make it interesting and realistic but lately I havent been impressed w/ a lot of the show in general and if Patty gets out of where she is any time soon, I may just pull the plug altogether (or for a while anyway, lol)
PS That said, I hope Adam regains his vision *again* and I hope Jack walks (dollars to donuts, they will).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I think the writers are still trying to come up with something.

I did feel bad that she wasn't invited to her son's wedding, though.

Old 02-15-2012, 02:31 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,696,914 times
Quote:
Still trying to figure out the whole Gen. angle, she saw them get married and Jill saw her there although I dont think let on to anyone (yet). Guess we'll have to stay tuned til Friday (and then Monday, of course), hopefully the writers will make it interesting and realistic but lately I havent been impressed w/ a lot of the show in general and if Patty gets out of where she is any time soon, I may just pull the plug altogether (or for a while anyway, lol)
PS That said, I hope Adam regains his vision *again* and I hope Jack walks (dollars to donuts, they will).

I'm with you, Honeycrisp. A lot of the story lines are just lame to me which is why I haven't been a faithful watcher. The trouble with that is I tend to get lost as to who's with who each week. As an example, one minute Kevin is about to marry Chloe and the next he's on some island with dufus.

I noticed they brought Jeffrey back and I have to say that he doesn't look well. He's awfully thin and his face is gaunt. I don't want to speculate but he almost looks like someone who has cancer. This is just my opinion so please don't take this as fact because it's not. I really hope he's okay, though.

Old 02-16-2012, 08:08 AM

I found it really dumb on the writers' part that Genevieve would fly to France with no info other than "Provence", and finds the very place they are getting married! I mean, it's as though someone was going to, say, South Carolina and didn't even know which town to go to. Provence is not a city, it's a region, and it's huge! And once she has the address, she just happens to be nearby, not 200 miles away!
OK it's soap, but anyway...

Last edited by Sudcaro; 02-16-2012 at 08:22 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV