U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-18-2012, 01:19 PM

7,043 posts, read 3,767,502 times

Advertisements

Oh No!!! Please tell me that Sharon isn't going to ruin Adam and Chelsea's wedding! Will that stop at nothing? Living with Victor, lusting after Nick and now trying to ruin Adam's happiness. I hope Adam kicks her to the curb. Chelsea may have done things that are less than honorable but she's a saint, compared to Sharon!

And Phyllis is finally getting arrested! It's about time!!! Except Ronan should never have let her leave the apartment. WTH???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2012, 01:38 PM

5,007 posts, read 2,969,446 times
What on Earth is Sharon trying to do??? She should havce stayed at the Stables with Sam last year and then she would be off the show. I absolutely detest Phyllis, she is just a mean person.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:34 PM

22,003 posts, read 39,523,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
What on Earth is Sharon trying to do??? She should havce stayed at the Stables with Sam last year and then she would be off the show. I absolutely detest Phyllis, she is just a mean person.
Sharon being love sick ditz. I was expecting her to crash wedding once she bought that plane ticket.
I was expecting her to whoo Nick back, is why she didnt move into Victor house.
I think tides had turn I think Adam use to show up what ever place her and Nick use to be. If my memory is right I think Nick & Sharon was in Paris and Adam showed up and I think Nick & sharon was in New Orleans and Adam showed up.

I hope next episode Chelsea reads Sharon in front of Adam and tells him what she said in front of her.
If Adam is bad news why in world she going after him, because she had her chance.

Sharon should be happy with sugar daddy Victor, he offered her his private jet. Is writers going to let the stolen necklace just go?

Phyllis started out on the show mean, just now I dont know if it develop behavior but she feels everything she does is justified, but when someone else does same thing, she cries foul.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:59 PM

10,834 posts, read 3,871,790 times
I won't be watching today's episode until this evening, so I can't comment on it yet.

BUT, something I have been wondering about.........where's Faith?

I haven't even heard her name mentioned in a long time. Sharon seems to have an awful lot of free time and none of it seems to be spent with her baby.

And where is Faith living? With Nick? When he left Phyllis yesterday, he didn't say anything about packing Faith's stuff - just his.

And what a sick scenario for that little girl - mommy shacking up with grandpa. Ewwww........

And those white pants Sharon had on yesterday made her butt look big.

Old 07-18-2012, 03:09 PM

1,179 posts, read 1,668,438 times
Im sure when Faith does come back on shes going to be an adult.

Old 07-18-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb8997 View Post
Im sure when Faith does come back on shes going to be an adult.
Ya' think?

Old 07-27-2012, 10:17 PM

I don't know about Faith but Summer sure did grow up fast. Just witnessed a time warp where all the kids have aged five years in the past two months.

Oooooooo, Phyllis is in a heap of trouble. 'Bout danged time! Although, I don't want to see her pinned with Tim Reid's murder especially since he's sitting on a beach, sipping pina coladas. She's going to have to face the music for trying to run over Paul and Christine, though. And Christine! Wow! I wouldn't want to be on her bad side. That woman is hellbent on making sure Phyllis goes away for a long time.

On another note ... I am happily watching Sharon being snubbed by Adam and Nick, though. She pinged and ponged those two for ... well, for a long time. Now she's just stuck with the rich old man who, I am sure, still wants Nikki. Poor old Sharon. All dressed up and no where to go.

I think Adam and Chelsea are so cute, though. ♥♥ That's one of the best pair-ups I've seen in a long time. I hope the writers keep their story going for a while. The shelf life of love stories on that show is about two months and that's just way too short

Old 07-27-2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I don't know about Faith but Summer sure did grow up fast. Just witnessed a time warp where all the kids have aged five years in the past two months.

Oooooooo, Phyllis is in a heap of trouble. 'Bout danged time! Although, I don't want to see her pinned with Tim Reid's murder especially since he's sitting on a beach, sipping pina coladas. She's going to have to face the music for trying to run over Paul and Christine, though. And Christine! Wow! I wouldn't want to be on her bad side. That woman is hellbent on making sure Phyllis goes away for a long time.

On another note ... I am happily watching Sharon being snubbed by Adam and Nick, though. She pinged and ponged those two for ... well, for a long time. Now she's just stuck with the rich old man who, I am sure, still wants Nikki. Poor old Sharon. All dressed up and no where to go.

I think Adam and Chelsea are so cute, though. ♥♥ That's one of the best pair-ups I've seen in a long time. I hope the writers keep their story going for a while. The shelf life of love stories on that show is about two months and that's just way too short
I'm watching today's show right now and I have to admit that the "intrigue" that is going on right now - the blending of the Paul investigation with what is going on with Phyllis - is pretty good. I wonder how Phyllis will get out of this one?

I, too, love Adam and Chelsea. I really thought their wedding was cute and genuine. I would love to see them last but I don't know if that's going to be possible, you know, seeing as how this is a soap, after all.

Does anyone else think the actress who plays Sharon (Sharon Case) is putting on weight? Even her face looks fatter to me.

Oh, and then there is this thing with Genevieve.......I think the mysterious person is Samantha.

Old 07-27-2012, 11:32 PM

You may be right about Samantha, Cinebar. The story lines right now are pretty darned good. It's not unusual for me to be into one and then skip over the others but all of them are good. Whodathunkit???

I read somewhere that Marie Bell was released as a writer. First, I have no clue who that person is. What's more, if she is the one that has been writing the present story lines, they shouldn't get rid of her because for once, in a long time, they are good. I don't know, though.

Hey, if Sharon is getting fat, I'll take that fat any day of the week. She's such a pretty woman and actress. I sort of hate seeing her being such a you-know-what. However, when she started going back and forth between Adam and Nick, I got a little tired of it so seeing her left without either of them is pretty satisfying for me.

I don't want to see Phyllis sent "up the river." She's just nasty enough to add some spark to the show. I do like it when she's put in her place, though.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Adam and Chelsea. Right now, they are the best couple on the show. And just six months ago, I couldn't stand Adam. Now he's one of my favorite characters. I like him being independent with a hint of class rather than going around behind people's backs and trying to stick it to them. Yeah, I like this Adam much better

Old 07-28-2012, 06:04 PM

2,981 posts, read 842,541 times
Maria Arena Bell was the show-runner for several years--functioning as both Head Writer and Executive Producer. Her husband, Bill Bell Jr. is the eldest son of the show's creator and longtime head writer (Bell, Sr.). His sister, Lauralee Bell, has played Christine/Cricket/The Bug for years, and his other brother, Bradley Bell, runs The Bold and the Beautiful. These family connections made it even harder for me to believe the production company would outright fire Maria Arena Bell from her job(s). For the first time ever, there will not be a Bell in charge of Y&R. If they were so unhappy (and yes, a lot of people were/are unhappy with her work), they could have demoted her or perhaps made her choose to either write or produce, and have someone else take over the other duties. Instead, the production company (Sony) has hired infamous soap killer Jill Farren Phelps as Executive Producer. The woman is a menace. Mention her name around any longtime follower of soaps and you'll get an earful. Four of her five former soaps are no longer on the air (they fired her from General Hospital before she could go five for five). I fear for Y&R, a soap I don't follow much but I have a soft spot for because it's been my mom's show for most of my life. Jill Farren Phelps ("JFP") has no sentimentality about long-term characters, and typically treats female characters (especially those over 50) like garbage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV