Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2011, 04:31 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick St John View Post
I hate to say it, but I don't think Whitford was Red John. I wish he was. I don't like it when a puzzle is drawn out for too long. I think Red John is still out there. Malcolm MacDowell maybe. And I suspect that CBI still has a mole, because the lady assassin acted like she knew it was a trap. Just sat on the bed and waited. Why?
Actually, I think that "Red John" is NOT a single person. I think it's an ORGANIZATION - and I think that both LaRoche and Bertram are part of it (the 1st because he killed (apparently deliberately) a suspect in custody (who had links to Red John) - probably to shut him up, and the 2nd because the guy who claimed to be Red John knew to be at the mall (and how else would he know that?)). There's just too many people involved in this for it just be single serial killer and a few friends - there's something else going on - an agenda of some kind - an agenda that folks are willing to both KILL for, and to DIE for (consider the woman who jumped to her death, or the one who infiltrated the organization a couple of seasons back who killed herself (as I recall) rather than be taken alive). That's an ORGANIZATION, folks - one that people have a STRONG alligiance to - NOT a single killer and his handful of toadies.

And the person I think heads it up is... pyshic Kristina Frye (remember her?). I think she developed a crush on Simon when she saw him on TV back when he made fun of Red John and she had his family killed so that he'd be available. I thought that during the episodes she appeared in - and I STILL think that. I think that the person who actually pulled the trigger is now dead via Simon's hand, but the person who ORDERED the hit is alive and well (not really comatose) and WILL re-appear because she's SILL infatuated with Simon and sees in him a "kindred spirit" (so she thinks). She's just being patient and pushing him slowly where she wants him to be.

That's MY 2-cents worth anyway.

Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2011, 05:45 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
I can see RJ being an organization. I think the heavy CBI guy has done something. Just can't put my finger on it either!!

But I agree. RJ was such an underlying theme of the show and it just stopped for a bit and jumped back in.

Old 05-26-2011, 05:38 PM

444 posts, read 799,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Actually, I think that "Red John" is NOT a single person. I think it's an ORGANIZATION - and I think that both LaRoche and Bertram are part of it (the 1st because he killed (apparently deliberately) a suspect in custody (who had links to Red John) - probably to shut him up, and the 2nd because the guy who claimed to be Red John knew to be at the mall (and how else would he know that?)). There's just too many people involved in this for it just be single serial killer and a few friends - there's something else going on - an agenda of some kind - an agenda that folks are willing to both KILL for, and to DIE for (consider the woman who jumped to her death, or the one who infiltrated the organization a couple of seasons back who killed herself (as I recall) rather than be taken alive). That's an ORGANIZATION, folks - one that people have a STRONG alligiance to - NOT a single killer and his handful of toadies.

And the person I think heads it up is... pyshic Kristina Frye (remember her?). I think she developed a crush on Simon when she saw him on TV back when he made fun of Red John and she had his family killed so that he'd be available. I thought that during the episodes she appeared in - and I STILL think that. I think that the person who actually pulled the trigger is now dead via Simon's hand, but the person who ORDERED the hit is alive and well (not really comatose) and WILL re-appear because she's SILL infatuated with Simon and sees in him a "kindred spirit" (so she thinks). She's just being patient and pushing him slowly where she wants him to be.

Ken
Oh...good points....I still think the blind woman from a season or 2 ago has something to do with it. Don't ask me why....

I'll keep watching, tho.

Old 05-27-2011, 02:54 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:

Ken
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
Oh...good points....I still think the blind woman from a season or 2 ago has something to do with it. Don't ask me why....

I'll keep watching, tho.

Good points, Ken! Either Kristina or Malcom McDowell. HIS organization is big enough to support something like that. Kristina was a member of that, wasn't she?

mi~mi, I don't remember a blind woman off the top of my head but sounds interesting.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Good points, Ken! Either Kristina or Malcom McDowell. HIS organization is big enough to support something like that. Kristina was a member of that, wasn't she?

mi~mi, I don't remember a blind woman off the top of my head but sounds interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post

I'll keep watching, tho.
Thanks folks. I have to say I'm with tamiznluv in that I can't recall a blind woman.

I guess we'll just have to see how all this plays out.

Ken

Old 05-28-2011, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Thanks folks. I have to say I'm with tamiznluv in that I can't recall a blind woman.

I guess we'll just have to see how all this plays out.

Ken

The blind woman sounds vaguely familiar but I just can't bring it up to the front of my brain. Looking forward to see where this all goes.

Old 05-28-2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:
The blind woman sounds vaguely familiar but I just can't bring it up to the front of my brain. Looking forward to see where this all goes.
Here's a reference to her. It also pushes the idea the Kristina Fry is behind it all (although the author thinks she's simple the PERSON Red John (no mention of the "organization" theory). I must have missed the episode with the blind woman.

The Mentalist: I See Red People : TV Casualties

Ken

Old 05-28-2011, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Here's a reference to her. It also pushes the idea the Kristina Fry is behind it all (although the author thinks she's simple the PERSON Red John (no mention of the "organization" theory). I must have missed the episode with the blind woman.

The Mentalist: I See Red People : TV Casualties

Ken

Ken, did you happen to read further into articles by some susansomething? Her idea is all murders on the Mentalist (and in real life) are connected to Julius Caesar??? That woman is a pure whack job!!!

Old 05-28-2011, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Ken, did you happen to read further into articles by some susansomething? Her idea is all murders on the Mentalist (and in real life) are connected to Julius Caesar??? That woman is a pure whack job!!!
No, never heard that (or of her previously). Sounds pretty wierd from what you are saying.

Ken

Old 05-29-2011, 01:45 PM

664 posts, read 1,027,395 times
I think I am going to have to watch the finale again. After reading some posts I am confused. I was sure Red John was the man in the shopping center. I can't think of the actors name but his was in West Wing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV