Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2011, 07:07 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,311,123 times

Advertisements

So I know last night was a rerun but does anyone know what that guy said to Jane at the very end when he mumbled something just before he died????? I didn't get it the first time I watched this same show months back and I still didn't understand it this time and it's driving me crazy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2011, 11:31 AM

444 posts, read 799,481 times
The blind lady was involved in the episode where Lisbon was kid napped and was a friend/lover of Red John. The creepy deputy/sheriff in that episode ended up being the killer.Lisbon was hostage in a basement or something. There were a couple shots in that episode that stuck with me as "hmm.....I wonder what this means" things.

Although for a twist, what if it was one of the CBI team?

Old 08-12-2011, 10:54 AM

6,434 posts, read 5,250,958 times
Who is your favorite character on this shows? Mine is Patrick Jane, of course, and after that I really like Cho. That dead pan face amuses me, quick questions, short answers if anyone asks him anything. But very clever and can get totally mean when necessary as they did show in one episode. Jane and Cho!

Old 08-12-2011, 02:47 PM

664 posts, read 1,027,928 times
Patrick Jane, hands down.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:06 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Gosh, I like all the characters of this show! I have to go with Cho and Jane also. Jane can sometimes get on my nerves but I love Cho for all his deadpan looks and his wit too. We need more eppies built around Cho!

Old 09-24-2011, 11:40 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
It was good to see Patrick Jane and co. back. I've missed this show because I like how it involves using his smarts to figure things out. Like on Numb3ers, the brother used numbers to figure things out. I'm awful sad that Lie to Me was not renewed.

Anywho...I enjoyed it. I wonder if Wayne and Van Pelt will get back together? I'm sure he wants to help her psychologically bigtime.

So, we still have Red John on the loose. I sure hope that when the end of the series comes, they will wrap it up for us faithful viewers and tell us WHO Red John is. I so thought it was that fat IA cop. I still think he's defintely involved. I forget where we ended up with his character. I'd like to see the old chief,Hightower, who Jane secreted out of the country again.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:03 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Cho is fantastic. The actor who plays the character is fabulous! Great season opener. Completely unexpected.

Old 09-24-2011, 04:18 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,787,483 times
Exclamation Okay, don't ask me how I knew.....

, but I knew that the man Patrick killed last spring, wasn't Red John. The ending last spring was weird and off . It just never set right with me then and as the new season was about to start, I knew that to keep the show going wouldn't allow that man to be the real Red John.

What I don't understand in the Season Opener though, is why they didn't clear up some of the questions from the final show in the spring ??? What happened to Hightower and her children? What happened to the fat boss whose name I don't recall? And where was the investigation into Van Pelt's fiance who she killed, to see if maybe he wasn't the only bad cop in the department?

The 'other' boss to Lisbon, the one who was also a suspect last spring, was acting strangely suspicious on the season opener . Didn't anyone else notice that? I believe that it will come out that he is somehow involved with all this Red John stuff, though I don't think that he is Red John either. Who knows, maybe Red John is his brother !!!

Just my thoughts. I really do like the show. Probably one of the best written shows on TV today. I'm curious. Anyone know if this is supposed to be the final season?

Old 09-25-2011, 07:48 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
, but I knew that the man Patrick killed last spring, wasn't Red John. The ending last spring was weird and off . It just never set right with me then and as the new season was about to start, I knew that to keep the show going wouldn't allow that man to be the real Red John.

What I don't understand in the Season Opener though, is why they didn't clear up some of the questions from the final show in the spring ??? What happened to Hightower and her children? What happened to the fat boss whose name I don't recall? And where was the investigation into Van Pelt's fiance who she killed, to see if maybe he wasn't the only bad cop in the department?

The 'other' boss to Lisbon, the one who was also a suspect last spring, was acting strangely suspicious on the season opener . Didn't anyone else notice that? I believe that it will come out that he is somehow involved with all this Red John stuff, though I don't think that he is Red John either. Who knows, maybe Red John is his brother !!!

Just my thoughts. I really do like the show. Probably one of the best written shows on TV today. I'm curious. Anyone know if this is supposed to be the final season?
I am hoping those get answered in the upcoming episodes. I can't imagine those just getting left out.

Old 09-25-2011, 08:35 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post

I thought the episode was REALLY poorly written and full of holes - very disappointing.

I'm still of the opinion that Red John is NOT a single person but rather an ORGANIZATION.. I still think that woman psychic heads it up and that she'll be back.

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV