Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2008, 08:34 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,299,923 times

Advertisements

what i think is stupid is that everyone can't play pov comp....that doesn't make sence that the one on the block can't try and save them selves...that makes no sence at all...http://bestsmileys.com/angry1/9.gif (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2008, 09:26 AM

10,171 posts, read 11,156,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRRACING View Post
what i think is stupid is that everyone can't play pov comp....that doesn't make sence that the one on the block can't try and save them selves...that makes no sence at all...http://bestsmileys.com/angry1/9.gif (broken link)

Those who are on the block do get to play for POV. It's always been that way....

Old 08-12-2008, 10:41 AM

Wink if your on the block you should always get to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Those who are on the block do get to play for POV. It's always been that way....

yeah on this one but in past pov comps only if they got picked which i think is stupid..they should be able to play all of them no matter what...

Old 08-12-2008, 10:51 AM

1,715 posts, read 6,977,317 times
Quote:
yeah on this one but in past pov comps only if they got picked which i think is stupid..they should be able to play all of them no matter what...
Unless it was from 3 seasons or so ago, it has never been like that.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:03 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,179,032 times
At least this morning I had a few LOL moments from the HGs. 55 yrs old and I didn't know about "hoodies"!!! Thank you, Libra! That was a riot! I actually was feeling sad that Libra will be going Thursday! I saw another side of her and she can be quite entertaining! Too bad she's so bossey and screams so much.

That was so "funny" about BB having Rennie take all the steak knives out of the house and counting them! BB was really concerned that someone would totally snap! Did anyone catch that Libra and someone else (I forget who) went to see the show's shrink? I didn't know that BB had a shrink behind the scenes 24/7!

This has got to be the most dysfuntional, "crazy" cast of characters so far!

I also have lost all respect for Jerry. I'm going to scream if I hear him get down on Dan one more time! Get over it old man!

Old 08-12-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in TN View Post
Unless it was from 3 seasons or so ago, it has never been like that.
ya your right, i don't know what i was thinking i just had a brain fart...lol....jerry wins pov this week...oopps did i say that..lol...

Old 08-12-2008, 01:14 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,677,262 times
[quote=tamiznluv;4829442]
That was so "funny" about BB having Rennie take all the steak knives out of the house and counting them! BB was really concerned that someone would totally snap! Did anyone catch that Libra and someone else (I forget who) went to see the show's shrink? I didn't know that BB had a shrink behind the scenes 24/7! QUOTE]

It never dawned on me that they would need a shrink for the show, but I don't know how they would make it without one! I guess it's necessary since they can't leave the property and they're stuck with each other, and you never know when someone's going to start a screaming match. I'm sure even Memphis, who doesn't look like the type to go to a psychologist, probably will need to seek professional help after this!

Old 08-12-2008, 03:02 PM

1,715 posts, read 6,977,317 times
Quote:
ya your right, i don't know what i was thinking i just had a brain fart...lol....jerry wins pov this week...oopps did i say that..lol...
Hope you're not serious.

Old 08-12-2008, 04:25 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,091,068 times
[quote=IBrakeforTailgaters;4831300It never dawned on me that they would need a shrink for the show, ![/QUOTE]

With the pack-o-fruitloops they got this year I would be surprised if they DIDN'T have one....I would hide anything sharper then a fence post.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:28 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,677,262 times
I've finished watching tonight's episode. Without going into detail, I will say this--outside the house, I would LOVE to see Dan put a can of whoop azz on Jerry, and I wish Libra would do the same for Michelle, and I wish Keesha and Libra would double up on April...and then while Ollie's trying to break it up, I hope that one of those two slaps him in the face.

Ok, I'm done with that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV