Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2008, 11:53 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,101,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I sure wouldn't say one of Libra's twins was white! They both looked dark skinned to me. Maybe it's my tv. They sure were cute and Libra's daughter is gorgeous. Of course Libra's not too shabby either!

I thought so too.....one was LIGHTER but still not white.......

but all in all a very pretty set of kids.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 12:48 PM

1,703 posts, read 3,869,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
I thought so too.....one was LIGHTER but still not white.......

but all in all a very pretty set of kids.......
I totally disagree. One was a white as I am and the other had the mixed skin tone. All are precious. And some of those pictures of Libra were gorgeous. Her husband wasn't much to look at but I think girlfriend was telling the truth when she said they have money. That house was NICE!

Old 08-15-2008, 01:50 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,678,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
I totally disagree. One was a white as I am and the other had the mixed skin tone. All are precious. And some of those pictures of Libra were gorgeous. Her husband wasn't much to look at but I think girlfriend was telling the truth when she said they have money. That house was NICE!
It seems like they showed the babies last month when they first went into the house. The lighter twin seems to be a little darker now, but it's still cool that they're twins and they came out with such different skin tones. Libra has a beautiful family. I'm not much of a 2-story house fan (nice to look at, but they are a pain when someone has to move in/move out), but I would say they got it made.

And austinsmom, call it bad taste, but I think Mr. Scott was kinda handsome. I have a weird taste in men :P

Old 08-15-2008, 04:48 PM

3,533 posts, read 12,303,331 times
Talking good bye

and who said they didn't beleave in polls....i told you libra was going....92% said she was....

Old 08-15-2008, 04:54 PM

3,533 posts, read 12,303,331 times
Talking Eeeewwwwwwwwwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
I love Renny and Dan also! My dh thinks Renny's a MILF, lol.

Did anyone else laugh hysterically when April said she was prettier than Keesha and Ollie looked at her like she was crazy?! And then hurriedly agreed?

she wishes she was prettier...the only thing she is more than keesha is used and put away wet....she's a nasty broad...she's slept with more guy's then you can count on 15 hands....LMAO....ROTF..

Old 08-15-2008, 08:35 PM

36 posts, read 149,375 times
I heard that BB is completely staged and they are all bad actors with scripts. Anyone know if this is true?

Old 08-15-2008, 11:01 PM

1,715 posts, read 6,978,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citycrawler View Post
I heard that BB is completely staged and they are all bad actors with scripts. Anyone know if this is true?
Not out of the realm of possibility. At the very least, I believe the producers manipulate the game.

Old 08-16-2008, 07:30 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,186,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in TN View Post
Not out of the realm of possibility. At the very least, I believe the producers manipulate the game.
I'm starting to think that way too, Mike. Just wish I could stop myself from watching the stupid show! I can't! I need BBA! (Big Brother Annonymous)

Old 08-16-2008, 07:53 AM

1,715 posts, read 6,978,916 times
I don't think manipulate if overtly or anything, but I'm sure they try to keep things interesting for ratings. For instance, I'm sure the diary room questions are prompted to manipulate things.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:32 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,186,389 times
I think so too, Mike.

I didn't get to watch BBAD this morning because I had to turn the tv off around 10:30 last night. We were having another wicked bad thunder and lightning storm so I never even got to see the end of Swingtown which I was watching! Sad to heck with it and went to bed. Woke up at 12:15 but said to heck with waking myself up enough to watch BBAD. Anyone have anything interesting to "report" from this morning's show?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV