Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2008, 09:08 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,110,658 times

Advertisements

I want Michelle to go because she's playing emotionally rather than strategically. Why is it so important to avenge someone you met a short time ago? This is a game. The point is only one person can win. Everyone gets eliminated eventually. I'd like to see Memphis win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2008, 09:30 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,869,760 times
I LOVE Dan! His girlfriend is gorgeous. The rest of them can suck it! Ollie is an idiot. I hope Dan turns the house on it's proverbial ear tomorrow. It's a freaking game, people! Truth is great but has no place in the BB house if you want to win $500 grand! I've been reading the feed stuff on line and those people are enough to drive you to drink. Michelle is a total bone head. I'm happy for Jerry but he looks pitiful. Renny is ok. Keesha and Memphis have overstayed their welcome with me. OK rant over without giving anything away

Old 08-25-2008, 10:54 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in TN View Post
I still say it's spoilers if it hasn't been aired yet.
Yes, that is correct, Mike, but those were very harsh words you posted to Michelle and I was hoping you posted in jest. This is only a thread about a tv show. As NicoleJ said, not very important in the grand scheme of things. Enough of my opinion now. 'Nuff said. I just felt badly for the girl/woman you addressed. Peace.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:12 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
I LOVE Dan! His girlfriend is gorgeous. The rest of them can suck it! Ollie is an idiot. I hope Dan turns the house on it's proverbial ear tomorrow. It's a freaking game, people! Truth is great but has no place in the BB house if you want to win $500 grand! I've been reading the feed stuff on line and those people are enough to drive you to drink. Michelle is a total bone head. I'm happy for Jerry but he looks pitiful. Renny is ok. Keesha and Memphis have overstayed their welcome with me. OK rant over without giving anything away

And as Dan has said.....no matter what he says or does.....he goes to confession and it's all forgiven

Old 08-25-2008, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
And as Dan has said.....no matter what he says or does.....he goes to confession and it's all forgiven

Old 08-25-2008, 07:30 PM

1,715 posts, read 6,978,530 times
Dan is a moron. He was doing so well up until he won HOH. He probably would have won it outright but the deal with Ollie will now ruin his game. He'll never win Memphis's trust back and Keisha would probably follow alongside him. Ollie and Michelle would get him out the first chance they get. Jerry? Same. I say there is a 60% chance Dan is done by next Thursday, especially considering this Thursday is double elimination. The whole "weak player" angle has run it's course as well. It's too late in the game for that nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
...but those were very harsh words you posted to Michelle and I was hoping you posted in jest.
It was a reference to the Chapelle show. He says that in one of his skits. Relax...

Old 08-26-2008, 07:03 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,869,760 times
Quote:
Dan is a moron. He was doing so well up until he won HOH. He probably would have won it outright but the deal with Ollie will now ruin his game. He'll never win Memphis's trust back and Keisha would probably follow alongside him. Ollie and Michelle would get him out the first chance they get. Jerry? Same. I say there is a 60% chance Dan is done by next Thursday, especially considering this Thursday is double elimination. The whole "weak player" angle has run it's course as well. It's too late in the game for that nonsense.

It was a reference to the Chapelle show. He says that in one of his skits. Relax...
I think you might change your mind after tonight. I think he has given up the weak player angle since he's been winning competitions. He slid under the radar and is turning it on now.

Old 08-26-2008, 08:38 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,110,658 times
Under the radar players, my other pet peeve. I would rather see an emotional player win over an under the radar player.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:37 AM

1,715 posts, read 6,978,530 times
"...Now go get on the block!" Dan to Michelle

The way he said that to her was reminiscent of a pimp to a street ho. She looked like someone just killed her kitty. That was truly awesome and I feel bad for doubting Dan earlier in the week. He played Ollie like a violin all week long.

That said, I'm not sure if his move at the veto meeting pitting player against one another will work in his favor. If anything, I think others may see him as too controlling and mastermindish.

Can't wait to see Thursday's episode!

Old 08-27-2008, 08:21 AM

Quote:
"...Now go get on the block!" Dan to Michelle

The way he said that to her was reminiscent of a pimp to a street ho. She looked like someone just killed her kitty. That was truly awesome and I feel bad for doubting Dan earlier in the week. He played Ollie like a violin all week long.

That said, I'm not sure if his move at the veto meeting pitting player against one another will work in his favor. If anything, I think others may see him as too controlling and mastermindish.

Can't wait to see Thursday's episode!
I would have had all I said bleeped out if I were Michelle after that skinny wimp talked to me like that!!!

I don't think the HGs will find out about Dan's little game about pitting them against each other. Not unless the two sides start talking to each other!

LOL I loved it when they started in on Dan on BBAD this morning. Nothing I haven't been thinking all along!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV