Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2014, 05:19 PM

8,067 posts, read 4,741,997 times

Advertisements

It's GH--definitely a 'go-with-it' kind of place.

I mean, most 80 year-old matriarchs are more worried about age spots. Helena Cassadine? Freezer Burn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2014, 03:28 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
'You're a great son, even though you did try to kill me,' you have to admire that kind of motherly devotion. It's fantastic to have Heather back on the canvas.

There are way too many things coming to a head all at once, it seems like. Franco's revenge, Sonny's "sting" operation, Nina coming completely unhinged, Who killed AJ? Who killed Connie? Who killed Gabriel? Who is Fluke? And, did Franco say Halloween is tomorrow????

Old 10-20-2014, 05:28 PM

Yeah, I figured with so many stories coming together at once, Halloween would start a few weeks early. And after the kids come back from Trick-or-Treating, Thanksgiving dinner will be on the table. That's the nature of Monthdays on soaps. The funniest bit would be if Ava remained in labor for three solid weeks of shows. So of course they're going to do it...

Old 10-21-2014, 03:42 PM

3,463 posts, read 5,657,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
'You're a great son, even though you did try to kill me,' you have to admire that kind of motherly devotion. It's fantastic to have Heather back on the canvas.

I love Heather! Like Dr 0, when she is center stage, she/the episode is going to be great!

Oblivia's Psycho style flashback(or flashforward?) that featured her was a funny moment too. I can't wait to see the wedding Franco has planned.

Thankfully we've been spared the latest Jerry Jacksification of GH for a day or two, but I am typing this before I watch todays episode

Old 10-22-2014, 08:17 AM

I guess it might be possible for Madeline to get her hands on Ava's baby, what with Dr. O running the hospital. Madeline would have to bring Dr. O in on the scheme, but would Dr. O really go along? What would be in it for her? Dr. O did warn Madeline that Nina might have a few screws loose, and what would Dr. O possibly gain from helping her sister steal a baby from "her" hospital? Dr. O would also have to fabricate something to keep Britt from looking into it further, since Ava is technically Britt's patient, and she is sort of story-less at the moment now that she's reconciled with Nikolas. Britt acting as hero to reunite Ava and her baby might be their way of reforming Britt.

Heck, if the ultimate goal is to give Nina this baby and send her crazy self out of town, I say Ava ought to take one for the team and let Nina have the kid. Would it be any safer being raised by Sonny?

A story involving the Westbourne women (and Ava's baby) might actually be rather exciting, but it's a shame the story is yet another tale involving a kidnapped baby. I guess the writers could not resist the urge to have Donna Mills involved in a kidnapped-baby story, what with Abby Ewing's infamous Knots Landing scheme that involved her rival Val's twins being kidnapped. My Knots-loving self hopes the writers will include a few nods to that famous story; otherwise it's just another rehash of all the other baby-snatching/switching we've had on GH for years now.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM

2,080 posts, read 1,603,730 times
I'm personally waiting for the day that Liz has a romantic relationship with someone whom she hasn't slept with or married in the past and that lasts more than a few months. It would be new.

Old 10-22-2014, 04:10 PM

3,463 posts, read 5,657,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
I guess it might be possible for Madeline to get her hands on Ava's baby, what with Dr. O running the hospital. Madeline would have to bring Dr. O in on the scheme, . . . .
I think think GH writers have an "unexpected"(?) plot twist. I think it was very suspicious the way Madeline acquiesced on the bizarre request. Minimal hesitation? I dont believe this is going to go the way they think we think it will. I am even going to go out on a limb and say MAdeline might actually be headed for a good deed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina14 View Post
I'm personally waiting for the day that Liz has a romantic relationship with someone whom she hasn't slept with or married in the past and that lasts more than a few months. It would be new.
I agree . . . If you are a GH male, and have a pulse, Liz will be knocking any minute now

Old 10-22-2014, 05:54 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,384,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina14 View Post
Love never works out for Liz, and that is so frustrating. Kiki gets two brothers in two long term relationships and everyone is all friendly about it.

Liz gets to date every new comer, and they either leave, die or are imprisoned.

Zander- dead? One night stand
Lucky- left and abandoned his kids, married two times?
Jason - presumed dead, never were fully together
Matt- imprisoned, flirted with each other
The killer guy- dead, he would have been imprisoned, they barely dated
AJ- alcoholic, imprisoned and then dead, barely dated
Ric- imprisoned and then presumed dead, married two times?
Nic- left and they never were really together besides a fling

Ugh! All the newbies get instant love and happiness. I think the previous writers didn't like Rebecca Herbst.

I hope her and Jason get six weeks together.

Old 10-22-2014, 08:27 PM

I ought to be thinking about other things at work, but I figured out why Dr. Obrecht might agree to help in this whole plot to snatch Ava's baby. Since Madeline knew all along who Nathan's real mother is, then I'm guessing she also knows who his real father is. Dr. O is desperate to keep that secret, so Madeline might just blackmail her sister into helping. This whole baby-napping thing is much more in Liesl's wheel-house, anyway.

Y'know I've never understood this intense Liz-hatred among large portions of the fans. I guess I just don't understand how anyone could have intense feelings about her one way or the other, since she has always "sort of been there" and not generating strong feelings one way or the other. Overall, I like her okay. I really thought Liz/AJ should have been allowed to happen--the actors were really good together. It's really funny how Becky Herbst refuses to age, and this makes it impossible for the producers to SORAS her kids.

Old 10-31-2014, 01:20 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
I wonder if Nina is planning on performing a C-section on Ava, since she paralyzed her? Hmm...I also wonder who all is going to show up for this momentous occasion. Could be quite a crowd.

Oh, yeah, and way to cave, Morgan. Yeah, yeah, Sonny killed AJ, but Ava killed Connie. And still, these petty individuals over there can't even mention AJ without getting in some little dig. Grow up, already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV