Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2014, 05:58 PM

8,069 posts, read 4,744,624 times

Advertisements

Oh, come now...2011 Jason Morgan made the Easter Island statues look like Richard Simmons.

I think they're not "playing" Jason as anything right now, choosing instead to wait until the fans start clamoring for one thing or the other. I can't imagine Miller wanting to do JasonBot2011, though, since it would mean suppressing his (supposed) hilarious comic talents.

I wonder if FakeLuke and Tracy will crash the Quartermaine Thanksgiving this year? The pizza delivery guy had better wear a Kevlar vest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2014, 12:21 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,388,075 times
I'm enjoying the new Jake. He's bringing some Sunshine to a dark time on GH.

I think TPTB want to show just how different he is now, and how he is a new character. I find this new story to be exciting because they can go so many different ways with it.

I really don't know what they will choose. Will he remember being Jason Q, Jason M, or a combo of the two. Will he regret murdering people for a living? Will he change the life decisions he made before?

Was he brainwashed? Will he end up falling under Helenas spell?

Will his loved ones be in danger? How will he protect them?

Will he forgive Sonny and Carly?

It's endless really. It's not often I don't know what will happen on GH.

I also have no clue what's going on in the FLUKE storyline.

Old 11-16-2014, 11:20 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Remember when Jason first woke up/defrosted at that clinic? He was right back to his old ways then as far as kicking ass all over the place.

Old 11-21-2014, 08:50 PM

I can't believe I'm writing this, but I'm glad to see Tony Geary back. Obviously they are not easing him back into work, though. In one episode he and his lookalike are both in the mix.

This whole Faison thing is kind of weak. Are we to believe that Anna has been holding him in the basement of the stables, where he has been a quiet, compliant prisoner and she's been bringing him food un-noticed by the staff? I assumed she and Robert actually shot him up with a drug that made him lapse into a coma...the way Dr. O did to Robert...then stashed him somewhere...like Dr. O did with Robin. That may very well be what they really did, with this wild goose chase a diversion Anna dreamed up at the last minute while Robert moves Faison somewhere else. I know they're trying to make us think FakeLuke is Faison, but I'm not buying that. Faison as FakeLuke would have been all over Anna, since he can't resist that.

Old 11-21-2014, 09:05 PM

They're trying to make us think Fake Luke is Faison? I guess they need to hit me over the head a little harder to get that one. I didn't think that at all. Mostly what i thought was, doesn't Faison pretty much normally look like he's been living in a hole in the ground for a year?!

It's pretty far fetched that he's been hidden in the stables (connected to the catacombs?) all this time being fed, etc. considering Spoon Island is, well, and ISLAND and you need to take a boat to get there. Or are his captors living in a hut somewhere or, oh good grief, this makes no sense.

I read that the actress who plays Britt is working without a contract right now (I read that last Sunday). I wonder if they'll recast or maybe she'll re-sign, since now there are more family members in major storylines on there.

Old 11-22-2014, 12:53 PM

I think they're busily setting up her exit storyline. Nik will find out she lied (again) about Spencer's disappearance in the summer, and he'll kick her out (again)--only this time she will probably leave town. In the press reports surrounding the three actors being bumped down to recurring, they said she (Kelly Thiebaud, who plays Britt) is the only one who seems to want to move on to other things. The other two, Marc Samuel (as Felix) and John J. York (as Mac) seem willing to stick around and be on less. Then again, they are already barely on as it is, especially story-less Felix.

As far as I know, Thiebaud is still dating Bryan Craig, who plays Morgan, so her itching to move on seems kind of odd, since getting to see her bf at work and off the set would seem convenient.

If they are keeping Howarth and Stafford as well as Miller, and Benard's contract negotiations go well, then we'll likely see a few more characters leave, or at least see a lot less of them. I could draw up a Top Ten if the producers need some nudging.

Old 11-22-2014, 01:31 PM

I believe Roger Howarth is staying, based on what I've read but don't know about Michelle Stafford. Normally, you'd go to jail for a long time for kidnapping a baby, but i don't know if it's even considered a crime in Port Charles...

What about Maura West? They had to have known that by making her Connie's killer, showing us that it was not self defense or DID or any other 'explainable' reason, they were writing her into a corner. This just seems really unlikely, though, considering how valuable she is to have on there.

Old 11-22-2014, 06:26 PM

I'm sure they will have some sort of bargaining plot that will keep Ava from getting a realistic punishment. I mean, in one line of dialogue they absolved Carly from her collusion/conspiracy in the AJ plotline. My best guess is that they will have her testify against Sonny and get some kind of immunity or reduced sentence. She also might be able to testify against FakeLuke, whoever he is, and get something from that. Nina can use an insanity defense---lord knows it's appropriate (Guilty by reason of insane overacting). Franco? Who knows, maybe Diane still has that tumor in the jar and can wave it around the courtroom.

The sad truth is that Connie's been dead so long and everyone has moved on so much that the viewers really don't care who killed her---which is likely the strategy used to make sure Ava did not get written out over it.

Old 11-22-2014, 06:30 PM

41,958 posts, read 75,174,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
I think they're busily setting up her exit storyline. Nik will find out she lied (again) about Spencer's disappearance in the summer, and he'll kick her out (again)--only this time she will probably leave town. In the press reports surrounding the three actors being bumped down to recurring, they said she (Kelly Thiebaud, who plays Britt) is the only one who seems to want to move on to other things. The other two, Marc Samuel (as Felix) and John J. York (as Mac) seem willing to stick around and be on less. Then again, they are already barely on as it is, especially story-less Felix.
They're bumping two of the wrong people. As usual.

Old 11-22-2014, 10:28 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,388,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
I'm sure they will have some sort of bargaining plot that will keep Ava from getting a realistic punishment. I mean, in one line of dialogue they absolved Carly from her collusion/conspiracy in the AJ plotline. My best guess is that they will have her testify against Sonny and get some kind of immunity or reduced sentence. She also might be able to testify against FakeLuke, whoever he is, and get something from that. Nina can use an insanity defense---lord knows it's appropriate (Guilty by reason of insane overacting). Franco? Who knows, maybe Diane still has that tumor in the jar and can wave it around the courtroom.

The sad truth is that Connie's been dead so long and everyone has moved on so much that the viewers really don't care who killed her---which is likely the strategy used to make sure Ava did not get written out over it.
The newer viewers are saying.... Connie who? She had literally become a backstory for a long time before her murder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV