Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2015, 01:52 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times

Advertisements

I think it should be Luke. Now, it looks like we're going to have to watch him torturing/threatening to rape his niece. No thanks. How about a little Big Sister Patricia Justice, ala Julian Jerome/Mickey Diamond. Kick in that door, blast away, and then tell the horrific tale of his poor abusive childhood and what made him turn bad (and did I hear them using AG's lengthy summer breaks as Luke's going off to deal with the rage BS?). They have ruined that character, beyond redemption, AFAIC. An almost impossible feat. Plus, no one even cares anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2015, 01:59 PM

8,608 posts, read 10,137,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
I think it should be Luke. Now, it looks like we're going to have to watch him torturing/threatening to rape his niece. No thanks. How about a little Big Sister Patricia Justice, ala Julian Jerome/Mickey Diamond. Kick in that door, blast away, and then tell the horrific tale of his poor abusive childhood and what made him turn bad (and did I hear them using AG's lengthy summer breaks as Luke's going off to deal with the rage BS?). They have ruined that character, beyond redemption, AFAIC. An almost impossible feat. Plus, no one even cares anymore.
Well, I have a feeling that once Constance retires, Helena will fall victim to murder and that would surely be a HUGE whodunnit.

Old 03-25-2015, 03:10 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Well, I have a feeling that once Constance retires, Helena will fall victim to murder and that would surely be a HUGE whodunnit.

Yes, but hasn't it already been established that a number of these characters are immortal?

Old 03-25-2015, 03:28 PM

8,608 posts, read 10,137,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

Yes, but hasn't it already been established that a number of these characters are immortal?
True...lol...but when an actor gets up there in age and hangs up his/her hat, the character's death has to be made to look quite final. I understand what you are saying though. When characters keep being brought back from the "dead", it sort of takes some of the punch out of someone "dying".

Old 03-25-2015, 05:31 PM

2,080 posts, read 1,603,730 times
Frankly, I'd rather see Helena in Port Charles than Luke. She's always been an entertaining character, well-played, a great lady with a very sinister agenda if your name isn't Cassadine.

I hope they kill off Luke for good. I'm sick of this murdering, vicious travesty of a once great character. It's really hard to believe that this supposed multiple personality just manifested some 50 years after whatever traumatic acts in his childhood.

Right now, the show isn't very entertaining. I hate the idea of Jake's fake wife. And why can't Elizabeth connect with a man who she hasn't known for 20 years? Of course, she thinks she did, with Jake...

Old 03-26-2015, 08:30 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,384,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina14 View Post
Frankly, I'd rather see Helena in Port Charles than Luke. She's always been an entertaining character, well-played, a great lady with a very sinister agenda if your name isn't Cassadine.

I hope they kill off Luke for good. I'm sick of this murdering, vicious travesty of a once great character. It's really hard to believe that this supposed multiple personality just manifested some 50 years after whatever traumatic acts in his childhood.

Right now, the show isn't very entertaining. I hate the idea of Jake's fake wife. And why can't Elizabeth connect with a man who she hasn't known for 20 years? Of course, she thinks she did, with Jake...
I am tired of the show. I even made it through Maxie's hippie and the vampire storyline which were dreadful. I fast forward 95% of the show. Maybe it will get better ina year or two. How long can the Fluke SL and jason reveal take? Probably be onto new SLs after a few years.

Old 03-26-2015, 08:55 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
I am tired of the show. I even made it through Maxie's hippie and the vampire storyline which were dreadful. I fast forward 95% of the show. Maybe it will get better ina year or two. How long can the Fluke SL and jason reveal take? Probably be onto new SLs after a few years.
Lol, I must've fast-forwarded past the vampire storyline. Good thing, too, or you'd all have to endure my beeching about that on this thread.

Old 03-26-2015, 05:44 PM

8,067 posts, read 4,741,997 times
Ava may be the terminally-ill one, but she nearly killed ME on Friday's episode.

Silas: How are you feeling?
Ava: Like I'm being held captive in a Swiss spa while some evil psycho doctor is performing rapid-aging experiments on me...

Hey, if Franco can refer to Nina as "Phyllis" for two episodes, then Ava can reflect on her time as Carly Tenney on As The World Turns. Ava was even wearing one of those white 'spa robes' while she was in bed.

Old 03-26-2015, 06:04 PM

3,463 posts, read 5,657,461 times
I have to give GH writers credit . . . I thought no way could the Luke situation get worse, but it did, by far! His scenes are so disturbing they are wrecking the rest of the show. The "Jake" storyline not to much better, relatively speaking. Ill take the vampires and hippies any day!

Old 03-26-2015, 06:31 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,384,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkat59 View Post
I have to give GH writers credit . . . I thought no way could the Luke situation get worse, but it did, by far! His scenes are so disturbing they are wrecking the rest of the show. The "Jake" storyline not to much better, relatively speaking. Ill take the vampires and hippies any day!
It's like the Neverending story....I'm ready for luke to go on vacation for the summer. I caught a bit of his creepy, I'm going to rape my niece scene. No thanks.

I like Robin, but he can go wherever she is and hang out there. If anyone is following the bold and the beautiful, they are doing a transgender story with a main character. I wish Fluke was really transgender Pat. That would have been better than creepy Luke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV