Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2013, 03:39 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,102,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Ok -

I absolutely hate this story line of Sean being Sonny's paid assassin.

I also hate that they've given Sam another crisis to deal with. Sheesh! Can't they dump on one of the other characters for a change? Seriously, if this were real life, that poor women would probably be in the loony bin given all the traumatic crap she's gone through in the last couple of years.

I suspect, though, that what is going to happen is that Danny is going to need a bone marrow transplant and there will be one person, and one person only, in this entire world who will be a match.

And we all know who that will be, don't we?

WHOoOoOOOOOO??????????????

I have to say that Duke Lavery dressed up in a tu tu was probably the best storyline they have going right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2013, 10:07 AM

8,070 posts, read 4,746,263 times
Nikolas looked like he was auditioning for a new Star Trek series yesterday.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:58 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Ok -

I absolutely hate this story line of Sean being Sonny's paid assassin.
And a rather **** poor one at that.

(I just watched yesterday's show.)

I wonder if this is going to be the end of Sean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post

I have to say that Duke Lavery dressed up in a tu tu was probably the best storyline they have going right now.
I've never been much of a Duke Lavery fan, but that was pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
Nikolas looked like he was auditioning for a new Star Trek series yesterday.
He did look a little "Spock-ish," didn't he?

Old 06-12-2013, 12:03 PM

Oh, and I'm just not "feeling" the Patrick/Sabrina thing.

Old 06-12-2013, 12:59 PM

I'm making allowances for the Patrick//Sabrina thing until Kimberly McCullough gets the directing bug out of her and comes back, at least temporarily. Sabrina just seems "safe" for Patrick right now. She'll graciously step aside if/when Robin returns.

But yeah, I'm not feeling anything that's going on right now. I liked NewLu better when she didn't have her memory back. At least then there was hope that she'd realize what a Neanderthal she'd married. Sonny should have been shot, not Olivia--although I can take or leave her, but she doesn't really do anything for the show. I just can't get into anything that's going on right now, which usually means that I'm about to tune out.

Old 06-12-2013, 02:02 PM

41,957 posts, read 75,192,887 times
I'm not feeling a lot of the show these days. Things were going so well there for awhile, and now it's all shot to hell.

Old 06-14-2013, 08:54 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
When you guys mentioned Sean being Sonny's assassin, are you meaning a new character? Or Sean Donnelly from the 80s and 90s? I haven't watched in a few months.

Old 06-14-2013, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
When you guys mentioned Sean being Sonny's assassin, are you meaning a new character? Or Sean Donnelly from the 80s and 90s? I haven't watched in a few months.
No, this guy's name is Shawn Butler. How long ago has it been since you watched it? He is the one who was dating Carly before she started up with Johnny Zacchara. Manages Kelly's and has a foster kid/adopted kid named TJ?

He's only been on the show for a couple of years, I think.

I can't believe Sonny threatened to kill Carly. Like that would EVER happen. I'm sure she's shaking in her stilettos. Please...

(Although if he did try, maybe Michael would go all Hulk again and crack Sonny over the head with an axe handle this time, like he did with Claudia. One can only hope.)

Old 06-14-2013, 01:35 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
I was catching up on it online for a while, but missed the recent Frisco stint. Nothing since then. Working third shift was great for catching up on TV!

Old 06-25-2013, 01:52 PM

So.....what do you all think about this "kissing cousins" storyline?

They're kind of keeping the attraction thing between Michael and Kiki going longer than I thought they would, which makes me think that it will turn out that Kiki is not really the lost Quartermaine heir (I know that has already been speculated about here before) and, thus, she and Michael are not really cousins after all.

Perhaps Ava, in her determination to keep Franco away from his daughter should he ever find out about her existence, sent her "real" daughter away to be raised by somebody else to protect her, in the meantime raising another baby as her own (I have no idea where she would have found an extra baby laying around, though *lol*).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV