U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-28-2009, 07:27 PM

4,162 posts, read 5,458,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Samadhi View Post
Laura went back into her catatonic state after Genie Francis returned briefly a few years ago. Then, she returned again briefly, but now she's gone again. LOL, it's crazy. Laura's now in France seeking treatment of some kind to keep her from going back into her catatonic state...or something like that.
Is Luke still on it? Wasn't he married to someone else when she came on before and he was struggling with the whole thing of what to do.

I always liked All my Children better. I followed Erica Kane/Susan Lucci since she was 19 or 20 on there. In fact I named my daughter Erica because I was watching the show so much. Of course my daughter that is 26 now, thinks that was a silly thing to do
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2009, 07:37 PM

620 posts, read 1,158,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Is Luke still on it? Wasn't he married to someone else when she came on before and he was struggling with the whole thing of what to do.

I always liked All my Children better. I followed Erica Kane/Susan Lucci since she was 19 or 20 on there. In fact I named my daughter Erica because I was watching the show so much. Of course my daughter that is 26 now, thinks that was a silly thing to do

Yeah, Luke's still around and he's still married to Tracy Quartermaine.

I don't know much about AMC. I catch parts of it here and there, but I can never keep up with the storylines. That's pretty much how I am with most soaps though -- except GH.

Old 02-28-2009, 09:32 PM

1,692 posts, read 2,181,359 times
The lastest big deal with AMC was that Beanca who is gay and her girlfriend got married on the show. This of course made the news. The problem is the girlfriend was also kissing Zack before the wedding. So I don't think it really show this storyline.

Old 03-01-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
The lastest big deal with AMC was that Beanca who is gay and her girlfriend got married on the show. This of course made the news. The problem is the girlfriend was also kissing Zack before the wedding. So I don't think it really show this storyline.
Last time I watched AMC regularly, Beanca was little. Didn't Erica have another daughter too? Beanca is Jacks right?

Old 03-01-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Samadhi View Post
Yeah, Luke's still around and he's still married to Tracy Quartermaine.

I don't know much about AMC. I catch parts of it here and there, but I can never keep up with the storylines. That's pretty much how I am with most soaps though -- except GH.
Does Luke still have the long permed hair

Old 03-01-2009, 04:26 PM

1,692 posts, read 2,181,359 times
Luke barely has hair. And Bianca is not Jacks child her Dad was Travis. THe other daughter is Kendall. Of course there was a son who I guess in the last month or so was killed and while Kendal was in her 3rd comma of the year she got his heart.

Old 03-01-2009, 04:43 PM

134 posts, read 104,112 times
I do miss the old ways. I do wish that Sam & Jason would get back together and at least one couple wasn't going through something. I still watch it but by dvr so I just fast fwrd tru most of it.

Old 03-01-2009, 04:48 PM

620 posts, read 1,158,388 times
Quote:
LOL, michiganmom already answered, but I'll answer again: No, he doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamax3lovelife View Post
I do miss the old ways. I do wish that Sam & Jason would get back together and at least one couple wasn't going through something. I still watch it but by dvr so I just fast fwrd tru most of it.
Hey, it looks like there's a good chance you may get your wish! Lucky and Sam are no longer together and she's been spending more and more time with Jason. You know where that's bound to lead (on GH, anyway lol). Maybe the writers will put them together again.

Old 03-01-2009, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Luke barely has hair. And Bianca is not Jacks child her Dad was Travis. THe other daughter is Kendall. Of course there was a son who I guess in the last month or so was killed and while Kendal was in her 3rd comma of the year she got his heart.
Wow I guess alot more has gone on than I thought. I stopped watching before Kendall was ever in the picture. The funny thing about soaps is you can be away forever, watch two or three weeks and be caught up.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:51 PM

24,603 posts, read 10,773,607 times
Quote:
LOL. OMG, that mental image of permed hair on men brings back memories from the late 70's to early 80s. I never watched soaps, except the one called SOAP, but boy, my sisters and mom watched General Hospital!

When my mom worked graveyard, she used to tape them all. From 11AM to 3pm!

I do remember the one lady I hated was Lucy Coe. And I remember Scorpio. I bet most of the CDFr's weren't even alive in the late 70's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV