U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-27-2009, 10:34 PM
 
Location: Cedar City, Utah
4,180 posts, read 6,326,264 times
Reputation: 1599

Advertisements

I just saw this thread and it caught my eye. I was a fan of the show during the Luke and Laura days when I was a young mom. Then I watched it briefly a couple years ago when Laura came back. So Laura is back again? How did this come about and why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-28-2009, 01:32 PM
 
Location: Independence, MO
544 posts, read 1,564,365 times
Reputation: 364
I was a big fan back in the Luke and Laura days. But I quit watching when it became "The Sonny Corinthos Show".What happened to "Love in the Afternoon?" Remember back that far?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2009, 03:45 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma
620 posts, read 1,307,154 times
Reputation: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
I just saw this thread and it caught my eye. I was a fan of the show during the Luke and Laura days when I was a young mom. Then I watched it briefly a couple years ago when Laura came back. So Laura is back again? How did this come about and why.
Laura went back into her catatonic state after Genie Francis returned briefly a few years ago. Then, she returned again briefly, but now she's gone again. LOL, it's crazy. Laura's now in France seeking treatment of some kind to keep her from going back into her catatonic state...or something like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2009, 05:08 PM
 
Location: Niles, Michigan
1,692 posts, read 2,486,889 times
Reputation: 861
I watch Y& R and I have always liked ABC soaps. General Hospital has really gone down. I started watching this Hospital thing they have had on for about a month now, around this snow storm. Anyway I just don't know about this show. Now the Hospital burned down and I 'm not sure what they were doing on the Anniversary of the counsin that gave Maxie the heart death. Bobby Spenncer was on and Maxie was playing BJ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2009, 07:27 PM
 
Location: Cedar City, Utah
4,180 posts, read 6,326,264 times
Reputation: 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Samadhi View Post
Laura went back into her catatonic state after Genie Francis returned briefly a few years ago. Then, she returned again briefly, but now she's gone again. LOL, it's crazy. Laura's now in France seeking treatment of some kind to keep her from going back into her catatonic state...or something like that.
Is Luke still on it? Wasn't he married to someone else when she came on before and he was struggling with the whole thing of what to do.

I always liked All my Children better. I followed Erica Kane/Susan Lucci since she was 19 or 20 on there. In fact I named my daughter Erica because I was watching the show so much. Of course my daughter that is 26 now, thinks that was a silly thing to do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2009, 07:37 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma
620 posts, read 1,307,154 times
Reputation: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Is Luke still on it? Wasn't he married to someone else when she came on before and he was struggling with the whole thing of what to do.

I always liked All my Children better. I followed Erica Kane/Susan Lucci since she was 19 or 20 on there. In fact I named my daughter Erica because I was watching the show so much. Of course my daughter that is 26 now, thinks that was a silly thing to do

Yeah, Luke's still around and he's still married to Tracy Quartermaine.

I don't know much about AMC. I catch parts of it here and there, but I can never keep up with the storylines. That's pretty much how I am with most soaps though -- except GH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2009, 09:32 PM
 
Location: Niles, Michigan
1,692 posts, read 2,486,889 times
Reputation: 861
The lastest big deal with AMC was that Beanca who is gay and her girlfriend got married on the show. This of course made the news. The problem is the girlfriend was also kissing Zack before the wedding. So I don't think it really show this storyline.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2009, 02:31 PM
 
Location: Cedar City, Utah
4,180 posts, read 6,326,264 times
Reputation: 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
The lastest big deal with AMC was that Beanca who is gay and her girlfriend got married on the show. This of course made the news. The problem is the girlfriend was also kissing Zack before the wedding. So I don't think it really show this storyline.
Last time I watched AMC regularly, Beanca was little. Didn't Erica have another daughter too? Beanca is Jacks right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2009, 02:32 PM
 
Location: Cedar City, Utah
4,180 posts, read 6,326,264 times
Reputation: 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Samadhi View Post
Yeah, Luke's still around and he's still married to Tracy Quartermaine.

I don't know much about AMC. I catch parts of it here and there, but I can never keep up with the storylines. That's pretty much how I am with most soaps though -- except GH.
Does Luke still have the long permed hair
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2009, 04:26 PM
 
Location: Niles, Michigan
1,692 posts, read 2,486,889 times
Reputation: 861
Luke barely has hair. And Bianca is not Jacks child her Dad was Travis. THe other daughter is Kendall. Of course there was a son who I guess in the last month or so was killed and while Kendal was in her 3rd comma of the year she got his heart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $94,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2015, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 - Top