Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2013, 01:23 PM

8,067 posts, read 4,741,997 times

Advertisements

So the Big Secret (now) is that Britt stole a sperm sample. Depending on how far they want to push it, it might be that she did simply take the sperm, or (as they want to make us think), she took one or both of Dante and Lulu's embryos. I guess it depends on how far they want to go in "redeeming" her, because Nik's tolerance can only go so far. Being a sperm thief is bad enough, but stealing an embryo that is Nik's sister and brother-in-law's would force him to choose between his sister's feelings and his girlfriend's. Dr. O would certainly aid her daughter in the implantation or insemination, but they also have the wild card that perhaps Dr. O TOLD Britt she was doing AI when in fact she was implanting an embryo SHE stole. Which would explain why Dr. O was so dead set against Britt taking up with Prince Nikolas, since Dr. O would know the baby's relation to Nik. Oh, messy messy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2013, 05:33 PM

3,463 posts, read 5,657,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I always liked the Spinelli character but, once you spot these actors in prime time shows, you know the end is near at least for that particular actor.
Spinelli was on Veronica Mars in 2005. Looked like a baby.

Big LoLz when Nik opens the door with no shirt on and Brads eyeballs pop out their sockets "WHOA"
I like Brad more and more. He consistantly livens up the tues - thurs episodes

Old 12-17-2013, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
Oh, messy messy.
Big mess . . .
Speaking of which, the 70's style softcore with the Britch and Nik

Old 12-17-2013, 08:24 PM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkat59 View Post
Big LoLz when Nik opens the door with no shirt on and Brads eyeballs pop out their sockets "WHOA"
I like Brad more and more. He consistantly livens up the tues - thurs episodes
Ugh, I can't stand Brad! He's a shallow, self-serving and self-righteous airhead who can't keep his mouth shut, even when no words are coming out. I keep wondering if he's trying to catch flies with his mouth always hanging open like that. LOL

We get all these meaningless Brad appearances, but where are Monica, A.J., Tracy and Alexis etc.? Or Patrick and Robin?

But hey, everyone's allowed to have their favorites.

Old 12-18-2013, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Ugh, I can't stand Brad! He's a shallow, self-serving and self-righteous airhead who can't keep his mouth shut, even when no words are coming out. I keep wondering if he's trying to catch flies with his mouth always hanging open like that. LOL

We get all these meaningless Brad appearances, but where are Monica, A.J., Tracy and Alexis etc.? Or Patrick and Robin?

But hey, everyone's allowed to have their favorites.

I agree with all you say . . . Brad is an undesirable character, but what I meant is whenever he comes in a scene, something funny happens. So, like Franco, the ridiculous scenarios they have them in are entertaining. For Patrick and Robin, I sort of wish they would speed that along. Its starting to lag a little

Im glad ole Dr. O is getting little more screen time. She'll probably be getting more now that the missing embryo's story is getting more script time

Old 12-18-2013, 07:53 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Now Dr. O --- that's entertainment! LOL

That scene with Brad and Nik would have been so much more effective had it not lasted so long. Two or three seconds would have been sufficient. We get it Brad -- now shut your gaping pie hole and state your business!

Old 12-18-2013, 08:52 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkat59 View Post
Spinelli was on Veronica Mars in 2005. Looked like a baby.

I was channel surfing and saw him on one of those criminal (what else is there?) shows just the other week.

Old 12-18-2013, 08:54 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
And the GH line of the week has to be, Obrecht to Anna:

Why don't you tend to that gremlin you gave birth to and stay out of my daughter's affairs!

Old 12-18-2013, 08:54 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Brad is flat out creepy. And I about gagged at that scene between him and Felix yesterday in the locker room where they almost kissed. And my revulsion had nothing to do with gay sex but with "Brad sex." Yuck.

I would love to see Felix paired up with some nice guy - for one thing, it would likely tone down his horn dog attitude, acting hot over every good looking guy he sees - but Brad gags me.

Old 12-18-2013, 09:26 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Usually, Duke kind of bores me......but I did like the interaction between him and the Jeromes. Especially Duke's reaction when Julian invoked Anna's name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV