Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2014, 05:51 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,248,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
Franco?
Julian?
Britt?
Carlos?

Oh, BRAD! Sorry, they're trying to reform/re-set so many characters these days....I lost track.
lol - although I'd take Julian off that list (he's still a bad ass gangster) and maybe Carlos (offering to claim Sabrina and Patrick's baby as his I see as more self-serving than out of the kindness of his heart).

Britt - definitely. They've been trying to remake her for some time; maybe that's so we'll feel sorry for her when she loses Ben to his real parents (which is inevitable).

I don't have any idea where they're trying to go with Franco. He did, after all, think he killed is own mother. I know, I know - he was trying to protect Carly - but that whole burying her instead of calling the P.C. Keystone Cops doesn't do much to redeem him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2014, 06:39 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Quote:
Franco?
Julian?
Britt?
Carlos?

Oh, BRAD! Sorry, they're trying to reform/re-set so many characters these days....I lost track.
You forgot Dr O!

Old 01-26-2014, 11:13 AM

8,067 posts, read 4,741,403 times
I actually don't think they're trying to reform Dr. O. Yes, they are trying to keep her in the mix, but she's not suddenly doing things out of the kindness of her "heart" and acting all regretful for all the things she's done. She's still my favorite HBIC and lettin' everyone know it.

It's probably too early to tell, but I think her little tete-a-tete with Silas the other day isn't her attempting to "bond" with him, or even her trying to have an ally on staff. I'm thinking the person(s) who arranged for her to get this job have an interest in seeing Silas go down for trying to kill his wife 20 years ago, and want her to worm her way into his good graces in order to get him to confess or otherwise reveal his role in the wife's situation. Rumblings about actors/characters soon to arrive give the impression that Silas's wife has connections to powerful current PC residents, and PC folks tend to gravitate toward intricate revenge plots.

Also, the fact that Silas had a homicidal, insane twin brother might come in handy to the writers.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:24 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,248,665 times
Quote:

Also, the fact that Silas had a homicidal, insane twin brother might come in handy to the writers.
See, I was wondering about that brother (and meant to mention it here but forgot).

When Sam and Silas and the cop were grilling that hospital pharmacist and the pharmacist said that the person he knew to be Silas is the one who filled the prescription, I was wondering if the brother could have been involved.

(Oh, lord.....somebody please tell me they're not going to revive the vampire store line. )

Old 01-26-2014, 11:34 AM

Yeah, but Caleb sure was sexy...

They better drop that "bombshell" about the twin pretty soon, since everyone on the internet is already on it. I mean, do they need to bring Spinelli back? Between the cops and the PI's in Port Charles, I am surprised they can even find Kelly's. But, I bet Heather would figure it out in a heartbeat!

Old 01-26-2014, 12:40 PM

I don't think they have to go into any detail about the whole vampire thing. All they have to say is "Oh, by the way, Dr. Clay had this twin brother, see? And the twin brother was certifiably insane. He was delusional, thought he was someone named Caleb half the time; he terrorized and murdered people for decades--he murdered Alison Barrington right in front of their son, Rafe. He intended to kill Samantha Morgan in front of her son, too, before he was killed, so the man had been a menace for decades. The kicker? The reason he went insane was because his wife died." (Yes, that was the explanation at the time when they were trying to back out of that whole "Was he really a vampire?" thing)

I don't blame Sam for not bringing up Stephen/Caleb sooner, since she's been threatened with death so often that she probably doesn't even remember half their names.

Old 01-26-2014, 12:41 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times
Quote:
I suggest we just adopt a wait-and-see attitude about Dr. O's latest career advance, because this is just the set-up for some larger plotline for February Sweeps. There's no way she could keep that job for any length of time.

And I'm thinking that the mystery person on the horn with Obrecht who, according to the one-sided conversation was the one responsible for her current position, is none other than Donna Mills' character.

I noticed also, that Nikolas, when told by Brit that her mom was the new chief of staff, promptly tried to contact someone on the board, but returned to say that he was unable to do do. That might have been DM's character, too, now a new GH Board Bigwig, unbeknown to Nikolas.

In any event, only a biotch bigger than Obrecht could have orchestrated her new "career." And that definitely has to be Donna Mills' character.

Old 01-26-2014, 12:45 PM

Yeah! I know we can't apply her antics as Abby Ewing as a indicator of her GH character, but in the final season of Knots Landing there was this attempt at a takeover of the Sumner Group, supposedly by some creep named Treadwell, but in the end we learned that Treadwell was in fact one of Abby's minions.

Old 01-26-2014, 03:21 PM

It could also be Shirley Jones's character who's going to be the baddy. That would throw everyone off!

Old 01-26-2014, 03:56 PM

I would love to see Mrs. Partridge striking fear into Dr. Obrecht! Added points if she arrives in town driving a multi-colored school bus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV