Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2014, 01:22 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times

Advertisements

Victor has certainly aged well.

Had my biggest laugh in a long time when Lulu walked in on Nicholas reading about the chupacabra!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2014, 03:26 PM

3,463 posts, read 5,660,115 times
Luke in the Heatherwig ~ LoL

The storylines just keep getting funnier and funnier . . . WSB, Chupacabras, mental institutes, jails, etc.
Feb is going to be a good month

Old 01-31-2014, 08:27 PM

41,959 posts, read 75,183,468 times
I had a hard time determining which was the most ridiculous moment: Victor as the head of the WSB, Luke in a blonde wig, or the discussion about Sabrina's pregnancy in front of Emma.

Old 01-31-2014, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I had a hard time determining which was the most ridiculous moment: Victor as the head of the WSB, Luke in a blonde wig, or the discussion about Sabrina's pregnancy in front of Emma.
You mean Heather trying to convince the kids to kill the writhing, squealing Carly/chupacabra doesn't make the list?!

Old 02-01-2014, 09:08 AM

41,959 posts, read 75,183,468 times
I knew I missed at least one! LOL

Old 02-01-2014, 09:25 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times
So, who is taking care of the horses while Heather is holding Carly prisoner in the stable?

I see hay and straw and I see saddles and I hear horses in the background once in a while but where is the stable person?

I'm just a few minutes into yesterday's show - is this the original Victor? I wasn't watching during the Cassadine years - at least when Victor was around (Helena, of course, made many reappearances over the years).

Heather is a "restricted patient" and no one at the hospital has even noticed that she's been gone for several months?

Old 02-01-2014, 10:10 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Heather is a "restricted patient" and no one at the hospital has even noticed that she's been gone for several months?
Ok - I should have watched the whole show before asking this question but it still sort of applies because there was a long gap between Heather's last "escape" and Luke ending up there.

I know that orderly (and at least one other) are in cahoots with Heather (WHY? what are their motives? ) but don't psychiatrists and other staff routinely see the patients?

And, again, why do they let those two little boys run around that island totally UN-supervised? Hell, my kids grew up on my little 5-acre farm and I would never have let them disappear from my sight for that long - and I didn't have people coming back from the dead and other creepy and sinister things happening all the time on the place like Spoon Island does.

Final question - why do I keep trying to find logic in this show?

Last edited by Cinebar; 02-01-2014 at 10:28 AM..

Old 02-01-2014, 12:52 PM

Quote:

I see hay and straw and I see saddles and I hear horses in the background once in a while but where is the stable person?
Not in there, that's for sure!

Quote:
I'm just a few minutes into yesterday's show - is this the original Victor? I wasn't watching during the Cassadine years - at least when Victor was around (Helena, of course, made many reappearances over the years).
Yes, he's the original Victor. Then he was on Days of Our Lives for a long time. The original Helena was Elizabeth Tailor--but you probably knew that.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:55 PM

I think its hilarious that people can just come and go and hangout like its a garden party in the jails and hospitals of Port Charles. Why didn't Silas get a nifty, fashion-forward jump suit like Franco did?
The cattiness between the Britch and Elizabeth is good stuff and a welcome relief from the ridiculousness of the other scenarios.

OFF-TOPIC: Have any of you GH fans seen a brit soap called The Eastenders? If you haven't, I highly recommend it :thumb:
Sort of like GH but they all collect in a pub instead of a hospital. Backstabbing and treachery 'o plenty!

Old 02-01-2014, 01:01 PM

Quote:

Final question - why do I keep trying to find logic in this show?
I watch GH to escape logic. IF they ever tried to make it logical, I would prolly stop watching.
It's like those SyFy movies . . . If they ever get real actors or use anything more than Microsoft Paint style graphics, they wouldn't be entertaining. Embrace the hilarity! Relish the bad make-up jobs! Be in awe of Sonny's big gun!!! he he he
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV