Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2008, 06:14 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,749,176 times

Advertisements

I thought that was a great finale! The jury twist was brilliant but I guess Megan chickened out...typical. I'm glad Hoopz won...she was about the only person on the show that was remotely likeable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2008, 10:34 PM

726 posts, read 2,269,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
I thought that was a great finale! The jury twist was brilliant but I guess Megan chickened out...typical. I'm glad Hoopz won...she was about the only person on the show that was remotely likeable.
I'm glad Hoopz won !!
I stopped watching the show, cause it got really stupid after a while and it was really dumb.

I was thinking that Megan would win, cause although she seemed dumb she was like the smartest person there.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveChick View Post
I'm glad Hoopz won !!
I stopped watching the show, cause it got really stupid after a while and it was really dumb.

I was thinking that Megan would win, cause although she seemed dumb she was like the smartest person there.
Megan had a good chance but since the last challenge was going to be physical, I'm sure she thought she had no chance. Plus...when she saw all the people in the jury she decided it was better to quit than to have them tear her apart. Smart choice.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:05 AM

1,263 posts, read 4,949,188 times
I am happy Hoopz won, but I love Megan, she "played" the game with her manipulation and pretending to be dumb...I am glad WB didn't win...lol and another crazy show ends...

Old 10-08-2008, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynraleigh View Post
I am happy Hoopz won, but I love Megan, she "played" the game with her manipulation and pretending to be dumb...I am glad WB didn't win...lol and another crazy show ends...
I agree...she would have been a good player on Survivor.

Old 10-14-2008, 12:52 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynraleigh View Post
And another begins lol I know you're going to watch it...don't deny it!

Real Chance Of Love

Quote:
In this 11-episode series for VH1, the Stallionaires will get their much deserved, and much anticipated chance to find real love. Fifteen young ladies will move into their Stallionaire ranch house (like the Neverland Ranch without all the rides and... um... children) and fight for the brothers' love.

Old 10-14-2008, 05:16 PM

726 posts, read 2,269,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
And another begins lol I know you're going to watch it...don't deny it!

Real Chance Of Love
Sadly....I will
Theres no escaping these damn shows http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/laughing002.gif (broken link)

Old 02-09-2009, 09:10 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Okay so season 2 has started. I hope buckwild goes home soon I hate the sound of her mouth. The entertainer needs to get a life, why would u come back a second time?

Old 02-10-2009, 11:23 AM

1,722 posts, read 2,556,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Okay so season 2 has started. I hope buckwild goes home soon I hate the sound of her mouth. The entertainer needs to get a life, why would u come back a second time?

Because he's an unemployed loser who lives in his mommy's basement. He needs to go soon, along with Buddha and Heat. I'm rooting for It & Frenchie. I like the incomprehensible.

Old 02-10-2009, 11:38 AM

1,720 posts, read 6,727,876 times
wow another season....checking to see if White Boy is back....IMO he made the show worthwhile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV