Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2008, 03:46 PM

1,720 posts, read 6,727,876 times

Advertisements

I love this show...and I've never watched any of the other shows from which they came from. My pick is white boy...I think he will do good with it. I've come to like Megan for her looks this past week or so...don't tell my girlfriend...lol. I like Hoopz too, attractive and personality. Entertainer is entertaining, but that is all. I can't stand Pumpkin or Brandi C. I miss Boston and his charm.

I also got latched on to 'G'z to Gents' and hope Shotta wins.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2008, 04:06 PM

578 posts, read 2,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
And it's always good when "grown" men take bad news like "grown" men. Those fools were acting like spoiled children. I almost cried for them...I was so upset.
Even spoiled kids do NOT act that bratty. Look it how Boston clowned and displayed when they were trying to put his check in that lock-box! They even had to implement some new rules to have the emcee IN THE ROOM, because they didn't know how to act like adults and take their licks.

Old 08-20-2008, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 109* View Post
I watched it yesterday, and sadly im goona watch the new episode today. i love to laugh at how stupid they are.
If anybody has the spoiler to WHO wins; please email and tell me. I cannot bear the ridiculously long drawn out episodes. They show the same clips before a commercial break, after, then again the next break. By the time that part of the tape actually rolls? you're losing interest and its a total letdown.

Old 08-20-2008, 04:09 PM

Default When did Hoopz become 'unattached"

I thought that Hoopz' bio and profile showed her with a nice young man, decent condo apartment before she came onto this particular show? with the dog, roller skating, etc.
When I saw her IN BED with Chance, I was absolutely floored. I hollered (watching this alone at the time)...."GIRL, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN HIM"!!!

Old 08-20-2008, 04:47 PM

1,720 posts, read 6,727,876 times
Hoopz was like that...they all end up cheating...a shame.
Go White Boy!

Old 08-20-2008, 06:20 PM

432 posts, read 1,664,902 times
I hate HOOPZ!!! She needs to go.

LMAO at Rodeo!! She was funny as hell. Talking to dogs, screaming at 12 pack!!!

Old 08-20-2008, 06:47 PM

OMG, since when does it show the measure of a man by how many times he bullies a woman? I cant believe someone would think that he now "not a punk" because he bullied a little woman, and had her shaking in her shoes!! Is that what it takes to show 'manliness'? then our morales and values are really screwed up.
Entertainer is a mama's boy, a psycho baby punk-ass loser! Stays in his parents basement, almost 40, no career, no REAL job ... he needs to be on G's to Gents show instead.

Old 08-21-2008, 04:55 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,749,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeleenieWeenie View Post
Even spoiled kids do NOT act that bratty. Look it how Boston clowned and displayed when they were trying to put his check in that lock-box! They even had to implement some new rules to have the emcee IN THE ROOM, because they didn't know how to act like adults and take their licks.
I don't know...did you ever watch an episode of "Growing Up Gotti?"

Old 08-24-2008, 07:35 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,115,593 times
I am tired of the bullies in the house and the Stallionaires need to go. I stand these idiots who are letting them stay.

Old 08-25-2008, 05:05 AM

Oops, touche my friend for reminding me of the Growing up Gotti immature crowd. When you think it cannot sink any lower, it always does each new season. People denigrate me for it. "...why do you watch?"....
Because you kinda keep hoping that it "WILL GET BETTER" after the commercials, or there will be some ray of hope and intelligence someplace. However, I dont feel these youngsters are that dumb, I believe that the Producers and the 'suits' behind all the MONEY, ask them to Dumb It Down a bit, creat some Drama and Soap opera catfights, alrightie? That is what the crowds want (most of them I guess).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV