Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 02:33 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,678,259 times

Advertisements

Chris' quitting was just a matter of time. The past few episodes, he never had one positive thing to say. Though I like Jeff a lot more this season, I wouldn't be happy if I had to clean up poop and got belittled for forgetting to get some guacamole. We're all human and forget things sometimes. But Jeff did have a point--you do have to be dysfunctional to work for him, and you can't expect to jump up in the hierarchy after only a few months of work. I don't really know the logistics of house flipping, but it seems that it takes time for people to really master it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2008, 01:38 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,748,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
Chris' quitting was just a matter of time. The past few episodes, he never had one positive thing to say. Though I like Jeff a lot more this season, I wouldn't be happy if I had to clean up poop and got belittled for forgetting to get some guacamole. We're all human and forget things sometimes. But Jeff did have a point--you do have to be dysfunctional to work for him, and you can't expect to jump up in the hierarchy after only a few months of work. I don't really know the logistics of house flipping, but it seems that it takes time for people to really master it.
I'm just waiting for him to hire someone who seems OK but when they have had enough...they REALLY goes off on him to the point of his chin hitting the floor. That should be FUN! http://bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif (broken link)

Old 08-06-2008, 02:25 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,147,800 times
Bad Baby, BAD!

Bad Suzy, BAD!

Old 08-06-2008, 02:38 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,678,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
I'm just waiting for him to hire someone who seems OK but when they have had enough...they REALLY goes off on him to the point of his chin hitting the floor. That should be FUN! http://bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif (broken link)
Oh gosh, that would be interesting...I don't recall anyone ever stepping up to Jeff, so he would be caught off guard, Jenny would sit there with a bemused face and say "Wow" afterwards, and Ryan would be the peacemaker who saw it all coming

Old 08-06-2008, 02:44 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,858,565 times
I saw the interview last night for the new guy. I LOVED the questions they came up w/ to ask him earlier in the day. They were a trip.

Even if you know you are right can you accept you are wrong?
How often do you go to the bathroom?
Do you like dogs?

The guys face looked a little disenchanted SEVERAL times but Jeff hired him on the spot after only a few minutes. Zola liked him and Jenny told her, "you can look but you can't order off the menu".

It is going to be interesting to see how the new rental for Jeff to live in down in Malibu is going to work out. Afterall he "does not have any pets" riiiiiiiiight Can't wait to see how he gets out of that one if he gets caught and you know he will as it makes for good tv drama. And now he wants to start working in the Malibu area.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:35 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
I can't believe it is time for the reunion show already next week! The best part about this week's episode was Jeff having to pick up the poopy toilet paper because both Chris' don't work for him any longer.

I thought the same thing when Jeff lied he didn't have pets! How can people out there not know he has a show and if they have only watched one episode they know he has pets! Cool looking house though and the view oh my that was gorgeous.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:42 PM

1,083 posts, read 2,292,490 times
I loved the interview questions but like Jeff said, it all boiled down to hiring the first attractive person. I don't see him lasting long. They need someone that's been through fraternity hazing because that's what they do to you. Jeff and that doll...LOL. I think Chloe understands even at 2 that Jeff is no role model. Can't wait for the reunion show.

Old 08-13-2008, 10:10 AM

16,087 posts, read 41,147,800 times
Who do you think you look like?

Jeff: "A cross between Lisa Rinna and Priscilla Presley".

Old 08-13-2008, 01:44 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Yesterday we were without power for over 12 hours so I missed the reunion show plus the Olympics. When it did come back on late last night I saw they were repeating the reunion show at 2am so I stayed up. I was so disappointed I did that because it really didn't reveal anything that wasn't in the episodes and the "interview" part was not as good as last year's reunion I feel.

Still like Jeff and will watch if they have another go but was disappointed. They did say the new house guy they hired in the last episode is still working there!

Old 08-16-2008, 01:41 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,098,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Who do you think you look like?

Jeff: "A cross between Lisa Rinna and Priscilla Presley".
He said "A cross between Lisa Rinna, Priscilla Presley and Mickey Rouke)!!!

I don't know why but I just love this guy Jeff. He makes me laugh and there is no way he is serious about most of the stuff he says. I think working for him or with him would be hysterical. He would have me in tears (in a good way, from laughing).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV