Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 04:16 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
Interesting take on it.

I thought Ray looked like crap. I know, I know, he was going through some stuff, but he looks like he hasn't seen the sun in months.

Why was I thinking he was dead?
Sorry, what???

I thought he looked fabulous. He is maturing very nicely

I would like to see him and Neela together, but, I don't want it to be a guilt thing for her. I don't see her with Simon though. What to do, what to do.

And, could Sam just get over herself already?
Very intrigued about the Dr. Mark episode. I would have loved to see Alex Kingston back as well (?)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2008, 04:19 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,375 times
I thought Ray looked great except right around his eyes he looked a little sick or like he had allergies or something. I thought last night he looked better than ever.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:09 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,648,036 times
did anyone watch the episode last night with the flashbacks and dr. green? I thought it was really done well. It was one of the best episodes in quite some time. plus, it provided a lot of insight into the cate banfield character.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:56 AM

I saw it. I smell an Emmy for Angela Bassett after last night's episode. I swear I could feel every emotion her character felt because she played it so well. I can't count the amount of times I broke down crying during last night's show.

The early part of the show was a little freaky for me when they first started flashing back then flashing forward. It just seemed so weird with so many old characters showing up, but I loved seeing them!

Old 11-21-2008, 10:24 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,349,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgresident View Post
did anyone watch the episode last night with the flashbacks and dr. green? I thought it was really done well. It was one of the best episodes in quite some time. plus, it provided a lot of insight into the cate banfield character.
that was excellent! Very well done, and very emotional. This season has been very good so far, I was struggling with the show last year, but they have been doing a good job wth it.

showing the banfield thing was genius, really, to take a "new" character and make them really kind of like someone that belonged there, that was a very smart move, since it is a little late in the game to be bringing in new characters.

Regarding Ray, I just thought he looked sickly, pale or something.

And last night was a bit odd, with Brenner and all. I didn't like him at first but he has grown on me.

Old 11-21-2008, 11:50 PM

Last night's episode was good except with Simon revealing he was a victim of abuse. There was just something really strange about the way he just spilled his guts to Morris the way he did.

I was sad to see the patient at the end turn out to be a creep after all. I was really hoping he really was falsely accused.

Old 11-22-2008, 07:16 AM

I think that they are doing a great job with the final season of this show. each episode has been done quite well. I agree, it was creepy when simon was talking about his abuse and they flashed between what he was saying, and what the guy was doing when the little girl came in the room!

Old 11-22-2008, 09:19 AM

2,905 posts, read 7,349,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
Last night's episode was good except with Simon revealing he was a victim of abuse. There was just something really strange about the way he just spilled his guts to Morris the way he did.

I was sad to see the patient at the end turn out to be a creep after all. I was really hoping he really was falsely accused.

It was odd.

I know, I thought he was falsely accused too. But, then, with the girl, he was a creep after all. Ugh!

Old 01-21-2009, 06:00 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,902,308 times
Ok, I shouldn't have opened this thread but I'm desperate to know if Ray is alive!

We get everything here late, so I didn't dare open this before now, but our local station that screens it have a really bad track record with programming and I thought this was the final episode tonight but now I think not.

We've just had the wedding episode with Abbey and Luka where Ray gets wiped out by the truck and the following episode where everyone is looking for him vaguely.

Can anyone tell me how many episodes til the end please?

AND will Ray be there at the end?

I wish I hadn't read the other stuff.

Old 01-21-2009, 07:06 AM

Ray is alive! The season is supposed to end in april some time. I also just read that ABC is talking about picking up ER from NBC since NBC will stop having dramas at the 9 p.m. hour (central time) and will be having Jay Leno's variety hour.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV