Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 08:56 AM

12,063 posts, read 31,623,677 times

Advertisements

Shaz was so awful... good lord. It's a shame that southern guy got sent home last week instead of her - I think he could have actually gone somewhere in the competition. She was just a mess, a big fat mess. Jeff's comment to her about her calling that other guy an a-hole was golden.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 10:55 AM

1,015 posts, read 2,162,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragx6 View Post
Shaz was so awful... good lord. It's a shame that southern guy got sent home last week instead of her - I think he could have actually gone somewhere in the competition. She was just a mess, a big fat mess. Jeff's comment to her about her calling that other guy an a-hole was golden.
Agreed - Shaz needed to go the very first episode! I loved Big Daddy - I thought he had a wonderful style.

Jeff was a fabulous judge last night - he totally spiced up the show - they should keep him on for the rest of the season.

Old 09-25-2008, 11:02 AM

1,416 posts, read 5,601,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragx6 View Post
Shaz was so awful... good lord. It's a shame that southern guy got sent home last week instead of her - I think he could have actually gone somewhere in the competition.
I agree; Terry was a sad loss that shouldn't have happened. Wisit was right to be feeling guilty that Terry sacrified himself on his behalf (but obviously not guilty enough to admit that the whole background-wall debacle was entirely HIS fault and that Terry was only trying to make the best of an impossible situation).

Maybe they'll do a 'Chris March/Project Runway' kind of thing later on and bring him back? One can only hope!!

Old 09-25-2008, 02:40 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy S in PBC View Post
Agreed - Shaz needed to go the very first episode! I loved Big Daddy - I thought he had a wonderful style.

Jeff was a fabulous judge last night - he totally spiced up the show - they should keep him on for the rest of the season.
I totally agree! I love Jeff on the show. I cannot believe Shaz lasted as long as she did. Horrible!

Old 10-01-2008, 11:59 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,166,056 times
no surprise at who went home. Eddie and Nathan seem to be top contenders for the win.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:01 AM

2,383 posts, read 6,058,366 times
I love Eddie but I also like Rick Schroder's wife...I can't think of her name but I happen to like her style even though it is always the same. And always predictable...I like it!

Old 10-02-2008, 12:25 AM

ditto! I can't recall her name either but she seems talented and nice. Is her name Julia? Julie? hm...... I did NOT think she should have been in the bottom tonight. I don't get that the girl who won was better than many others. Preston worked his a** off and barely got a nod. Maybe I don't have an eye for design. Thought I did but I've been wrong before--once or twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post
I love Eddie but I also like Rick Schroder's wife...I can't think of her name but I happen to like her style even though it is always the same. And always predictable...I like it!

Old 10-02-2008, 01:54 AM

Default her name is...........

Andrea!! Rick Schroeder's wife.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:34 AM

1,416 posts, read 5,601,437 times
That triathlon concept was really interesting, I hope they do more of those!

IMO the 'right chair' definitely won. I'd have given second place to Ondine's frou-frou chair simply for the amount of work that went into it. Some of the others were downright hideous.

None of the table settings particularly wowed me except for Eddie's and Natalie's. I thought Nathan's looked like someone taking the lazy way out, personally, and can't understand why the judges liked it so much. I thought Wisit's was one of the better ones but not as good as Eddie's and Natalie's.

Some of those photo-shoot corners were just awful, IMO. I liked Wisit's concept but didn't think his painting was very good. The window and the couch looked flat and one-dimensional, like ancient Egyptian paintings (actually some I've seen of those look better!). I definitely think the right person won that one, though; it looked like a very pleasant little nook to be in!

Old 10-02-2008, 11:00 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,058,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Andrea!! Rick Schroeder's wife.
Thank you!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV