Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2012, 09:53 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Watched the episode last night. I knew from the very beginning that no good would come of Peter putting that Observer tech into him. He's slowly turning into one of them. I have the gut feeling that when it all ends Peter's going to die. It would be sad if I', right. Poor Olivia. To lose both Henrietta and Peter? Ouch
Oh yes, Des! That would be quite the bummer. To see ANY of the Fringe team die in the end is going to be so sad. Even Astro. I don't want to see any of them die. I knew too that Peter was going to change into one of them. I just hope his human side is strong enough to fight becoming souless like the others have.

The next eppie sure looked like a doozey. Peter vs Windmark. A fight to the death? Let's hope it's Windmark and not Peter if it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2012, 09:57 AM

I thought this info desreved a post of it's own......

Tuesday, 8 p.m. on the Science channel, Fringe has it's debut. All 5 years in glorious sequence.

I don't "do" reruns but for those of you who do or are new to Fringe....enjoy.

Old 11-18-2012, 08:46 PM

2,029 posts, read 4,036,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I thought this info desreved a post of it's own......

Tuesday, 8 p.m. on the Science channel, Fringe has it's debut. All 5 years in glorious sequence.

I don't "do" reruns but for those of you who do or are new to Fringe....enjoy.
Thanks Tam! I'm so looking forward to watching the series in sequence. Do you know if it will be just one episode per Tuesday or a couple?

This will be a great way for me to clear up all the confusion with the last couple of seasons. I'm sorry to hear you won't be watching!

Old 11-19-2012, 11:34 AM

Found the answer to my question! Checked the listings and there will be 2 episodes on 11/20/12 on the Science channel! Yippee!

Old 11-19-2012, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
Found the answer to my question! Checked the listings and there will be 2 episodes on 11/20/12 on the Science channel! Yippee!
Sorry, meant to check it out for you, ouijee but then I forgot.

Old 12-07-2012, 10:02 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,157,521 times
Well, we waited long enough for this episode of Fringe. Don't you think so?

Old 12-08-2012, 11:08 AM

Wow! What a beautiful picture Ray! And yes we waited long enough for last night's episode. I am so glad Peter took that thing out. He was starting to get creepy. And the preview for the next show...looks tripping.

On a side note, I was all set to watch the ENTIRE series on the Science channel. Watched the first couple episodes of season 1 and then they ran a marathon and aired the entire season that weekend. Of course there's not enough room on the DVR for that and I could not watch all those episodes. Wish I could have! So now they are showing season 2 and I'm lost all over again. I'm going to have to save some money so I can just buy ALL the dvds.

I'm going to miss Fringe when it's over.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
Wow! What a beautiful picture Ray! And yes we waited long enough for last night's episode. I am so glad Peter took that thing out. He was starting to get creepy. And the preview for the next show...looks tripping.

On a side note, I was all set to watch the ENTIRE series on the Science channel. Watched the first couple episodes of season 1 and then they ran a marathon and aired the entire season that weekend. Of course there's not enough room on the DVR for that and I could not watch all those episodes. Wish I could have! So now they are showing season 2 and I'm lost all over again. I'm going to have to save some money so I can just buy ALL the dvds.

I'm going to miss Fringe when it's over.
My wife has been buying them at Amazon, and Walmart. Season 3 at Amazon costs $22.99, which is the cheapest we have found, and season 1 and 2 = $19.00. But we paid $39.99 at Walmart for season 4. We will buy season 5, too. But when you buy from Amazon and the cost is over $25.00, shipment is free

This show is very unique, with the most outstanding cinematography of any recent TV shows. The acting is simply superb.

Old 12-08-2012, 02:03 PM

What a beautiful pic, Ray.

I didn't see the show last night, I was reading from my new KindleFire HD. I'm off now to watch the eppie. I recorded it. *sigh* The end is getting closer. Those are good prices for the sets!

Old 12-08-2012, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
What a beautiful pic, Ray.

I didn't see the show last night, I was reading from my new KindleFire HD. I'm off now to watch the eppie. I recorded it. *sigh* The end is getting closer. Those are good prices for the sets!
It was a great show last night, but then this is the usual case with every Fringe show, specially the ones on Season 5.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV