Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 02:14 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
It's tonight, isn't it????
I could have sworn I heard someone say that the last episode was 3 hours long. I think I posted that. So do we get two more weeks after tonight? It's only on for one hour tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2013, 06:11 AM

1,280 posts, read 2,442,465 times
Next week is the two hour series finale, I like how their bringing back minor details from previous seasons to tie up the whole series. The white rose donald/september shows Walter is from an episode in season 2, where Walter tried to warn a professor who was traveling through time to try and save his wife from a car accident,about the ramifications of his actions since Walter himself damaged the universe when he crossed over to save Peter.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:13 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,157,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Triny33 View Post
Next week is the two hour series finale, I like how their bringing back minor details from previous seasons to tie up the whole series. The white rose donald/september shows Walter is from an episode in season 2, where Walter tried to warn a professor who was traveling through time to try and save his wife from a car accident,about the ramifications of his actions since Walter himself damaged the universe when he crossed over to save Peter.
Yes, Fringe was quite good last night.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:43 AM

Now we all know Walter is not going to survive next week's 2 hour finale. What Donald/September told him he had said in the past sounds so much like the good Walter we all love.

Did y'all see Fauxlivia in the preview? The bridge seems to have opened up again. I wonder if we'll see Lincoln too? I'd like to see Broyles one more time, surely he'll be in the finale, I hope.

So if the Observers never existed, that means September/Donald and Michael will cease to exist? That's what should happen anyway, logically.

Michael must have a plan or he wouldn't've gotten off that train. Remember, HE is smarter than the Observers combined! I can't wait to see Windmark evaporate. The music scene in Donald's apartment was interesting. "Music calms the savage beast."

I saved last night's recording so I can watch all three hours again at once. This is a rerun I will definitely will watch again. *sigh* Wish my hubby was still here to see the end of this series.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:56 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,407,499 times
I did see Fauxlivia! Really excited about that, I loved that character.

It's hard to wrap my head around all the possibilities of this intricately crafted show, but - what would happen to Peter? Olivia was saying 'we'll get our daughter back' and she was so happy, and Peter had this sad look on his face . . . like Olivia had not thought it all through yet.

Old 01-13-2013, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
I did see Fauxlivia! Really excited about that, I loved that character.

It's hard to wrap my head around all the possibilities of this intricately crafted show, but - what would happen to Peter? Olivia was saying 'we'll get our daughter back' and she was so happy, and Peter had this sad look on his face . . . like Olivia had not thought it all through yet.
I noticed that, Nan. There will be MAJOR changes in their lives with no Observers in them. Maybe Peter and Olivia never meet. Peter would have drowned if it hadn't've been for September and there would be no September. That would mean no Etta. Maybe Olivia would have been with her first love, the other FBI agent who was a machine. Maybe he would have stayed human. Or maybe Liv and Charlie would have become more than just partners. Ugh, my head hurts thinking of all the possibilites!

Old 01-15-2013, 02:15 PM

1,280 posts, read 2,442,465 times
Quote:
I noticed that, Nan. There will be MAJOR changes in their lives with no Observers in them. Maybe Peter and Olivia never meet. Peter would have drowned if it hadn't've been for September and there would be no September. That would mean no Etta. Maybe Olivia would have been with her first love, the other FBI agent who was a machine. Maybe he would have stayed human. Or maybe Liv and Charlie would have become more than just partners. Ugh, my head hurts thinking of all the possibilites!

So many possibilities, remember the observers where initially observing the other universe. September distracted Walternate, which caused him to miss the ingredients for Peters cure, which then caused Walter to cross over. Plus Olivia could cross over to the other universe without the bridge before because of the experiments Dr. Bell and Walter conducted on her, but that was in a different timeline. WoW, can't wait till Friday, should be a great Finale..

Old 01-16-2013, 08:45 PM

Just to the Fringe thread up a little (hopefully I don't get in trouble):

Old 01-17-2013, 10:04 AM

How beautiful, Ray. Does that river ever freeze? You can see the power with just that small capture. Thanks! I'd love to steal that and have it for my desktop wall paper. May I?

Old 01-17-2013, 02:11 PM

Quote:
How beautiful, Ray. Does that river ever freeze? You can see the power with just that small capture. Thanks! I'd love to steal that and have it for my desktop wall paper. May I?
Yes, you can use the photo

That creek does freeze solid during the winter. It's mostly made of snow melt during the summer, and rain coming down the mountains in the background.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV