Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2008, 07:09 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times

Advertisements

I was shocked that they voted GC off. I thought Crystal was going to be the only one to vote for Sugar after seeing her face at the votes. Then I saw even she voted for GC. Shows how they edit and/or play it up for the cameras. I feel bad for the contestants who are there to play the game being stuck on such a loser tribe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 10:24 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
but remember....they are the same people that had a chance to strengthen their tribe and instead they picked people they liked or thought they could beat

Old 10-17-2008, 10:50 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
I'm kind of glad G.C. got booted last night. He's such a baby. Again...the Fang tribe voted off the wrong person. I would have kicked off Sugar...like they discussed and make Ace a loner with no one else to help him. But...these geniuses screwed up again. Oh well...time will tell.
The Fang tribe is definitely disadvantaged with an unbalanced amount of p*ss-poor players. It was painful to watch GC on this show. He obviously has some issues to sort out and I'm actually quite glad they took him off. Who wants someone around who is just dragging to and fro? Such a downer for the rest of the tribe.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:38 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
I'm kind of glad G.C. got booted last night. He's such a baby. Again...the Fang tribe voted off the wrong person. I would have kicked off Sugar...like they discussed and make Ace a loner with no one else to help him. But...these geniuses screwed up again. Oh well...time will tell.
My thoughts exactly! When they were given a chance to make a better/stronger tribe they picked from the bottom! They gave up the fact voting Sugar out last night would have left Ace alone but they are all too dumb to see it OR that is how the producers are wanting the viewers to see it maybe.

Somebody explain to me why Sugar was the caller but was not speaking out to Ace in the downhill ball challenge??????? She is a ditz leaving him out on the field blindfolded to find his way back to the sidelines. She will be an even bigger ditz if she gives the idol to Ace next week she thinks she can trust him when he is a wolf.

Old 10-17-2008, 01:19 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
My thoughts exactly! When they were given a chance to make a better/stronger tribe they picked from the bottom! They gave up the fact voting Sugar out last night would have left Ace alone but they are all too dumb to see it OR that is how the producers are wanting the viewers to see it maybe.

Somebody explain to me why Sugar was the caller but was not speaking out to Ace in the downhill ball challenge??????? She is a ditz leaving him out on the field blindfolded to find his way back to the sidelines. She will be an even bigger ditz if she gives the idol to Ace next week she thinks she can trust him when he is a wolf.
Ace is as much of a ditz as Sugar - why did he listen to Randy's direction???? Way to go, genius! Shame on Randy for taking advantage of the dupes - they were winning anyways, no need to pour salt in their (Fang's) wound. Hilarious for us, though!

Old 10-17-2008, 02:31 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Ace is as much of a ditz as Sugar - why did he listen to Randy's direction???? Way to go, genius! Shame on Randy for taking advantage of the dupes - they were winning anyways, no need to pour salt in their (Fang's) wound. Hilarious for us, though!
Well I was just trying to "pick on" one dummy moment at a time. I do agree with Crystal saying she wasn't going to waste energy shouting from the dock for GC he is a grown man. Sure would have liked to read that msn article on how they "recruit" because there are a lot of them fooling the producers and such making it on the show when they don't have a desire to survive or be team players.

Old 10-17-2008, 03:42 PM

1,904 posts, read 3,988,497 times
Quote:
I don't get this tribe. They just don't get it. They even said that this was their chance to blind side her and what do they do? Make the wrong decision! Again!

Old 10-17-2008, 06:04 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
They were just dumb not to vote off Sugar!

Old 10-17-2008, 08:15 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,749,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Not only that but notice he didn't really get mad at her? Anyone else would have been thrown under the bus!

Old 10-18-2008, 09:20 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
This Fang tribe is so pathetic I am adhering to the saying "if you can't say anything nice..." .

Actually I am at a loss for words at their antics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV