Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2008, 11:53 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times

Advertisements

In fairness to Krystal, they haven't been eating much of anything but rice. Losing all the time doesn't help, can drag you down. From the very first though, she needed help getting up the hill in 1st episode.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2008, 05:15 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,749,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I was sad to hear the other team plotting to get rid of Bob I am starting to like him and he brings brains to their bronze. He is a thinker and he stayed in the water log longer than most of his teammates.
Bob seems to have changed some from what he was earlier. He's not being shown doing much around camp anymore so I wonder if he's starting to wear down. I was surprised they voted Dan off instead of Susie...at least Dan has been helping at the challenges unlike Susie. But Dan was eating a lot more than he should have which brought attention to himself.

Ace leaving was the smart move...FINALLY! I can't believe Ace actually thought Sugar would "let him use" the idol...after she found it...she's going to give it him...yeah right.

I thought this tribe was going to go through the whole game being stupid.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:13 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,375 times
So glad Ace is gone. My daughter was mad and wanted Crystal to go. I still like Crystal and hope she goes far. I'd really like to see Kenny win this thing, though.

I'm a Bob fan but noticed he's getting very little air time. I didn't like that they were plotting to get rid of him last night, especially since it seemed to me he played a role in winning the reward challenge. I'm sure they can find someone a little less useful to get rid of. I also liked Dan and was sorry to see him go.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:20 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,349,962 times
Quote:
Yep they did Torn2pieces! I told the family if they didn't vote off Ace tonight since they have the numbers I was done watching. He was shocked wasn't he? Maybe they will now see they HAVE to work together even if they go into a merge people have to put aside petty deals. I thought that was big of Crystal to not eat after she spilled the container of rice.

I was sad to hear the other team plotting to get rid of Bob I am starting to like him and he brings brains to their bronze. He is a thinker and he stayed in the water log longer than most of his teammates.
What's with the rice? She could have sat there till she picked up every last grain. They could have washed it before cooking. There needn't have been any loss as far as I am concerned.

I don't know why they were plotting about Bob. He did help in the challenge and they admitted he would be loyal to a fault. They probably know he isn't a back stabber and would do well if he made it to the end.

I hope they get rid of Randy next week or soon. He is such an a$$hole. I can't stand him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
So glad Ace is gone. My daughter was mad and wanted Crystal to go. I still like Crystal and hope she goes far. I'd really like to see Kenny win this thing, though.

I'm a Bob fan but noticed he's getting very little air time. I didn't like that they were plotting to get rid of him last night, especially since it seemed to me he played a role in winning the reward challenge. I'm sure they can find someone a little less useful to get rid of. I also liked Dan and was sorry to see him go.
I liked Ace, though he was sneaky and overconfident, that is a bit of what you have to do in Survivor.

I LOVED that they got rid of him, though. I like Sugar more than him, and if it came down to it, she is an easy target.

So many times, you see that someone actually has the idol and gets voted off w/out using it. Or 4 out of 6 have an alliance and the other 2 make no effort to break up the other 4. Kenny and Crystal were smart to get Sugar on their side. Although both seem weak, it was a good strategy. Getting rid of Ace was a bonus. Now that they've merged he would just be competition.

Old 11-01-2008, 05:39 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,987 times
I'm wondering if Crystal is playing a role similar to what Dan did on Big Brother--act weak and then start getting it together by a certain point. Based on her performance, I doubt she is faking it, but I jus wonder. I still love her though. No one knows that she was a gold medalist though. I guess once they found out, they were surprised--and probably not in a good way. Though her performance has been lackluster, I still think very highly of her and hope she can at least make it to jury.

Old 11-01-2008, 10:18 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,122,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
I liked Ace, though he was sneaky and overconfident, that is a bit of what you have to do in Survivor.

I LOVED that they got rid of him, though. I like Sugar more than him, and if it came down to it, she is an easy target.
I also liked Ace, but my hats off to Sugar for pulling that off.

Randy soooo needs to go next!

Old 11-02-2008, 09:14 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I also liked Ace, but my hats off to Sugar for pulling that off.

Randy soooo needs to go next!
You got that right, Mookster! Did you see the previews of this week's show? Randy acting just like a Silverback! Crowing about himself saying that he is "KING of Gabon". Totally disgusted me. Plus being on the beah in the nude???? Excuse me whilst I barf. Hee-hee, at least though, it's starting to get me "into" this lackluster season.

Kudos to Sugar for getting Ace blindsided.

Old 11-02-2008, 02:08 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Sugar - I do like her, but I think her time is coming to be kicked off.

Randy - Don't like nor hate him. At least he's trying to add some entertainment if that's what you want to call it. The show is pretty slow this season...Not much action, backstabbing compared to the other Survivors.

Each Time Ken comes on (I think that's his name) I have to look away - Does he look like he has 2 Adams Apples, protruding from his throat? I know, I know - Not nice!!! LOL

Old 11-02-2008, 04:18 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Yep Randy is out there hope it is to the Ponderosa next week. I will have to see if Ken has a problem with his throat never looked at him that close I guess.

Do you all think Sugar was given the immunity necklace because they have sent her to exile so many times thinking she most likely has the idol? Or they like her and was protecting her now? I think it was the first choice and he didn't want 2 tribe members safe from the chopping block.

Old 11-02-2008, 04:38 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Yep Randy is out there hope it is to the Ponderosa next week. I will have to see if Ken has a problem with his throat never looked at him that close I guess.

Do you all think Sugar was given the immunity necklace because they have sent her to exile so many times thinking she most likely has the idol? Or they like her and was protecting her now? I think it was the first choice and he didn't want 2 tribe members safe from the chopping block.
I think that was the strategy, Jax. She's been out there so many times I think the other tribe figures Sugar HAS to have found it by now. I couldn't believe Dan didn't find it on his trip to Exile Island. That sandpit was right in front of him! I wouldn't want him for my lawyer!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV