Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2008, 08:51 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,184,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Wow! I wasn't expecting Sugar to give the idol to Matty. I heart this season!

I was so excited when Bob won the reward that my kids thought I had lost my mind. LOL

Do you all think Sugar is sincere? She really seems like she has such a good heart to me. I was so happy that she wanted the good guy to win and saved Bob from a blindside!

We all here were screaming and cheering when Bob won too. I think Sugar is sincere but I don't think Matty is. IF it comes down to the final 2 being Bob and Sugar it will be tough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2008, 05:33 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,748,777 times
What was up with Randy's new mohawk? I just about sprayed Coke all over the place when I saw him.

Old 12-12-2008, 05:54 AM

1,015 posts, read 2,162,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Wow! I wasn't expecting Sugar to give the idol to Matty. I heart this season!

I was so excited when Bob won the reward that my kids thought I had lost my mind. LOL

Do you all think Sugar is sincere? She really seems like she has such a good heart to me. I was so happy that she wanted the good guy to win and saved Bob from a blindside!
I heart this season too! I screeched when Bob won immunity and when Sugar gave the idol to Matty - I was thrilled.

I do believe Sugar is sincere and I get were she's coming from. Crystal and Kenny were really being jerks to Matty for no good reason. When I see someone being treated badly, I want to step in and defend them too. But Sugar is still playing the game - don't get that messed up.

I don't think Sugar would win against Bob, but she would against Matty!

Old 12-12-2008, 07:23 AM

1,311 posts, read 4,681,084 times
I so agree with the "coattail-riding Crystal" comment. She hasn't done anything all season, just what Kenny tells her. Kenny's next, I hope. I love watching the smug and over-confident "I'm running the game" people get taken down. Haven't they watched earlier seasons? If you think you're running the game, most likely you're the next to go!
SO looking forward to Sunday!

Old 12-12-2008, 07:46 AM

1,731 posts, read 4,682,743 times
Glad to see Crystal go although I will miss her sucking at the final challenges lol. I mean really, could she have been any worse? She couldn't even slam dunk the ball after that last challenge and she was a foot taller than the basket! Olympian my butt. Still, she has some good will from me for that loud as hell vote she gave for Randy. That still cracks me up. But again, worst athlete ever. Go Bob!

Old 12-12-2008, 10:49 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Last night's episode was probably better than all the rest this season - did anyone notice how excited Corinne got with how things went at tribal council? And all masterminded by the one tribe member she considered the most stupid and had the most venom towards. How ironic.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:36 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,531,023 times
Randy's mohawk was done by Corinne back at Ponderosa.

I had been waiting and wondering just how and if the immunity idol possessed by Sugar was going to be used. Turns out Crystal had something to do with it after all. It was her needless belittlement of Matty that turned the game because he WAS going.

What a wonderful way to make it happen, Sugar made the games single biggest play when she took Crystal to terms as she handed off the immunity idol, and at the same time allowed Bob to remain in the game while keeping his word to Kenny.

This Episode will go down in Survivor History as one of the Greats. Nothing like a Blind side or a surprise like this to spice it up. I had NO clue how it was going to go down.

Sunday is going to be interesting and I don't know who I want to see win more, Sugar or Bob. Both are entirely worthy and both have played a solid and integrity filled games. Not your typical survior favorites that's for sure.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:51 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,531,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
We all here were screaming and cheering when Bob won too. I think Sugar is sincere but I don't think Matty is. IF it comes down to the final 2 being Bob and Sugar it will be tough.
As HAPPY and thrilled that it was Crystal going last night, I really - really feel bad for her, back at Ponderosa. I can't view the video (won't load) but they are giving her the silent treatment and ignoring her.

As much as I wanted her gone, no one should be treaded as such in a game after all. These people, and I use that term lightly, Randy, Corrine and the other two, they are all scum of the earth. They need to get over them selves and I HOPE that some one puts them in thier place on Sunday.

Yikes! I'm defending Crystal

Old 12-12-2008, 12:59 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,541,694 times
I had to chime in and say how I also loved last nights epi!!! Sugar has been very influencial this whole game, I ususally don't like those that are, but for some reason, she has a soft spot in my heart! I hope it comes down to Sugar, Bob, and Matty but that jury if full of a bunch of misfits so who knows what will happen then!

Randy's mohawk made him look like a idiot. I can't stand him or Corrine. I didn't like Crystal too much either but I also feel bad for her having to spend more time with "those people" The reunion show should be interesting.

Old 12-12-2008, 02:38 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,267 times
I was probably Crystal's greatest fan here...and yes, she did suck at challenges, but no one can deny that she was the mastermind of the funniest Tribal Council ever I truly thought that she was trying to save her athleticism for the end. I now know better, lol...I don't know why I liked Crystal so much, though she did nothing for the game, but I'm sad to see her go. And I love the way she left--she kissed them all a good bye kiss...she went with honor!

The one thing I hate about all this is that that conniving little idiot Corrine got the satisfaction of seeing her eliminated. Crystal's a strong person; I'm sure she couldn't care less about getting the silent treatment at Ponderosa! She's still da bomb in my books
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV