U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-28-2011, 05:49 AM

4,392 posts, read 9,969,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
I think Unser gets it next, not sure why. I think Clay will take him out for being a potential snitch.
I agree, and hope so.
He really seems like his character doesnt add much to the story.
He is one of those actors that is the same in every show he has been in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2011, 08:32 AM

1,895 posts, read 2,962,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
I agree, and hope so.
He really seems like his character doesnt add much to the story.
I disagree

Old 10-28-2011, 11:30 AM

8,336 posts, read 10,865,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
Jax won't get killed, he is the eye candy.
I dunno. Remember Jax is essentially Hamlet. It all depends on how close Sutter decides to stick to his original inspiration.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:05 PM

3,805 posts, read 1,237,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Agreed. FX carries/carried critically acclaimed shows like Rescue Me, American Horror Story, Sons of Anarchy and Justified, just to name a few. None of these shows would survive on the big 3. SOA would be watered down too much on a regular network for me to enjoy it.

A lot of my favorite shows are (have been) on FX.
The Shield was one of my all time favorites.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:24 PM

1,895 posts, read 2,962,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I dunno. Remember Jax is essentially Hamlet. It all depends on how close Sutter decides to stick to his original inspiration.
okay. Well if he does die it won't be till the very end of the series.

Old 10-28-2011, 03:10 PM

19,858 posts, read 15,731,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc3565 View Post
FX is not an obscure network...
OK i guess i'm in an obscure location where FX is not an option..

Old 10-29-2011, 05:53 PM

831 posts, read 1,028,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
OK i guess i'm in an obscure location where FX is not an option..
Just unfortunate on what Canadian carrier bought the show.

Old 10-30-2011, 12:31 AM

42,698 posts, read 48,350,745 times
Geeze. I can't wait until someone kills Clay.

Tara moving to Oregon isn't going to protect her from having a contract on her head. The sheriff should stop sneaking around telling everyone else that Tara's life is in danger and tell Tara herself. She'll keep quiet since she will know that his life will be in danger. After all, she is the one who started this mess with the letters.

Old 10-30-2011, 01:05 PM

7,844 posts, read 7,924,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Geeze. I can't wait until someone kills Clay.

Tara moving to Oregon isn't going to protect her from having a contract on her head. The sheriff should stop sneaking around telling everyone else that Tara's life is in danger and tell Tara herself. She'll keep quiet since she will know that his life will be in danger. After all, she is the one who started this mess with the letters.
I dont see how Tara started all this since maureen over in Ireland was the one who put the letters in Jax's bag she obviously wanted Jax to know . I dont think Tara started anything . I do think that Gemma will kill Clay if it comes right down to it . Unser is being stupid and he had better watch his back and I do think I saw on the previews where Unser told Gemma he will do it Im assuming they are talking about Clay . I think Romeo will kill Clay if he has too . That would leave bobby or Jax or Opie in power .

Old 10-31-2011, 01:21 PM

5,740 posts, read 6,159,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post

Which Sheriff? Because both Unser and Roosevelt have told her in their own way. Unser left the letter in the truck as a warning and Roosevelt has approached her a couple of times. What more are you looking for?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV