Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2014, 07:13 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,658,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I loved it too, so good to see them all back.
Question?
What year was the ending of Jack's relationship with Kim Raver's character? I want to watch it again.
Season 6.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2014, 08:03 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
Really hate that they're teasing us.

Quote:
I loved it too, so good to see them all back.
Question?
What year was the ending of Jack's relationship with Kim Raver's character? I want to watch it again.
I thought I was remembering wrong but am not. see wiki

’24: Live Another Day’: Kim Raver Talks Audrey & Jack’s Relationship
When we last saw Audrey, she wasn’t doing too hot. She was deeply traumatized after her kidnapping and was left nearly catatonic. Her father (William Devane) forced Jack to leave Audrey behind, but before he left, he sweetly told her, “I love you with all my heart…and I always will.” (Sigh.)

Old 05-06-2014, 08:24 AM

26,527 posts, read 51,763,246 times
Quote:
Question?
My wild guess, Season 6, 2007? But we batch watched all the episodes when we got Netflix... It's a bit fuzzy for me.

Old 05-06-2014, 10:47 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
I have only one thing to say...

When will they learn DFWJ (Don't F*#K With Jack)!

JACK IS BACK!

Old 05-06-2014, 11:09 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,409,928 times
that there was vintage 24

plenty of action

lmao @ "mummy" and daughter crime family

____

lmao @ that lead agent "eric" i think his name is...i knew when he talked ish to jack he was gonna get choked out or something at some point during the show

i predict he'll be dead in the next episode or 2

that blonde agent will probably team up with jack-chloe by end of next episode

2 eps and already better than shows this season ..smh

i always meant to ak, does Kim Raver has false fronts or something or just a prominent top row and thick gums

Old 05-06-2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
lmao @ that lead agent "eric" i think his name is...i knew when he talked ish to jack he was gonna get choked out or something at some point during the show
Well any veteran "24" viewer knows that the career climbing anti-Jack either gets iced or turned into a Jack'0'file;

The First Lady is up to her pearls in some kind of conspiracy;

The President's chief of staff is low life traitor;

And that there will be layers and layers of misdirection so that every time the bad guys get eliminated another layer of bad guys with appear out of the mist, only to be replaced by another layer of bad guys.

But at the end of the day a battered, beaten, and even more sullen Jack Bauer will save the day...

Of course in real life an entire episode could be taken up with driving across Los Angeles or metropolitan London but hey Jack isn't Jason Bourne.

Old 05-06-2014, 06:34 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
Twisting a sharp long thing in the ear/brain?
Not too awful, geeze!
Yvonne...Aka Kate....Hanna McKay from last 2 Seasons of Dexter...fabulous Aussie!
She is going FAR!
Never saw her in Chuck...and don't bother seeing her in Killer Elite...the movie
is really a disaster...all acting was great...it was the whole story, convoluted trash...
even with Robert DeNero, too bad.

Darn it Benjamin Brat just does nothing for me, no charisma at all...for me,
don't know why.

Old 05-06-2014, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Darn it Benjamin Brat just does nothing for me, no charisma at all...for me,
don't know why.
Brat is a CTU boss drone, they aren't supposed to be charismatic, just a foil for Jack to give advanced cases of agita. (see Randle Mell - Bill Buchanan, Spencer Garrett — Ben Kram)

Old 05-06-2014, 11:00 PM

26,527 posts, read 51,763,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Twisting a sharp long thing in the ear/brain?
Not too awful, geeze!
I was wondering how effective that really was. Jaguars typically drop on unsuspecting prey and bite their skulls and with their powerful jaws crush it, which is very quick and effective.

Old 05-07-2014, 10:31 AM

850 posts, read 1,026,680 times
24 delivered the action we are accustomed to with updates for the wikileaks/snowden affairs. Agree with much of what Ace_TX and Ovcatto said - new lady will join Jack and Chloe and her replacement dead/displaced.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV